GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #1 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've added some tags as we didn't have any here. If anyone can think of anymore, it would be great.

Those fb posts and comments make me think that it is either the bf or an ex perhaps. Or someone that she's had something to do with in the past. Just how i think from the way the post was worded. Glad she took it to the police, but strange for sure.

i asked Holly's cousin on fb yest if she had heard anything but she said nothing. :(

Well November 22 to December 5 is a lifetime. Everyday that passes without Holly is less hopeful. Seems like some friends or family may know more than they can say at this point? Not sure. But a press conference or reward money or something like that might help spread the word and generate more leads....

Those fb posts and comments make me think that it is either the bf or an ex perhaps. Or someone that she's had something to do with in the past. Just how i think from the way the post was worded. Glad she took it to the police, but strange for sure.

i asked Holly's cousin on fb yest if she had heard anything but she said nothing. :(

I believe it's someone she was in a relationship with also

That is a long time but a grudge is a grudge; sometimes it's never over.

I wondered about that too, and if Holly had experienced any problems or anything even slightly odd or amiss before she went missing. The timeline's so tight in this case it really suggests someone who knew her very well or a stalker who had been watching closely.

We'll since bf stayed over my bet is he was with her.

could be but She's been in this relationship for 4 years. Thats one heck of a grudge to hold. IMO

What if she wanted out of this relationship?
We read threads on here every day of missing wives and gf

What if she wanted out of this relationship?
We read threads on here every day of missing wives and gf

Maybe she could have wanted out of the relationship, but why have her boyfriend spend the night if she didn't want to be in the relationship?
She could have said to him, no I am not feeling well, don't come over, etc., if she felt that she couldn't break up with him just yet, and didn't want him to come over....but yet he was there....so, I am thinking it is possibly someone else who took her?
IMOO.

How close is this to Holly's home?

The Upper Macungie Township Police Department is asking for the public’s help investigating a burglary involving a man posing as a utility worker.

Police responded to a burglary report in the 6300 block of Chapmans Road about 4:50 this afternoon. An 88-year-old woman reported that a white box truck pulled into her driveway about 4 p.m. and that a man posing as a utility worker advised her that he needed to check her water pressure and inspect the back of the house, according to a new release from police.

After the unidentified man and homeowner ran the water for a few minutes, authorities suspect that an accomplice entered the home, while the first man distracted the woman at the rear of the property.

The homeowner discovered cash missing from her home, according to police.

December 04, 2013 at 9:28 PM
http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/leh..._2.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Maybe she could have wanted out of the relationship, but why have her boyfriend spend the night if she didn't want to be in the relationship?
She could have said to him, no I am not feeling well, don't come over, etc., if she felt that she couldn't break up with him just yet, and didn't want him to come over....but yet he was there....so, I am thinking it is possibly someone else who took her?
IMOO.

BBM

Maybe Holly was having a relationship with someone other than her boyfriend. Someone who lived in the park. Someone who might of came over in the morning after she dropped off her son at the bus stop. Maybe she wanted out of a relationship with this person.

JMO

BBM

Maybe Holly was having a relationship with someone other than her boyfriend. Someone who lived in the park. Someone who might of came over in the morning after she dropped off her son at the bus stop. Maybe she wanted out of a relationship with this person.

JMO

Hmmm...

this is a point to ponder...

or maybe there was someone (possibly living in the mobile home park) who WANTED a relationship with Holly... But she spurned him?

I imagine... With Holly and her mom being so very close... And with her mom living right in the mobile home park... Mom would know of this "other person"...

:waitasec:

Pure speculation on my part here... Soooo..... JMO

my mind can't help but go back to the Thursday Bowling League Holly belonged to...

I wonder if there are any other people living in the mobile home park that belongs to the bowling league, too?

:waitasec:

Has it been mentioned if Holly locked her home?

The main thing I would like to know if there was any sign of forcible entry. But if she was just running her son to the bus stop like she did every morning she might not have been in the habit of locking the front door since she would be returning soon and an intruder could have entered freely without leaving damage.

Holly's mother said that after Holly returned home from taking her son to the bus stop Holly "normally had a cigarette and coffee as she watched the news before going to work and it appears she was doing that when someone interrupted her" That tells me that Holly apparently had enough time after returning home from dropping off her son to at least pour a cup of coffee and possibly have a cigarette, since the coffee cup was apparently found on the floor. No mention if there was a burnt cigarette found, but I'm just going off what Holly's mother said. From this I would have to conclude that neither Holly or an intruder were startled when Holly returned home. Most (mobile) homes are set up where you enter though the front door, you enter either the family room or kitchen. Obviously if Holly poured herself a cup of coffee the intruder (if there was one) wasn't in the front part of the home. I would also think that if there was an intruder in the home when Holly returned the intruder would have likely made an exit out the back door and not confronted Holly. The statistics for the home owner to be confronted by intruders during burglaries is low.

