GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A new snippet of info from Holly's group page - RUMOR! - says that there was an altercation with someone she (Holly) knew after she dropped off her son at the bus stop, who drove an older vehicle.

Its currently coming up that the content is not available - though I was not logged in.

I can see it. So I guess you must be logged in.

I would post the picture here but I'm not sure its' appropriate given that this is Holly's thread?

Someone on fb wants to hire a psychic detective. I guess the cost is around 650 dollars. I posted about doing a so they can raise money for that and if they get enough anything else they might want to use it for. It would be nice for some answers to show up before the holidays. It's supposed to be up to 60 here on Sunday. A good day for searching!

There seem to be very few financial resources in the family. I think they should consider very, very carefully how they spend any that are raised. IF any mistakes are made now, it can discredit the search and cause untold harm to Holly's cause.

When there are free resources available and paid ones are brought in, I think people wanting to bring those resources in have a duty to check these things out, on behalf of any donors;

What experience and qualifications does the psychic have?
How many people have they found?
Do they have a criminal record?
Will they use Holly's name afterwards for any money-making ventures of their own?
Will they seek the family's permission first, if they do?

Holly cannot speak for herself and so it is owed to her to be extra careful in protecting her.

Are you thinking something is suspicious with the BF? If he left before she did, then she drove her son to his bus stop and returned, then the BF would have arrived at his work at his normal time and wod have an alibi for his whereabouts during the time of the supposed abduction.

What type of work was Holly in?

Better question what type of work does BF do?

He could have job where u swipe your time card and leave in a co truck. Like Comcast workers Electricians etc a job does not always mean an office job
And an alibi is not always an alibi! LOL If ya catch my drift!

A new snippet of info from Holly's group page - RUMOR! - says that there was an altercation with someone she (Holly) knew after she dropped off her son at the bus stop, who drove an older vehicle.

This might explain the person that saw her in the driveway!

Maybe there is some truth to she was seen being dragged!

Sadly I do not think this will have a happy ending!

If there was a vehicle description in this case, or even something from LE stating they believe Holly left in a vehicle, it would be really helpful.People haven't been given a clue what they should be trying to remember seeing. :(

If there was a vehicle description in this case, or even something from LE stating they believe Holly left in a vehicle, it would be really helpful.People haven't been given a clue what they should be trying to remember seeing. :(

Yes or they know and have spoken to this person!

Yes.

I guess, if this event did take place, we have to hope the person did their duty as a good citizen and came forward to help police with any information they have, when Holly went missing. I cannot think of any good reason why a person wouldn't come forward.

I just looked on FB I wont post there any more because they delete it lol but they are doing a bowling fundraiser for Holly why are they using her MUG shot for the pic lol
Don't they have any pics where she is smiling or happier?

Yes.

I guess, if this event did take place, we have to hope the person did their duty as a good citizen and came forward to help police with any information they have, when Holly went missing. I cannot think of any good reason why a person wouldn't come forward.

I do think this person she had the argument with is well known to her!

Is there anything anywhere about a professional search and rescue team being asked for help?

Are loved ones under the impression these teams are very expensive to hire? Because many of them offer their services at no cost.

Or is the fundraiser for Holly's son? I think that is a very kind idea if so - I'm just worried funds are being raised for searches, when they aren't necessary.

I just looked on FB I wont post there any more because they delete it lol but they are doing a bowling fundraiser for Holly why are they using her MUG shot for the pic lol
Don't they have any pics where she is smiling or happier?

Yea me too. They delete a lot! Oh well, it's ok, it's their page after all.

Agree about the picture too.

But most of all, I just can't understand why they haven't called any of the recommended SAR teams yet! Instead psychics :facepalm:

Is there anything anywhere about a professional search and rescue team being asked for help?

Are loved ones under the impression these teams are very expensive to hire? Because many of them offer their services at no cost.

Or is the fundraiser for Holly's son? I think that is a very kind idea if so - I'm just worried funds are being raised for searches, when they aren't necessary.

Didn't see anything anywhere about professionals being brought in. They are however planning more private searches for this weekend.

In this particular article it mentions that Alexis's mother drove her to her dad's,
but then she drove away. Her dad was expecting to see her on Tuesday night, but she was already gone by the time he got home.
This article does not mention the Wednesday 6:20am time period.
The way this article is written, it's like she left on Tuesday from her dad's.
This article was written at 9:47pm, Eastern Standard Time on Wednesday Dec. 18th.

http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-lower-macungie-alexis-doll-missing-20131218,0,5790175.story

Looks like East Texas Road is less than 3 miles from Grange Road in Wescosville. About a 5 minute drive.

I am wondering if the 6:20am Wednesday time period is when Alexis drove from the home, but maybe it
wasn't her father's home, but her mother's home that she drove away from?

IMOO.

It looks like parts of East Texas Rd are about 1 mile from Holly's trailer park. Will have to find father's address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member