GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There is an image under "Images" - I can't make out what it is! Anybody?

She was found June 6. One would think the medical information should be completed by now.

Looks like a photo of a fingerprint.

Estimated postmortem interval 1 Months

That would have to be an epicly HUGE margin of error. Doesnt seem to be her.

Estimated postmortem interval 1 Months

That would have to be an epicly HUGE margin of error. Doesnt seem to be her.

Unless she was held for awhile... One would think if ME was able to get fingerprint they would know color of hair and other details...

Maybe she was held captive, maybe she is held captive, but, sadly, I don't think she is alive.
I hope she is found.
IMOO.

There is an image under "Images" - I can't make out what it is! Anybody?

She was found June 6. One would think the medical information should be completed by now.

It does look like a partial fingerprint on something.

There's also this info under 'Clothing and Accessories':

A shirt, color undetermined.
Black/darl blue athletic pants with three (white/gray) stripes going from waist band to cuff.
---

Unless she was held for awhile... One would think if ME was able to get fingerprint they would know color of hair and other details...

Exactly.

How far is it from where this person was found to Holly's residence?

This is the weirdest fingerprint photo I've ever seen. Is it taken from a decomposed finger or was this print on some of the clothing, or what is this? :waitasec:

Exactly.

How far is it from where this person was found to Holly's reside

It's about 6 hours. I don't think it's her. I feel like she's local to her area, there's lot of rural area there to dispose of a body if that turns out to be the outcome.

From what I am hearing and seeing, leads are still being chased down. This is sure one odd case. If I ever write a book I am going to title the chapter "The Strange Case of Holly Grim". A body was found a couple of days ago, but it was ruled out as being Holly.

It's coming up to the 5th anniversary of Bob Harrod being missing (tomorrow). I really feel that part of the reason he's never been found is that publicity about his case died so quickly.

I hope the same thing doesn't happen to holly.

I'm going to stick my neck out and say I think police have a good idea of what's happened to Holly. It's just my opinion.

I wish they'd release some more information.

I can't see silence benefits anyone but kidnap victims, and I just don't feel that Holly's being held captive somewhere.

It's not through any lack of our initiating contact with PSP. Many of us have been in contact with PSP and the PI. I am keeping my finger on the pulse of this case. Sometimes the wheels of justice grind along very slowly.

Are we any closer to knowing what has happened to her?

I don't think the PI has all that much, and what PSP has, they are keeping close to the chest.

For those of you following this case, I have been able to do some "Boots on the Ground" work over the weekend.

I took a tour of the areas that Holly was reported being seen by a friend and "others". For those familiar with the area, ground zero appeared to be Hamilton Blvd and 3rd st. In that general area are: A Strip Club, various hotels that cater to the sex trade and a drug treatment clinic for women. This also includes the hotels/motels located near Livingston and Airport road. One of the search teams reported that a hotel clerk identified a picture of Holly as having stayed in the motel. Follow-up by a second team is scheduled and other hotel clerks will be interviewed.

Some interesting tidbits of information over the last few weeks have come to light that I will give initial information on below:

For a three to four week period, a green Toyota was seen between the hours of 2 am and 4 am on Monday mornings. It would park next to Holly's trailer with the lights off for a short period, then leave. At various times, lights have been seen on in the trailer at night. I am unclear why LE response was not immediate to see who was involved as the trailer has been broken into on one occasion.

An ex boyfriends work boots were found in Holly's car, however they were removed by family and contaminated for DNA evidence when one or more family and/or friends of family wore them. I gather that Holly's current boyfriend was not pleased that the boots were in the car.

Holly's current boyfriend has made remarks that she is living with someone else.

One friend has made comments to the effect that Holly had more than one boyfriend at a time on occasion.

One Ex boyfriend was released from jail shortly before Holly went missing. Word is that she had a restraining order against this individual and that he was in debt to Holly for the estimated sum of one thousand dollars.

PSP is not sharing what they have and the PI is pretty much at a standstill, but has been updated by the team. The team continues to share with PSP.

More to follow when I update with the team.

Where is the ex boyfriend that supposedly owes Holly money?

We are still trying to gather that information through our own sources. I am sure PSP knows but is not sharing and at this point, they have not named him officially as a POI.

Let me clarify about Hamilton and 3rd. They do not cross. Hamilton and the area around 4th as well as 3rd street and Susquehanna st

Edited again...gah.. They do cross. I knew I had it right the first time but Google Maps is being difficult.

There is a rescue mission near Hamilton and 3rd. I need to get the street address for the drug rehab clinic.

The "tour" was rather whirlwind and I was keeping mental notes...

In addition, they monitor the traffic in the area and if you pass by the same spot more than three times in 2 hours, the police will cite you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiw1234
Back