GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it very sad that a person can do something to another and go o
With their lives.
I am a firm believer in what goes around comes around .
It may not get u today or tomorrow but be assured it will get u.

Yep! Whether it's in heaven or on earth, Karma is a *****. I really wish there was more news out there about Holly. She needs more attention IMO.

I find it very sad that a person can do something to another and go o
With their lives.
I am a firm believer in what goes around comes around .
It may not get u today or tomorrow but be assured it will get u.

I am convinced that whomever was involved in taking Holly has made mistakes, and it is just a matter of time until the Search team, PI and PSP exploit those mistakes. As we have seen before, the arrogance of abductors eventually result in mistakes that are their undoing. The connecting of the dots has already started.

I would like to encourage the Holly Search Team leader to post updates here so that the WS team can focus its rather extensive skills on this case.

We do need to apply some pressure on the media to cover this case and get Holly's picture out into the tri state area, rather than just local around the Allentown PA area.

I still have not had a call back from the PSP Trooper on the case. I am going to follow up today or tomorrow.

For the WS members, the PSP has not been communicating with the volunteer search team comprised of friends and supporters. The PSP has not requested the assistance of any of the three to four professional teams in the area. I am assuming from my past experience with the PSP that this means they have leads they are following up on and consider this an active case.

I have been acting in the capacity of an adviser to the search group. For the general purposes of searching, they seem up to the task. They are now marking up a grid map of the area with the areas hey have searched as well as keeping notes on information they develop. At some point in time, this information may become evidence should the case develop that direction.

This is a rather interesting case with little obvious evidence located in a large rural area with a number of routs of egress and lots of wooded areas.

I have no one pet theory at this point as it could run from abduction to a very unlikely walk away. Her mother (whom she is very close to) lives in the same trailer park and Holly has a son. What forensic and physical evidence is available to us is confusing and can be taken more than one way.

WS members might want to take a look at this case and see if there are any like cases here in PA as well as NJ, NY, DE and OH.

@Trackergd - thanks for the update and your input into the case - especially your points of interest in expanding the case outside of the local area.
Is there an administration team (or person) who could concentrate on contacting individual journalists outside the area to generate some interest in Hollys case? Maybe the journalists that do the crime reports. They maybe interested in the search and also might know of other similar cases in their local areas - especially the areas that you mention above.

Oct 2013. Coatesville, PA. About 80 miles away from Holly's town. Man meets woman at her door with a knife, forces her inside, struggle ensues. She escapes.
http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=9292289

I'm no mapper but something about the location of this crime reminded me of maps in Holly's case. The victim doesn't live in a mobile home, but there is one not far away (circled, without the pin). Just like with Holly's, there is a big highway running just above, and the victims home is in a crowded area, but beside cultivated fields.

Maybe every town in PA looks like that though! I've no idea.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    303.5 KB · Views: 24
I have received a call from the PSP. The Trooper shared with me on a professional level, so I cannot share everything here. There has been extensive searching and investigation by the PSP. They seemed pleased I am acting as a consultant to the searchers and giving them needed advice. The PSP has done far more than people were aware of. All it all it was a good call between the trooper and myself. I will continue on as a consultant with the searchers. The information they develop will be documented in notes and on their grid maps. Another good side to the searching is that it could uncover information on other cases as well as they are searching areas not normally hiked or hunted.

Right now I am suggesting that the searchers attract media attention to the case outside of the area she went missing in case she no longer in the immediate area. The more eyes looking increases the chances she will be seen.

I am not posting any links to the FB pages. Those that want to look at them will find they are easy to locate by searching on Holly's name.

Oct 2013. Coatesville, PA. About 80 miles away from Holly's town. Man meets woman at her door with a knife, forces her inside, struggle ensues. She escapes.
http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=9292289

I'm no mapper but something about the location of this crime reminded me of maps in Holly's case. The victim doesn't live in a mobile home, but there is one not far away (circled, without the pin). Just like with Holly's, there is a big highway running just above, and the victims home is in a crowded area, but beside cultivated fields.

Maybe every town in PA looks like that though! I've no idea.

Yea, that's pretty much like all the towns around here. I don't live very far away from there. I better tell the GF to keep an eye out....:scared:

Also wanted to note that after talking to the PSP Trooper, I agree on why they have not brought in additional search teams. I cannot elaborate on this, but I hope that you all trust me enough to know when I say they have good reason.

The all volunteer team already working on this case is doing fine in my opinion and the PSP has no issues with them continuing with a few common sense cautions that I have already passed on to them.

Also wanted to note that after talking to the PSP Trooper, I agree on why they have not brought in additional search teams. I cannot elaborate on this, but I hope that you all trust me enough to know when I say they have good reason.

The all volunteer team already working on this case is doing fine in my opinion and the PSP has no issues with them continuing with a few common sense cautions that I have already passed on to them.

Thank You for your input! :)

Thanks for the updates again.

I do trust your judgement.

I still won't be able to help myself wondering why LE don't want additional search teams brought in though. I won't make my opinion public though, if I think I've figured it out.

For those just starting to look at the case, please take a look at the first few pages. I am interested in what WS member think of the time frame in which Holly went missing and the condition of the interior of her mobile home and the rear door being open. There are also some google views posted I think. Just want to put some experienced eyes on this.

For those just starting to look at the case, please take a look at the first few pages. I am interested in what WS member think of the time frame in which Holly went missing and the condition of the interior of her mobile home and the rear door being open. There are also some google views posted I think. Just want to put some experienced eyes on this.

A few pages ago I posted a news video and the man talking (no clue who he was and I don't think she introduced him) said her coffee was spilled over. That's a big deal I think. We haven't on here found anything conclusive as to where exactly and in what condition her belongings (cup, glasses, table) actually looked like (ie. spilled, strewn around, ajar) Like the door.. I know on some trailers you really just give a good tug on that back extra door and it almost comes open. So was this one really pulled hard and opened.. was it bent in some way like broken into? Or was that the exit route because it was easiest and no one would see them go out and imo into a car? Wish we had pictures.

I believe Holly's boyfriend or mom said the coffee table was shifted, coffee spilled and Holly's glasses were on the floor. The back door (not usually used) was open too.

That kind of fits, to me, with the scenario of someone lunging across the table at Holly and her trying to escape via the nearest door (back)? Alternatively, someone could have sneaked in the back door and again, lunged at Holly across the table.

However......I still think it's all a bit too neat and tidy. Even as though someone didn't want to mess the home up too much, when they were staging the scene.

Nobody saw or heard anything, so that means Holly was probably silent and compliant. A knife or gun pointed at her would have been enough to do that, but then why the signs of a struggle?

If she wasn't compliant and did struggle, I am just amazed there wasn't more damage. - coffee cup smashed, glasses crushed, drag marks of her fingers or feet as she tried to prevent herself being abducted.

More than one abductor however, might mean that they were able to overpower her so quickly the signs of struggle were minimal.

The timeline in this case has me absolutely convinced this was someone who knew or had been watching Holly.

Nobody gets that lucky with time. Managing to strike in the short minutes early morning between her dropping son off and answering mom's daily call? No way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member