GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
do you have a link? I went back and couldnt find it

I'm at work can't look it's one of the first news reports that were out its in the comments section. They all like her but it was a sad comment to make

I just found an old legal document (nothing to do with Holly so I won't link) and on it, it has a postal address for a home in Red Maples. As the address is written by the owners, it must be correct. The individual homes have a mail address like this

Lot number T-1002 (That number is JUST an example)
1190 Grange Rd,
Wescosville
PA 18106

However, when I tried putting any Lot number T- into any website searching for addresses, it rejects it, and asks for a proper house/apartment number.

Individual home numbers for the park don't seem to be listed on any official givernment maps/lists either. I don't understand it.

do you have a link? I went back and couldnt find it

I'm at work can't look it's one of the first news reports that were out its in the comments section. They all like her but it was a sad comment to make

It's one of the links at the beginning of the thread

I just found an old legal document (nothing to do with Holly so I won't link) and on it, it has a postal address for a home in Red Maples. As the address is written by the owners, it must be correct. The individual homes have a mail address like this

Lot number T-1002 (That number is JUST an example)
1190 Grange Rd,
Wescosville
PA 18106

However, when I tried putting any Lot number T- into any website searching for addresses, it rejects it, and asks for a proper house/apartment number.

Individual home numbers for the park don't seem to be listed on any official givernment maps/lists either. I don't understand it.

The home across the street from hers has a P1 on it, and the house that is right next to hers ( the one who can see her back deck) has an 1-4 or an I-4. If this helps. I don't see anything on her home.

If you watch this video all the way through (attached to the link with article), you will see her mobile home.
Look at the one minute 15 second mark in the video.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?id=9346259

I believe, if I am correct, on the google map, it shows part of her trailer, where there's orange cones and a dirt road because of construction workers. She has a large tree in her back yard with lawn chairs and a barbeque grill and what looks to be a child's slide, if that is the same home.
IMOO.

If you watch this video all the way through (attached to the link with article), you will see her mobile home.
Look at the one minute 15 second mark in the video.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?id=9346259

I believe, if I am correct, on the google map, it shows part of her trailer, where there's orange cones and a dirt road because of construction workers. She has a large tree in her back yard with lawn chairs and a barbeque grill and what looks to be a child's slide, if that is the same home.
IMOO.

You are correct. I wonder who the slide is for? Odd thing is, there are also cones on the google map posted above right in front of her house. Wonder how long it takes to fix a road. IMO

It's very hard to watch Holly's Mom in interviews. She seems very fragile and vulnerable and I'm so concerned for her, as well as Holly.

Other people in the park must be worried sick, if this can happen right under their noses.

I took a drive through Red Maples Mobile Home Park.

You can pretty much forget about Google. That is totally outdated. The park is MUCH more crowded now.

There are all kinds of homes jammed in tightly. There is really no order to the home numbers. You can go from K2 to W4 to I4 without rhyme or reason. Many homes are barely marked, and if they are, they just have a little sticker on the corner of the home.

I don't think these lot numbers are going to come up on any mapping program (I have tried).

The back door of Holly's home is very close to a road, and hidden by another home, and kind of isolated. IF a car was on the road, it looks like it would be quite easy to sneak out the back and jump into a car.

The entire place is such a squashed maze, that I would be surprised if anyone could see or notice anything. A car could zigzag through a ton of tight turns and corners and be gone before anyone even noticed it.

Have attached the flyer in above post.

The facebook page is actually a group, I don't think they can be viewed publicly at all, only pages are open to the public.

FindTheWhy :seeya: why don't you start a facebook page for Holly? You know the family, live in the area, and you are eager to help. I don't think it would interfere with the group page, as that is a prayer page, which is totally fine too. The public page could be for photos, updates, appeals, etc, and other fb users can easily share posts on their own pages.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I don't do Facebook and never will.

do we have the name of the bowling alley she attended the night before?

No they did t say! But to be around that many ppl the night before u go missing
Might mean something. I wonder if this is a weekly thing she did and maybe her bf we. Along too since he stayed the night

It's very hard to watch Holly's Mom in interviews. She seems very fragile and vulnerable and I'm so concerned for her, as well as Holly.

Other people in the park must be worried sick, if this can happen right under their noses.

Personally I think this is someone she knows and either this someone
Was very angry about something or jealous. I do not think it s random.

You can pretty much forget about Google. That is totally outdated. The park is MUCH more crowded now.

There are all kinds of homes jammed in tightly. There is really no order to the home numbers. You can go from K2 to W4 to I4 without rhyme or reason. Many homes are barely marked, and if they are, they just have a little sticker on the corner of the home.

I don't think these lot numbers are going to come up on any mapping program (I have tried).

The back door of Holly's home is very close to a road, and hidden by another home, and kind of isolated. IF a car was on the road, it looks like it would be quite easy to sneak out the back and jump into a car.

The entire place is such a squashed maze, that I would be surprised if anyone could see or notice anything. A car could zigzag through a ton of tight turns and corners and be gone before anyone even noticed it.

Thanks so much for doing that!

Did you notice any flyers around?

Thanks so much for doing that!

Did you notice any flyers around?

Yes, there flyers around. They already have them hanging in many public places and have been handing them out. We are going to work on increasing the distribution this week.

With the mobile home park being so disorganized, could this be a case of mistaken identity? Maybe the perp was after someone in another mobile home and ended up in the wrong location and felt like they had to take Holly to cover their tracks....

I feel heartbroken for this family...

Holly's missing poster. I don't know how to put it up here as a pic as it's a Word doc ... let me try something ...

ETA: no, sorry, I don't know how to change this into a picture.

photo.php

Great poster, Elainera! :thumb:

There aren't any official bus stop signs in the mobile home park or in the district for that matter. If it helps the stop is on Grange Road, it's not within the park itself.

Thank you for that info.

I was having a heckuva time trying to locate the bus stop...

even checked out the high school... And the school district ... websites...

sounds like the bus schedule is arranged as needed...

Nice to know the bus is so accommodating... :)

JMO

Thanks for being our "boots on the ground", FTW!

Your description of the mobile park is very helpful...

and the description of Holly's home is very helpful, too!

:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member