GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He could also have been on a computer and pretty oblivious to anything else too.

Any news on the search yet?

They didn't write much on the fb page. They searched a few areas yesterday (didn't say which) and distributed flyers door to door.

Does anyone know if they did a comprehensive search of the junk yard yet, including the trunks of the cars?

The junk yard was searched by LE early on iirc. But I doubt every car trunk was opened. If they took the dogs into the junkyard, it might not have been needed to open every trunk, imo.

Does anyone know if they did a comprehensive search of the junk yard yet, including the trunks of the cars?

According to my written notes...

There was a search by LE at Faust Auto Parts, 683 Grange Road, Allentown, PA, on 12-6-13... (note: this is the car junk yard by Holly's home that we refer to on this thread)....

There had been a cursory search right after Holly went missing (11-23-13 approx.)... but as I understand it... the search of 12-6-13 was more detailed...

JMO

I wish LE could clear up the seeming contradiction between Holly's endangered status and their statement that they are not classing her disappearance as an abduction. To me, it does kind of leave a suggestion in the air that Holly could be endangered because of her own state of mind.

I would have thought the forensic (I hope) examination of her home would have revealed enough for them to clarify that by now? It seems to me as though this is proceeding as though it were a homicide investigation in many ways, but I can't figure how that fits with a 'no abduction' theory at all.

I wish LE could clear up the seeming contradiction between Holly's endangered status and their statement that they are not classing her disappearance as an abduction. To me, it does kind of leave a suggestion in the air that Holly could be endangered because of her own state of mind.

I would have thought the forensic (I hope) examination of her home would have revealed enough for them to clarify that by now? It seems to me as though this is proceeding as though it were a homicide investigation in many ways, but I can't figure how that fits with a 'no abduction' theory at all.

I think that's just a way to say they don't think she will be returning! JMO

I wonder if Holly's home is still locked down by police?

It has been nearly a month since her disappearance...

what are the reasons the home would still be on "lock down".... Especially since her son would most probably need items from the home?

:dunno:

I think we had a post not long ago saying the home was still sealed? I can't think why any examination would take so long though.

Unless it's also a legal move to protect the contents and/ or assets? Holly's next of kin is a minor, so maybe it's to ensure if and when assets are dispersed, they go to him?

Jeffery McDonalds home on base was sealed FOR YEARS. All boarded up; with tape and such....for Years. To preserve the scene of the crime.

Jeffery McDonalds home on base was sealed FOR YEARS. All boarded up; with tape and such....for Years. To preserve the scene of the crime.

Kortne Stouffers home was sealed off for a very long time she also went missing from her home. I think its to keep ppl out of her place as I understand it its her place till the rent is due again! Just a thought!

Unless it's also a legal move to protect the contents and/ or assets? Holly's next of kin is a minor, so maybe it's to ensure if and when assets are dispersed, they go to him?

I think with a missing person the home is their property and till LE finds out what happened they need to secure the place so ppl cant just go in and take things. Even her mom!

IM still wondering if she went bowling by herself or BF went also.

It could also be she went alone and he was waiting there when she came home! Whenever that is!

There are HUGE gaps in the info we have!
I do believe the locals know or think they know who is responsible!

I'm sure when I saw the three pics of Holly in the white sweater before, she didn't have her glasses on. Glad there's one out there, anyhow.

I'm just hoping for some news about Holly before the end of the year. It will be very sad if the search has to carry on into 2014.

I'm sure when I saw the three pics of Holly in the white sweater before, she didn't have her glasses on. Glad there's one out there, anyhow.

I'm just hoping for some news about Holly before the end of the year. It will be very sad if the search has to carry on into 2014.

Yep. The 5 Namus pictures include 4 of Holly without glasses, the 3 on the online flyer, plus one more.

I can't get the actual posters there, but I think I'll put a link to Holly's online flyers and Namus entry in her flyer thread, so they can all be found easily. It's good to have quite a few now, as sometimes just a new flyer is enough to get a mention in the media.

:bump: Thinking of Holly and hoping she will be found soon. Any new info?

Nothing new at all, as far as I can tell, Curious. Nothing on msm, nothing on the fb group pages. No details of the latest search on Saturday (not sure if there was a search on Sunday). I think only a handful of people turned up. It seems to all have come to a standstill, sadly. I wish they would heed the advice and contact a SAR team, apparently they are not getting anywhere alone. (which is not intended as criticism)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966