GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got our bread and milk the other night to get ready for the stay in weekend, time to move south!

I hope you, and all my fellow Sleuthers, stay warm during these cold spells..

maybe these guys can help deliver necessities to you all...?

:sleigh:

Why, why, why would someone take a 41 year old woman from her home?

I wish like heck I was a criminal profiler.

I wonder this same thing...

and I have only read wonderful things about friendly, cheerful Holly...

FWIW... I read on another thread that the three things that can lead to trouble can be summed up in the acronyms... SAM...
Sex... Alcohol..... Money...

(I am not implying that Holly is involved in these... But maybe the perp is....)

Another old saying is..."When in doubt...Follow the money..."

Just some thoughts...

I hope you, and all my fellow Sleuthers, stay warm during these cold spells..

maybe these guys can help deliver necessities to you all...?

:sleigh:

Thanks for the thought although it shouldn't be relevant to me as I am in Australia and it is supposed to be summer. Note I said supposed to be summer!!! I'm still trying to find out where our global warming has gone so I can turn my heater off.

FWIW... I read on another thread that the three things that can lead to trouble can be summed up in the acronyms... SAM...

(I am not implying that Holly is involved in these... But maybe the perp is....)

Just some thoughts...

This is very often true but I can't really see any money trail to follow in Holly's case. I suppose there could be some huge life insurance policy hidden away that we don't know about, but getting any payout would be a long, complicated and maybe impossible task for anyone. Even if Holly owed someone money, abducting her wouldn't be a very effective way to get anything back.

If her disappearance isn't personal (and I still think that's likely), maybe it happened to prevent the loss of something, rather than for gain? I am thinking in terms of maybe Holly knowing something that someone was determined should never be revealed, as it would be so damaging for them? Maybe even lead to the loss of their freedom if it was something criminal?

I'm not suggesting our victim was involved in criminality, just that she may somehow have got to know something about someone who was.

I don't think this is likely to turn out to be a spur-of-the moment, alcohol-fuelled crime. Too early in the morning for that, in my opinion.

Within the confines of mobile home park, early in the morning with people about going to work and kids going to school does not lend itself to being the ideal venue for an abduction. Speaks to a desperate act by someone close, or well planned out by someone who knew her schedule, but a bit more removed from her daily life.

There are many reasons and it almost always someone very close to her.
IMOO.
As I see it this was no stranger or robber that broke in
And walked away with Holly this was probably someone she was
Having issues with and this person didn't like it!

I don't think this is likely to turn out to be a spur-of-the moment, alcohol-fuelled crime. Too early in the morning for that, in my opinion.

Why. Not? They were out bowling at least Holly was probably
Drinking I wonder if bf was home and holly didn't come in till
Early morning. We don't know what time she arrived home nor if b was with her

Can we feel sure that all the indications from the dogs used so far, point to Holly leaving Red Maples, on foot? LE seemed to concentrate very early on, just on searching nearby areas. So that would mean dogs had been able to follow her scent somewhere, which they wouldn't have done if she had left in a vehicle?

Does anyone know all the areas Authorities have searched so far?

Why. Not? They were out bowling at least Holly was probably
Drinking I wonder if bf was home and holly didn't come in till
Early morning. We don't know what time she arrived home nor if b was with her

That's a good point. I was just presuming Holly and boyfriend went out and then came straight home, together. But one or both could have gone to a friend's home after, and something could have kicked off there. Which someone could have stewed on for the rest of the night and then decided to take revenge in the morning when they knew Holly would be alone.

Just some thoughts...

LOL....Yep, IHAVE....that SAM acrostic came from me on another thread! Haha.

That SAM acrostic came from my hubby who was a chaplain in the ARMY Reserves. He used to joke around....he said when they told him, "SAM will get you kicked out of the ARMY quicker than anything," he sometimes wanted to ask, "Which one will get me out the quickest? I'm homesick!" LOL

Holly's case has me baffled. I feel like someone must know something and is afraid to say what they know. This happens all the time in criminal cases.

That's a good point. I was just presuming Holly and boyfriend went out and then came straight home, together. But one or both could have gone to a friend's home after, and something could have kicked off there. Which someone could have stewed on for the rest of the night and then decided to take revenge in the morning when they knew Holly would be alone.

I just think that if there was any trouble, the 16- year-old son would know it. Teens this age pick up on things. If someone was out all night, or angry, I think he would sense that.

Or someone that was there at the bowling alley, was the impetus perhaps?
IMOO.

That SAM acrostic came from my hubby who was a chaplain in the ARMY Reserves. He used to joke around....he said when they told him, "SAM will get you kicked out of the ARMY quicker than anything," he sometimes wanted to ask, "Which one will get me out the quickest? I'm homesick!" LOL

Holly's case has me baffled. I feel like someone must know something and is afraid to say what they know. This happens all the time in criminal cases.

Thank you to your husband for serving (from a proud Army Brat).

Also, maybe someone does know more but they are afraid to say so.

IMOO.

Thanks for the thought although it shouldn't be relevant to me as I am in Australia and it is supposed to be summer. Note I said supposed to be summer!!! I'm still trying to find out where our global warming has gone so I can turn my heater off.

:silly:

Oh.. Right!

It was your post I was referring to! :)

I was just trying to jiggle our minds for possible motives in Holly's case...

:seeya:

I just think that if there was any trouble, the 16- year-old son would know it. Teens this age pick up on things. If someone was out all night, or angry, I think he would sense that.

With all respect I do not believe that's true!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966