GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is so sad. I wish her family peace and comfort at this time.

But he did have a trailer just feet away from the dig site.

Yeah I'm not buying that 1hr to kill, bury, change, possibly shower and clean wounds(he did leave a drop of blood at scene), etc. I wonder why he called Nicole shortly before? Was she involved or maybe next victim?? I'd like to see her AFFdotCOM profile. I'd also like to see his profile. Plus a 100 bags of evidence and Cathy knew nothing??? I am still not convinced there is no connection to the murder of Stephanie Roof. What was in trailer on his property? If he faces death I'm sure he'll start talking.

I read on website someone ask for someone to set up a for her mother to bury her. I feel Allen organ should pick up tab for that along with benefits for her son till he is of age. I wish LE could confiscate property where crime occurred an auction it like they do drug dealers and johns vehicles with some or all of money given to holly's mom and put in trusts for her son.

This is really not the outcome any of us wanted. I hope to go see her mom in the next few days. She had steadfastly held out hope that Holly was alive. While this is the most heartbreaking news a mother can receive, I hope in time there is closure and peace. Holly's boyfriend and son must also be suffering this loss. Having met most of Holly's family and friends, I can only imagine how today's news was received.

A couple of the searchers have contacted me and are suffering grief of the own from Holly's passing and from not finding Holly in time (critical incident stress). For those searchers and those who are not WS members but look here for information (Purple Shirts), Holly was most likely gone before any of us put boots on the ground. Nothing you did or did not do would have changed this outcome. Take a small measure of satisfaction that you "may" have kept Horvath's attention on what you were doing, rather than what PSP was doing. You executed your mission to the best of your ability with the information you had at hand.

I am so sorry it ended this way. At least there is closure for her family, friends, and those searching for her.

Respectfully snipped.

Yeah I'm not buying that 1hr to kill, bury, change, possibly shower and clean wounds(he did leave a drop of blood at scene), etc. I wonder why he called Nicole shortly before? Was she involved or maybe next victim?? I'd like to see her AFFdotCOM profile. I'd also like to see his profile. Plus a 100 bags of evidence and Cathy knew nothing??? I am still not convinced there is no connection to the murder of Stephanie Roof. What was in trailer on his property? If he faces death I'm sure he'll start talking.

Horvath may not have buried the body immediately. It could have disposed of later and kept it hidden for a few hours. The wound could have nothing more than a minor cut (which he could have chained he got fixing the flat tire). He also may have kidnapped and then killed Holly; that is a very disturbing possibility.

Some of the er, paraphernalia, might have been used in their marriage.

BTW: Could someone post a map with the locations.

What, what, what!?! Holly's been found?

:Rushes to read back a few pages:

Has anyone looked at the cell phone pings? I'm certainly not an expert at cell phone routing but.....the police mentioned 3 calls Holly's Mom made that morning to her. The first one seems out of place. Assuming that MH was still in the Red Maples trailer at 6:45, why didn't it ping at the tower closest to her(near Krocks Rd, or Minesite Rd). Instead it pinged off of a tower in the opposite direction near Giant Food Store. Strange or not??

No not strange. I looked at the pings closely because I thought the same thing. Pings are difficult and not an exact science.
The phone just happened to pick up that tower in its search for a close tower, but the path does makes sense.
What I did find interesting is that the timeline that morning was incredibly quick.
She was at the bus stop, waved at the neighbor and bam gone all within minutes. Literally minutes. They were not in that trailer long at all. Literally mere minutes before the phone is pinging a mile from her house back to Saylorsburg.

6:25 left for bus
6:34 arrived back at trailer and waved, per neighbor
6:40 back in trailer and heard thump, per neighbor
6:41 ping at Church Lane and Brandywine Cirlce (this location assumes phone was still at her trailer)
6:45 ping at Minesite Rd (approx. 2 miles away from her home towards Rt. 78)
6:47 neighbor leaves her trailer
6:49 ping near rt. 78
So within 10 minutes if not quicker, of last seen by the neighbor they are long gone. Very, very quick.

Ghostl8y posted further back said that they had found MH's facebook but couldn't post it at that time because MH wasn't a suspect yet.

@ghostl8y, can you post the link now? (Or anyone else who has come across it.)

I just can't fathom the fact that someone could kill someone, then go into work like nothing ever happened day after day after day. How could this man sleep at night without having nightmares? He has no conscience.

6:25 left for bus
6:34 arrived back at trailer and waved, per neighbor
6:40 back in trailer and heard thump, per neighbor
6:41 ping at Church Lane and Brandywine Cirlce (this location assumes phone was still at her trailer)
6:45 ping at Minesite Rd (approx. 2 miles away from her home towards Rt. 78)
6:47 neighbor leaves her trailer
6:49 ping near rt. 78
So within 10 minutes if not quicker, of last seen by the neighbor they are long gone. Very, very quick.
Apparently we think alike.....I too am amazed at how fast things moved along. Even back at his house, only for an hour to do who knows what? Then back at work. Accomplice??

If that trailer was there at the time, it was utilized. It was right there for him to access at any time that day and there on after.

If that trailer was there at the time, it was utilized. It was right there for him to access at any time that day and there on after.

Is it far enough from the house that the wife could have not suspected anything?

Ghostl8y posted further back said that they had found MH's facebook but couldn't post it at that time because MH wasn't a suspect yet.

@ghostl8y, can you post the link now? (Or anyone else who has come across it.)

Yeah, funny thing that.....I tried to post it yesterday. I had the link bookmarked and everything. The page was totally gone. I tried doing a search of his name to see if I could find it again and couldn't. I wonder if he'd spent the time between the search of his home and his arrest perusing Holly's page, because it was linked there and people had commented on a disturbing picture he had up on it. IIRC, it was a drawing of a dead girl with glowing eyes and it said something like "I'm not afraid of dead people, it' the living that scare me". There was a post of him discussing that he was leaving Allen Organ to go work at Deka. Other than that, his settings were very private and there wasn't much else to see. His profile pic was a full moon with a wolf howling in front of it. Maybe someone else will have luck finding it. It's not turning up at all for me. Maybe he deleted his social media accounts before his arrest?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back