GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing new at all, as far as I can tell, Curious. Nothing on msm, nothing on the fb group pages. No details of the latest search on Saturday (not sure if there was a search on Sunday). I think only a handful of people turned up. It seems to all have come to a standstill, sadly. I wish they would heed the advice and contact a SAR team, apparently they are not getting anywhere alone. (which is not intended as criticism)

There is more to this story than we know!
Did this woman have any friends?
I think this is what happens when a woman is a loner there are not enuff friends or neighbors concerned because they didn't really know her.
I think the same happened with Susan Jacobson.

But I think they also know who might be responsible!

I think that they have an idea, the problem is they have no evidence. It seems like a lot of cases, even if they have some evidence and think it's obvious who did it, don't get anywhere because there is no remains.

Thoughts:

If said person did see her being dragged...they would have saw the perp...they would have called 911...he/she would be in custody.

So if that was the case why then isn't anyone in custody.. or why did that report of someone seeing it disappear... and why does someone on fb say this witnesses name and such....too many questions there!

Hopefully all the witnesses at the bowling alley were tracked down and talked to, because it could be the smallest tidbit they remember that could be a turning point to lead to someone.

Did she have a history or mental issues? Could she have left on her own? We could throw out that theory and MANY others if said witnesses did really see something.

The back door was ajar.. ok that would make sense if someone was taking her out against her will because they wouldn't make sure they closed it properly while trying to wrestle around a woman against her will.

That is a short window to kidnap her. Which tends me to believe she was taken to a car to get away. But that doesn't mean that the person knew her schedule, because no one could have predicted the mom would show up that fast to check on her since she didn't answer. Perhaps they did, but not necessarily.

Obviously Le are looking into people she knows and close friends. That's first before outside influence.

Sooo many questions :banghead:

Don't know if this has been posted yet, short coverage by Huff Post Live a couple of days ago. No new info though.

http://on.aol.com/video/missing-in-america--holly-grim-518050050

On fb they are urging people to contact LE if they have any information. In the same post the admin also says they (the page admins) are getting flooded with private messages. I wonder whether things are happening behind the scenes?

Also, again psychics are being considered to be brought in.

I just don't get it why they don't contact the SAR teams? The links to their websites are posted there.

IM curious as to whom LE is speaking to in this?
Who has been questioned Who has taken or refused a poly.

West Jersey K9

http://www.westjerseyk9.org/

Very experienced
Very professional
Deep resources
Variety of ground and air scent dogs

Close enough to support any search operation.

Either of the two previously noted teams would have probably called in West Jersey to assist.

Holly where are you? People are looking for you. Hold on Holly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone on fb wants to hire a psychic detective. I guess the cost is around 650 dollars. I posted about doing a so they can raise money for that and if they get enough anything else they might want to use it for. It would be nice for some answers to show up before the holidays. It's supposed to be up to 60 here on Sunday. A good day for searching!

Thanks for the link Saphyrrra - very disturbing - hope she is OK. It doesnt say that she was seen driving off in the car - very little detail about this, but too close for comfort.

*A 26-year-old Lower Macungie Township woman - Alexis Doll - appears to have gone missing, police said Wednesday.

Doll is described as 5-foot-5, 135 pounds with brown eyes and long brown hair. She drove off in a blue 2002 Acura RSX, with license plate number HZR-9092, police said.
(*My Edit)

From another news article:
One News. Read More:
Police Ask Public's Help in Finding L. Mac Woman

State police are asking for the public's help in finding a Lower Macungie woman last seen at her father's East Texas Road home Tuesday night.
Police said Alexis Doll, 26, drove from the home around 6:20 a.m. Wednesday in a blue 2002 Acura RSX with Pennsylvania plates HZR 9092.

Whats with the 'early morning' disappearances?

West Jersey K9

http://www.westjerseyk9.org/

Very experienced
Very professional
Deep resources
Variety of ground and air scent dogs

Close enough to support any search operation.

Either of the two previously noted teams would have probably called in West Jersey to assist.

Not too late at this stage to get them in?
Maybe the fund raiser money could contribute to the JerseyK9 team amongst other avenues of search ideas.

Holly well could be in the park she disappeared from.
I hope they have searched every inch of the Park.

Is there a thread for this "Second Macungie Missing Woman"?

TIA...:seeya:

Nothing coming up in the search engine on WS for Alexis Doll so far - maybe because it was Wednesday she was reported missing.

I understand it to mean, she spent the night at her father's home and left some time on Wed morning around 6:20 without anyone actually seeing her leave.

Is East Texas Road close to where Holly lives?

In this particular article it mentions that Alexis's mother drove her to her dad's,
but then she drove away. Her dad was expecting to see her on Tuesday night, but she was already gone by the time he got home.
This article does not mention the Wednesday 6:20am time period.
The way this article is written, it's like she left on Tuesday from her dad's.
This article was written at 9:47pm, Eastern Standard Time on Wednesday Dec. 18th.

http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-lower-macungie-alexis-doll-missing-20131218,0,5790175.story

Looks like East Texas Road is less than 3 miles from Grange Road in Wescosville. About a 5 minute drive.

I am wondering if the 6:20am Wednesday time period is when Alexis drove from the home, but maybe it
wasn't her father's home, but her mother's home that she drove away from?

IMOO.

In this particular article it mentions that Alexis's mother drove her to her dad's,
but then she drove away. Her dad was expecting to see her on Tuesday night, but she was already gone by the time he got home.
This article was written at 9:47pm, Eastern Standard Time on Wednesday Dec. 18th.

http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-lower-macungie-alexis-doll-missing-20131218,0,5790175.story

Looks like East Texas Road is less than 3 miles from Grange Road in Wescosville. About a 5 minute drive.
I am wondering if the 6:20am Wednesday time period is when Alexis drove from the home, but maybe it
IMOO.

3 Miles apart!?
I assume someone saw Alexis' car at 6:20am - but it does not say they saw Alexis drive it.
I'd like to know a bit more about this before assuming she is Missing due to foul play.

What about Holly? I check in here, maybe not often enough, but it's been kind of confusing right from the start. What kind of investigation is this becoming?

I can't imagine what happened to Holly. I hope someone, other than clueless me , might have a clue.

IMOO.

Thank you Tree! Yes it's a bit confusing. Might be cleared up later on, I hope.

3 miles apart is indeed too close to dismiss any connection to Holly outright.

Scratching my head right now. I will go check the Holly group pages, let's see what the locals have to say about this.

ETA: one person is pointing out: close proximity to Holly's home, same time of day last seen, same type of woman (small, hair color).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966