PA PA - French Creek State Park, Union Twp, BlkFem 21-28, 349UFPA, bag w/ "FA", "O" & "ATER", Jul'88

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yaya said:
Yes little Shadow... Santa is real :blowkiss:

And he is going to bring you a big surprise for Christmas...
Let me guess, a grocery bag?

Has anyone besides me shaded that photo. It shows all kinds of writting. Of course it reads a million different things. I did think I saw Phila before one of the PA'.s. I keep wondering if ater is part of Beefeaters or part of "Greater" like in Greater Pa.

Beyond Belief said:
Has anyone besides me shaded that photo. It shows all kinds of writting. Of course it reads a million different things. I did think I saw Phila before one of the PA'.s. I keep wondering if ater is part of Beefeaters or part of "Greater" like in Greater Pa.

Could you post the shaded picture? I don't know exactly know what that is, but if it helps to see the bag, I'd love to see it.

awagner said:
how do you shade a picture?
I have a prograqm called Photo Explosion and it has an option for artist tint. If you have any photo programs check them to see if you have something like tint.
Mine has about 10 different shades in it. It will sometimes bring out features in a picture that were not as noticable without the tinting.

Hope this helps :) others posters may be able to tell you more.

I have paint shop pro, it has a paint brush you can use to shade, it brings alot up to the surface. What I don't know is the white background part of the bag, and the tan the actual label that was on it? If just coloring wore off you should still be able to see the impression marks on the white.

I have for some time thought this might be a disney bag but have found nothing to say it is. Disney store bags actually had photos and drawing of the current videos coming out or movies.
I have shaded this thing in every direction about 100 times. I'll start putting them on here if they look like they are readable.
this looks like lettering
top left of tan part
http://photobucket.com/albums/d179/Kafthy/?action=view&current=letters1.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/d179/Kafthy/?action=view&current=7eleven.jpg

Color and darkened. All changes on bag. Looks like a banner above the FA, only because of two slanted lines that seem identical on each side. Yes its looks like the upper part of a 7 and yes the first letter on your left looks like an E, but there have been so many "oh no thats not it", I would start yelling, hey its a 7-11.

Interesting work on those images. I have been busy with offline stuff but I do keep looking in on this case and I still intend to work on the images here too.
Thanks for working on it.

http://photobucket.com/albums/d179/Kafthy/?action=view&current=greyscale.jpg

I was able to get some more of the lettering around the FA, but still not enough to read.

This place is definitely called "Pa Eatery". Its all over the bag. I have not been able to establish the place of name however.

The part of the photo with the small piece of bag actually looks like some kind of duck sitting in the middle, did anyone else notice that? I thought maybe it was Dark Wing duck, but it looks more like a duck sitting on one of the bronco riding things, that were popular years ago. Maybe be crazy idea, but thats what it looked like.

Are you working on the photo's or just asking a question? Pa eatery is positive. Thats on there several times. I can't pull up a town. Pennsylvania has towns with long spellings so trying to piece it together is very difficult. Thats what I am looking for is the town.

All guess work of course, but it looked like Fativa in one try, but up to the left in the photo with the largest amount showing. Twice I have seen Pic, many times Pa eatery. The "a" in Pa is a small a. The half of circle or what looks an O or C, there was the word eatery coming out of the center of the C or O, making me think the O or C is really a small a, being part of PA. Shadowing is hard because with every brush stroke you loose something, but gain something else. This is a lot harder than I thought it would be.

Beyond Belief said:
All guess work of course, but it looked like Fativa in one try, but up to the left in the photo with the largest amount showing. Twice I have seen Pic, many times Pa eatery. The "a" in Pa is a small a. The half of circle or what looks an O or C, there was the word eatery coming out of the center of the C or O, making me think the O or C is really a small a, being part of PA. Shadowing is hard because with every brush stroke you loose something, but gain something else. This is a lot harder than I thought it would be.

Thank you so much for your work! I had looked as closely as I could look and searched for FA places everywhere I could think of and had given up. You've given me renewed enthusiasm, BB.

i just went through all the shaded pictures again. This is amazing. I still dont see the old fashioned girl though. I can see eatery though.. now to find out what place could be called PA Eatery..

The old fashion girl, along with the thing that looked like a duck, get lost when you continue to shade. I had thought for a while it was RG's pa eatery. I had to stop looking at it for awhile, I was seeing it in my sleep. So back to the drawing board in a few days.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange
Back