GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The 6:07am call to Nicole the morning of abduction has me puzzled. Was she involved or just him planting seeds to provide himself an alibi if needed. This s probably nothing but I believe CH was originally from New Jersey. Yesterday i came across these 2 items on ebay which I am providing links for below but I thought there was a resemblance to Holly and although victim was quite younger so would have MH been.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MC-PHOTO-aap-698-Unsolved-Murder-Pennsylvania-/201688903828

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MC-PHOTO-aap-699-Unsolved-Murder-Pennsylvania-/191980584383

But for all I know this case could be closed by now. But if not........???????

So they do not have all of her to determine any other trauma if I'm reading correctly.

That's the way I read it.....

From ghostl8y's link:

"Evidence shows after a period of decomposition, the larger skeletal elements were removed from the area by human intervention. The report seems to indicate Holly was killed, buried, then at least partially dug up. Her body was buried at least 2 years."

They sell missing persons photos on Ebay. That is just wrong.
BTW you should call that into the police.

I'm don't think he called this other women to set up an alibi. That would be more suspicious.
But I do see her being upset for such an early morning call and him going into a fit of rage escalating whatever was going on with Holly. Just speculating.

Still like to know what prompted the out of nowhere lets get a search warrant to dig on the Horvath property and to focus specifically on a 6' x 6' area. LE says they had to rule everyone out first. Ok so how does that lead to knowing where to dig? If they would have known this info prior why would they keep moving down the list, wasting time clearing people, utting the public at risk with a deranged killer walking free.

It all comes down to the 3 search warrants issued in Stephanie Roof murder. One for her vehicle, one for MR residence(neighbor across street from stephanie) and a sealed search warrant. Remember a sealed search warrant was what they had for Horvath property also, and executed a day after the one was served on MR residence. But LE says they are not related. Well I tend to differ especially now since cat is out the bag and no real reason for the dig other than we had to clear everyone first and MH was only one left. He could have disposed of body anywhere but they are gonna concentrate did on 6' x 6' area on his property. The SR case has been quiet for 3 weeks now since being told by LE they had a person of interest in the case.????? I hope MH had nothing to do w/SR case or LE is gonna be backpeddling. I'm gonna zip it here before I blow this charade wide open and expose this debacle.

Makes me think back a few years ago I accompanied a friend to meet with a lawyer. After she explained what happened he said "this may come as a shock to you but cops do lie and they do it everyday. I know. I see it." And unfortunately he was right. I witnessed it too. Time will tell I hope.

I wish this thread had more inquisitive people to help make sense and give insight to the facts thus far.

Does anyone know why some warrants are sealed and others are not?

Some are sealed to protect the identity of a informant who gave them info that gave them beyond a reasonable doubt for a judge to grant search warrant.

I read that too, or to protect the integrity of evidence they are looking for so no one has a heads up to hide or move evidence.

Yesterday, 10/24 there was a preliminary hearing scheduled. i can't find any info on that. Was it postponed?

On UJS one county listed 10-24 and the other county listed 10-27. However on one of the last if not the last news link posted on here at the very end I believe they said he was due back in court in November.

It's pretty well accepted now that the neighbor across the street shot SR. The ''neighbor'' being the adult son of the property owners. The question now is motive? Was this nothing but a case of jealousy(because he was fooling around with SR at one point--fact). Or, was he involved with shady goings on with MH, because they do know each other-fact.

It's pretty well accepted now that the neighbor across the street shot SR. The ''neighbor'' being the adult son of the property owners. The question now is motive? Was this nothing but a case of jealousy(because he was fooling around with SR at one point--fact). Or, was he involved with shady goings on with MH, because they do know each other-fact.

It is "pretty well accepted" by whom? If this is true, has this "neighbor" been arrested? I haven't heard or seen anything published about the SR shooting since last search warrant was carried out. That was weeks ago.

Why the delay in arresting him? Oh right they have to clear everyone else first. So you think that the sealed search warrant in SR case is not the same sealed search warrant of Horvath property? Why do you say it is pretty well accepted that neighbor shot SR? I haven't heard anything about SR case since the day before they started to dig at Horvath property when they searched SR neighbors house. I also found it odd with all the items seized from Horvath residence I heard no mention of guns (other than stun guns) being confiscated as his wife said he was an avid hunter and that it has now been confirmed Holly was shot. Were there any guns or firearms seized from SR neighbors house as we know she was shot?

It is "pretty well accepted" by whom? If this is true, has this "neighbor" been arrested? I haven't heard or seen anything published about the SR shooting since last search warrant was carried out. That was weeks ago.
Various members of LE have leaked it out. Why no arrests have been made is the mystery.

So then the alleged POI is living across the street from the family of the person he allegedly shot?

Horvath meet the women he called the morning of Holly's disappearance on adultfriendfinder wonder if this guy also had an account on there?

So then the alleged POI is living across the street from the family of the person he allegedly shot?
I am pretty sure the Roof house is unoccupied at this point. Can't imagine the minor children residing there with the boyfriend.

He must of had too much birthday cheer yesterday and cancelled it. I wonder what wifey got him??? How long till she pulls the plug and refiles for divorce? Spent his 50th b-day in jail yesterday and everyone after from here on in for that matter. I wonder if it was cancelled bc more charges are expected to come down in another case in Lehigh county. He may not come at all as they said he would face all charges in monroe county during that press conference shortly after he got arrested. Maybe a satellite hearing too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back