GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Generally, locals can post about the geographical area and things that are of common knowledge to locals. This does not mean they can provide case information without a link to back it up.

Speculation and theories are discussable as long as they are within reason and it is not claimed that they are fact. Just ideas to explore.

I'll do some back reading regarding the cell phone, but if it is posted as speculation/opinion, the discussion will stand and should be interpreted as speculation, not as facts of the case.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Salem

Generally, locals can post about the geographical area and things that are of common knowledge to locals. This does not mean they can provide case information without a link to back it up.

Speculation and theories are discussable as long as they are within reason and it is not claimed that they are fact. Just ideas to explore.

I'll do some back reading regarding the cell phone, but if it is posted as speculation/opinion, the discussion will stand and should be interpreted as speculation, not as facts of the case.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Salem

Thanks for responding Salem, and thanks also for looking into this cell phone question for us! :)

Okay - nothing about the cell phone has been verified. We do not know if Holly did or did not have a cell phone. Until we get something we can link to, any discussion about the cell phone is speculative.

Salem

Okay - nothing about the cell phone has been verified. We do not know if Holly did or did not have a cell phone. Until we get something we can link to, any discussion about the cell phone is speculative.

Salem

Thank you Salem!

So, I speculate that if she did have a cell phone LE probably (hopefully) immediately pinged it and concentrated their searches (or some of their searches) on the area where it pinged. As LE only searched areas very close to her home I speculate her phone was ditched somewhere close. LE hopefully found it but is withholding this info for some reason.

Fb group says there will be a new private search today (Sunday) at 9 am. Meeting point is The Td bank 5980 Hamilton Blvd, Allentown.

Good luck!

I hope some clue to Holly's whereabouts is found today, it has been too long. I also hope there are some professional search and rescue members among the group.

Fb group says there will be a new private search today (Sunday) at 9 am. Meeting point is The Td bank 5980 Hamilton Blvd, Allentown.

Good luck!

I so hope much needed clues are found in today's searches that lead to Holly coming home...

:please:

:bump: Holly, needs a bump back to the first page. Any news? Holly has been missing one month now. Holding her in my thoughts and prayers.

I am just bumping the links our search and rescue expert said are close enough to help with the search for Holly, and very good. One is a mounted unit.

http://www.gpsar.org/

http://www.sepasar.net/

I think this is also a helpful support organisation for families with missing loved ones.
http://www.ncmissingpersons.org/

I am glad an event is being organized for Holly, as the new article mentions. An auction event worked very well for Jennifer Ramsaran, in gathering support and publicity for her case. February is a long time away, but these events are not easy to arrange.

Meanwhile, I hope searches can continue, and efforts to get people to provide tips to police. If someone who knows and loves Holly can think of nice, kind or even funny things she has done, and make them public somewhere, that can really help too. If people feel they know someone, they will want to help more, and find it harder to forget them.

I wonder what info they are going on for search purposes. Nearby...grids...etc. wish i could go but w/ a 4 mo old in a carrier it'd be difficult.

Acc to fb group, no new info from the last search on Sunday.

Next private search is scheduled for this Saturday at 9am, meeting at the Hometown Diner 8732 Breinigsville.

The East Penn Press ran Holly's story today. Someone took a photo and posted it on the fb page. Since not everyone here can see fb pages I will try to attach it here.

Attachments

• 1501838_10202757968658300_823376276_n.jpg
    1501838_10202757968658300_823376276_n.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 47
Christmas has arrived and no sign of Holly.
Thoughts and prayers to her family at this time.

Although it is not looking good as the months roll by. I am hoping for a miracle and that she will be found soon.

Praying for Holly and her family as she is still missing at Christmas.....

This is so sad! I am sure her mom and son are missing her like crazy :(. If it was a stranger and not someone like a neighbor, friend, etc. it almost seems like someone who knew her routine. Maybe they had seen her dropping her son at the bus stop going back home before she would head to work and were waiting for her inside the home. They obviously struck before mom came to pick her up. Could also be that they saw her that day and followed her back home. Too bad no one saw anything! Wonder if it was sort of dark still. Kind of dark here at 6:30 a.m. during winter. The struggle scene inside makes me sick. I just don't feel good about this one and feel terrible for her loved ones.

Thinking of Holly and her loved ones this morning. I wonder who in her life wanted to cause such devastation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only thing I have to say in regards to their information is.. first I don't know the man speaking but he says that no one saw anything happen. And he also says the coffee was spilled over, her truck, keys inside and her truck in the parking space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3