If Holly would have ventured to the rear of the home where the bedrooms are likely situated and encountered an intruder there I doubt there would have been signs of a struggle in the kitchen area if Holly was removed out the rear door as it appears that might be the case since it was reported by a neighbor that the rear door was ajar. Unless Holly ran to the front of the house and was caught by the intruder.

Now I guess the cup of coffee could have been poured prior to Holly leaving the house to drop off her son. Which would leave open the possibility that Holly did encounter someone as soon as she entered the house, a struggle ensued and the coffee cup that was there prior to Holly leaving was knocked off the table when bumped and her glasses also ended up being knocked off.

I wonder if Holly's son was questioned and what his answer was if asked whether or not his mother normally locked the house when they left for the bus stop or if his mother normally has a cup of coffee prior to leaving or if she had a cup of coffee prior to leaving on the morning Holly when missing.

But if there was a burnt cigarette butt found on the floor as well, that would tell me Holly spent some time in the home after returning from dropping off her son and prior to any altercation with an intruder or an acquaintance. Who lights up a cig when they return to find an intruder in their home as soon as they walk through the door?

If Holly normally locked the house and no forced entry was found, that points to someone Holly knew.

JMO

Has it been mentioned if Holly locked her home?

The main thing I would like to know if there was any sign of forcible entry. But if she was just running her son to the bus stop like she did every morning she might not have been in the habit of locking the front door since she would be returning soon and an intruder could have entered freely without leaving damage.

Holly's mother said that after Holly returned home from taking her son to the bus stop Holly "normally had a cigarette and coffee as she watched the news before going to work and it appears she was doing that when someone interrupted her" That tells me that Holly apparently had enough time after returning home from dropping off her son to at least pour a cup of coffee and possibly have a cigarette, since the coffee cup was apparently found on the floor. No mention if there was a burnt cigarette found, but I'm just going off what Holly's mother said. From this I would have to conclude that neither Holly or an intruder were startled when Holly returned home. Most (mobile) homes are set up where you enter though the front door, you enter either the family room or kitchen. Obviously if Holly poured herself a cup of coffee the intruder (if there was one) wasn't in the front part of the home. I would also think that if there was an intruder in the home when Holly returned the intruder would have likely made an exit out the back door and not confronted Holly. The statistics for the home owner to be confronted by intruders during burglaries is low.

If Holly would have ventured to the rear of the home where the bedrooms are likely situated and encountered an intruder there I doubt there would have been signs of a struggle in the kitchen area if Holly was removed out the rear door as it appears that might be the case since it was reported by a neighbor that the rear door was ajar. Unless Holly ran to the front of the house and was caught by the intruder.

Now I guess the cup of coffee could have been poured prior to Holly leaving the house to drop off her son. Which would leave open the possibility that Holly did encounter someone as soon as she entered the house, a struggle ensued and the coffee cup that was there prior to Holly leaving was knocked off the table when bumped and her glasses also ended up being knocked off.

I wonder if Holly's son was questioned and what his answer was if asked whether or not his mother normally locked the house when they left for the bus stop or if his mother normally has a cup of coffee prior to leaving or if she had a cup of coffee prior to leaving on the morning Holly when missing.

But if there was a burnt cigarette butt found on the floor as well, that would tell me Holly spent some time in the home after returning from dropping off her son and prior to any altercation with an intruder or an acquaintance. Who lights up a cig when they return to find an intruder in their home as soon as they walk through the door?

If Holly normally locked the house and no forced entry was found, that points to someone Holly knew.

JMO

All good points...

IIRC...Holly's mom said the front door was locked...

Or was it LE that said the front door was locked?

does any WSer with a better memory than mine remember these items?

TIA... :seeya:

IMOO.

Possibly!
But does he live there?
I have a ton of questions but no answers.
I do not think it was a neighbor or someone that worked with her.
LOL YOU know me !
I pretty much stick to my one theory till le proves me wrong.:facepalm:

could be but She's been in this relationship for 4 years. Thats one heck of a grudge to hold. IMO

It does not have to be a grudge! It could just be anger over something!
Anger is a horrible thing! so is Jealousy!
More times than not when women this age go missing its the significant other that's responsible. JMO

All good points...

IIRC...Holly's mom said the front door was locked...

Or was it LE that said the front door was locked?

does any WSer with a better memory than mine remember these items?

TIA... :seeya:

I think if the front door was locked then Holly had to have been removed out the rear door by either a stranger or someone she knew or removed out the front door by someone more familiar with the household.

Have you ever known a intruder/ burglar to lock the door behind themselves? Especially if they are kidnapping someone or carrying a dead body.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member