GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Apparently we think alike.....I too am amazed at how fast things moved along. Even back at his house, only for an hour to do who knows what? Then back at work. Accomplice??

I've always thought there was a strong possibility of an accomplice. One to distract her outside, one hiding inside. The glasses on the floor, the moved table and spilled coffee always made me think that someone snuck up behind her and hit her in the head, hard enough to knock her glasses off and make her stumble forward into the table.

I think a single person would have a hard time restraining her and keeping her quiet while avoiding notice, especially since other trailers were less than 20 feet away.

I have to say, I'm having a very hard time finding proper perspective on this case. Since I'm local to Holly, I participated in searches, and attended public events. I met her family members. I think I've become very emotionally attached. I know that these events happened to Holly a few years ago...that Holly has long since moved on and found Peace. She's not suffering. But all of these sudden and shocking answers make it feel as if her murder *just* happened. There's no closure, instead, it's ripped wounds wide open. It hasn't brought relief at knowing, it's brought overwhelming sadness.

Things being discovered about Horvath are not helping. It's reminding me quite a bit of another man from the area, Gregory Graf, with his "hunting humans" garbage and his alleged deviancy. I don't even know if I really *want* to know the full story. The fact there there are more than one...."person"....like this out there terrifies me. Heh, I laid down yesterday to take a nap and had a horrible nightmare about someone taking my son. I can't even imagine what the Grim family is feeling right now. I just hope they feel the love and support of their community. I also hope that wherever Holly is, she knows how many friends she has.

Ghostl8y -

Thank you for physically searching for all of us that couldn't.
We are all here together for the same reason.
When you hurt, we hurt.
Please know that our shoulders are always available to you to lay your head on.

Ghostl8y -

Thank you for physically searching for all of us that couldn't.
We are all here together for the same reason.
When you hurt, we hurt.
Please know that our shoulders are always available to you to lay your head on.

Thank you for such kind words. I think we all are very rattled over this. It isn't fair, and it isn't right. ;(

WOW! Such a sad case. Thank goodness for that drop of blood so they could get DNA, and for him not coming into work until late, which seems to have been one of the things LE was looking for. Either someone that didn't report to work, left early, or came in late. That gave them the bread crumb to start the trail. While it seems to us, and the family that cases aren't moving along, it's always heart warming to me to know investigations were still going on, and all the evidence has to connect to get search warrants, arrests, etc.

Le worked this case!! Kudos to them!!

I hate that it mentions some bones discovered. Buried in ash, and soil. Was there an attempt to burn the body at some point? Why the ash? Why weren't all bones found buried in the area? If he dismembered her, then there must be another crime scene somewhere. That's not a 'clean' act.

May the dots continue to connect for a firm conviction of any and all involved in the death of Holly.

I've followed this thread from the very beginning. I'm heartbroken for Holly's mom who was so hopeful that she would be found alive and for her son who must be crushed by this news. Prayers for strength and peace for them both. The path to justice for Holly will be a bumpy and emotional journey for them.

RIP Holly...though I never knew you...I will never forget you.
:rose:

We don't know why. But I found that rather curious when the one article wrote that.

Anyone sleuth where Horvath lived before he moved into his current home?

Anyone sleuth where Horvath lived before he moved into his current home?

Yes, earlier I did and it was a home in Bethlehem. Perhaps it was owned by his parents, and then him?
It was sold later to someone else.
IMOO.

I have to say, I'm having a very hard time finding proper perspective on this case. Since I'm local to Holly, I participated in searches, and attended public events. I met her family members. I think I've become very emotionally attached. I know that these events happened to Holly a few years ago...that Holly has long since moved on and found Peace. She's not suffering. But all of these sudden and shocking answers make it feel as if her murder *just* happened. There's no closure, instead, it's ripped wounds wide open. It hasn't brought relief at knowing, it's brought overwhelming sadness.

Things being discovered about Horvath are not helping. It's reminding me quite a bit of another man from the area, Gregory Graf, with his "hunting humans" garbage and his alleged deviancy. I don't even know if I really *want* to know the full story. The fact there there are more than one...."person"....like this out there terrifies me. Heh, I laid down yesterday to take a nap and had a horrible nightmare about someone taking my son. I can't even imagine what the Grim family is feeling right now. I just hope they feel the love and support of their community. I also hope that wherever Holly is, she knows how many friends she has.
I'd like to know more about this other man as I'm in the area as well. I would have been out there searching along side you but I had an infant son I couldn't take out in the cold. It is very sad and emotional. We get so vested into these close to home cases.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

This makes me sad :( I can literally feel her fear in that moment. Thankfully she is at peace now. Fly high dear, kind Holly!

I hope they fully investigate the wife as I find it hard to believe shes knows nothing about her husbands activities etc as she has stated.

So they do not have all of her to determine any other trauma if I'm reading correctly.

Is can't imagine a motive for this horrible situation...

Well.... I can... And it involves the wife...

but I am at a loss here...

:(

So he gets her out of her house in approximately 5 minutes, kills her with a single gunshot, spreads her bones around his wooded acreage so she'd never be found (in his mind)... what was his beef with her? Because that's more of a hit-style kill than "hunting humans" like I would expect from his sick DVD, extremely fast and fairly precise, aside from bleeding on the door. Even going to work afterwards and acting normally, this whole thing seems like some weird professional hit style death except for the blood on the door and the police catching the inaccuracy of him going all the way back home to fix his tire when he was closer to work. Even that, though, is kind of flimsy on the police side because if he didn't have his patching materials with him (which he could claim), he would have had to travel back home.

The motive in this is going to be strange

Did he act normal at work that day? We don't really know that.
A hit style kill? I don't feel that, but at this point anything is possible.
It sounds more like this man had a few sick, dark secrets. Taser guns? Shackles? Handcuffs? Did his wife participate in or know of these items in her house or did they find them locked up somewhere? I don't think we're talkin' furry pink handcuffs either.
He worked with her for 7 years...7 years!!! Was there a built up hatred? Was he in love with her? Was she the only one? As ghostly said earlier, this also reminds me of Gregory Graf who seemingly snapped and killed his step-daughter in an incredibly heinous manner. Was their working relationship cordial?

I want to know if the story he told of helping her move a washer and dryer is true.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back