GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we feel sure that all the indications from the dogs used so far, point to Holly leaving Red Maples, on foot? LE seemed to concentrate very early on, just on searching nearby areas. So that would mean dogs had been able to follow her scent somewhere, which they wouldn't have done if she had left in a vehicle?

Does anyone know all the areas Authorities have searched so far?

I have never read that the dogs alerted anywhere, so just looking at the searches with the dogs we don't know whether she left on foot or in a vehicle. Did you read that the dogs indicated a find?

FB group says: New search is scheduled for "Saturday 830 am We will be meeting at 4677 Indian creek Road Macungie". I wish them Good Luck!

FB group says: New search is scheduled for "Saturday 830 am We will be meeting at 4677 Indian creek Road Macungie". I wish them Good Luck!

Thanks, Elainera, for keeping us udated on te searches for Holly...

I hope some clues are found tomorrow... (or, I guess, technically... later this morning...) :please:

I hope the searches find Holly today, and that they all stay safe in the bad weather. Bless them.

Hi everyone just chiming in to say I am reading every post but don't know how to do much on my phone yet. Thanks for caring so much about Holly hope she is found safe today prayers to her loved ones and to everyone searching for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With all respect I do not believe that's true!

LOL....Well, maybe it was just my four children that picked up on those things. They are all adults now and they picked up on a lot more than I gave them credit for at the time.
If you live in a trailer, and your mom doesn't come home till late and there is a dispute, you would know it. Just an general observation but not necessarily a fact set in stone.

LOL....Well, maybe it was just my four children that picked up on those things. They are all adults now and they picked up on a lot more than I gave them credit for at the time.
If you live in a trailer, and your mom doesn't come home till late and there is a dispute, you would know it. Just an general observation but not necessarily a fact set in stone.

It would also depend on, I suppose, if her son was home or out late, too.
Some kids have very late curfews.
IMOO.

He could also have been on a computer and pretty oblivious to anything else too.

Any news on the search yet?

Maybe there are shots of the mobile home park, but I don't know if that is specifically her home. In my opinion, it does not look the same as in a previous video and on the google maps, but maybe I am mistaken.
IMOO.

I think you're right. The one with the flag is just a general shot. The second one, with three homes in a row - the roof of the middle one looks like Holly's but the ground around it doesn't look large enough.

I'm feeling sad for Holly's boy. All his stuff must be in the home, and it's sealed and coming up to Christmas. I don't think he'll have access to money to go buy everything new. Thank heavens he at least has somewhere to live.

If anyone spots - or has access to - a photo showing Holly's rose tattoo and the silver bracelet she may have been wearing, please post! Or pictures that are very similar. Failing that, a very detailed description. And any second pair of glasses she may have taken with her. Metal frames? Plastic?

Also, any other accessories such as a finger ring, toe ring, ankle bracelet or necklace. I know if people always wear certain accessories, it can be easy to forget about them.

This could be very important. If these things have been separated from Holly and are found, it is crucial that the finder knows they belong to a missing person. There are probably quite a few who wouldn't report a silver bracelet they might find. But I hope there aren't many who would do the same if they knew it belonged to a missing person, whose family are desperate to find her.

Another missing poster for Holly with more details.

hollygrimposter.png

Attachments

• hollygrimposter.pdf
    151.6 KB · Views: 3
I've put a new printable missing poster for Holly here, in her poster thread. It has more info in it. If there is anyone who posts here a lot and has some room in their signature, if you could link the poster thread in it, it would be great. It means anyone who wants to print out a poster can find them easily.

PA Poster: MISSING - Holly Grim - Pennsylvania - 2013 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I think there is a way to link threads in the tags, but I haven't worked out how to do it.

Help bring Holly home

Call PA State Police if you have ANY information: 610 395 1438

I found this article from July 2011 about approval for expansion of the Red Maples Acres:

"Commissioners granted approval to Big Bear Management Fund to expand the 202-unit development by 29 units following a conditional use hearing Thursday. Developers also received preliminary plan approval of the proposed land development. The park was last expanded in 1996."

"The 29 units would be on 6.45 acres south of the Route 222 bypass at the eastern end of the existing park. A 25-foot strip of woodland would remain as a buffer along the development and the highway's sound walls."

http://articles.mcall.com/2011-07-0...ion-fee-red-maple-acres-recreation-commission

I wonder how much expansion has been completed?
That would mean that there would be at least 29 new neighbors within the last couple of years if expansion has been completed.

IMOO.

Does anyone know if they did a comprehensive search of the junk yard yet, including the trunks of the cars?

From this facebook page for the Allentown Area USBC Association,
the administrator mentions Holly, and that Holly has been a member of their association for years and her son is an avid bowler as well.

I wonder if both Holly and her son bowled on leagues the night before Holly disappeared? Also, does Holly's boyfriend bowl as well?
IMOO.

https://www.facebook.com/AllentownUSBC

From this facebook page for the Allentown Area USBC Association,
the administrator mentions Holly, and that Holly has been a member of their association for years and her son is an avid bowler as well.

I wonder if both Holly and her son bowled on leagues the night before Holly disappeared? Also, does Holly's boyfriend bowl as well?
IMOO.

https://www.facebook.com/AllentownUSBC

Great find, Treelights...:)christmastree: :giggle: )

I, too, have tried to google Jordan Lanes to see if I could find a list of leagues and their bowlers...

but... No luck, yet...

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members