GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #1 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the mobile home park being so disorganized, could this be a case of mistaken identity? Maybe the perp was after someone in another mobile home and ended up in the wrong location and felt like they had to take Holly to cover their tracks....

I feel heartbroken for this family...

This could be a possibility..

I recently heard of a poor woman shot to death... In her driveway... In front of her children... As a result of mistaken identity...

(Can't remember who or where, though... :facepalm:)

JMO

But they say she went bowling the night before I'm not so sure she was sick.

Sometimes when you are in a league you don't want to let others down. I have gone myself when I should have stayed in bed. I have a granddaughter who is so dedicated to her basket ball nothing will stop her. It has paid off for her because she is traveling to America at the end of December to play over there.

This could be a possibility..

I recently heard of a poor woman shot to death... In her driveway... In front of her children... As a result of mistaken identity...

(Can't remember who or where, though... :facepalm:)

JMO

That was me who posted that. Jane Thurgood Dove in Melbourne Australia .
The hit men got the wrong house.

Thank you for that info.

I was having a heckuva time trying to locate the bus stop...

even checked out the high school... And the school district ... websites...

sounds like the bus schedule is arranged as needed...

Nice to know the bus is so accommodating... :)

JMO

There really is nothing accommodating about the bus schedule. It is more about practical. The school bus stops are dictated by where the most children are and how close they are to the major roads. The school buses stop at various locations on the most major roads that are within 1/4 to 1/2 mile of the most children. The schedule is set by the township and is communicated to parents and students. Just because you can't find the schedule online, does not mean it does not exist. School districts have ways of communicating with students that does not involve the internet, for security reasons.

I would never expect a school district to put up "bus stop" signs. That would be like putting up a big "the children are here" flag for any child predators in the area.

That was me who posted that. Jane Thurgood Dove in Melbourne Australia .
The hit men got the wrong house.

Thanks, Marg!

I thought it was in Australia... But couldn't be certain...

You and I are following some of the same Aussie cases!

:seeya:

There really is nothing accommodating about the bus schedule. It is more about practical. The school bus stops are dictated by where the most children are and how close they are to the major roads. The school buses stop at various locations on the most major roads that are within 1/4 to 1/2 mile of the most children. The schedule is set by the township and is communicated to parents and students. Just because you can't find the schedule online does not mean it does not exist. School districts have ways of communicating with students that does not involve the internet, for security reasons.

I would never expect a school district to put up "bus stop" signs. That would be like putting up a big "the children are here" flag for any child predators in the area.

Ahhh... security SHOULD be a consideration... :thumb:

Ahhh... security SHOULD be a consideration... :thumb:

Yes, security measures are taken by most school districts as to how they notify parents/students of where the bus stops are. It is up to the parents to protect their children when they are at those designated stops.

In NJ, I drove or walked my children to the bus stop (about 1/2 mile away) many mornings, even when they were teens.

Just uploading the picture Elainera posted from the FB page - Thanks Elainera :tyou:

picture.php

Do we have a verified map of Holly's house and location in the park on a Google Map link?
I wasn't sure which of the posted maps were correct.

On Holly's Namus Profile Case Information - it said she was wearing a silver bracelet.

Does anyone know what the bracelet looks like - or if they could draw it or find a picture of one the same on the net?
It would be good to know as the bracelet is something that can be dropped/fall off and identified.

Did Holly wear a watch?

Do we have a verified map of Holly's house and location in the park on a Google Map link?
I wasn't sure which of the posted maps were correct.

We've had a gazillion problems trying to pinpoint the exact home Holly lived in Figs. There aren't any home numbers on any maps. FindTheWhy drove through the park and said it's much more crowded than it appears on google now too.

There are four bowling lanes near her Holly's house. One of them has a bad reputation for a lot of drunken behavior at their bar.

Wonder which lane her league was at?

As much as there is a suspicion of a neighbor, I would also wonder about individuals at the bowling lane and her job. They also might know some of her schedule from conversation and observation.

I wondered about that too, and if Holly had experienced any problems or anything even slightly odd or amiss before she went missing. The timeline's so tight in this case it really suggests someone who knew her very well or a stalker who had been watching closely.

I wish some more information would trickle out from the son, whether directly or through LE/MSM, his "account" of that morning feels like a big missing piece to me.

I wondered about that too, and if Holly had experienced any problems or anything even slightly odd or amiss before she went missing. The timeline's so tight in this case it really suggests someone who knew her very well or a stalker who had been watching closely.

If Holly and here mom were that close, I suspect Holly would have mentioned anything unusual to her mom, even if she did not tell her BF.

Something else, unless a ruse was used, attempting to abduct Holly alone in a mobile home park with the chance of being observed "might" take more than one individual considering there was a chance of a struggle. That would give further weight to a planned act were print evidence to support that theory.

I've been wondering where Holly's dad is. I think this means he is deceased.

http://ludwickfh.com/html/richard_c__grim.html

The obituary suggests to me that Holly has lived her whole life in the area, and that she will have many links, contacts and people she knows in the area, and she is likely to be a familiar figure to many. I think many local people are likely to have known where she lives too. She seems to have lots of siblings - I wonder if any of them have any idea of anyone who might have wanted to harm Holly?

Sometimes.......not being on Facebook is very, very, frustrating. 'You must log in to see this page' is something I'd happily never see again!

Sometimes.......not being on Facebook is very, very, frustrating. 'You must log in to see this page' is something I'd happily never see again!
It is just a user who posted that they know who took Holly and that they know "he" is covering his tracks.

Later on in the comments she admits that it is just suspicion and she says that she has told police about it.

There is no indication as to who she is talking about. While it appears that she may be close to the family (don't want to leave it as "just a user") I can't see anything that would indicate it is news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AgentA