GUILTY PA - Jessica Padgett, 32, Northampton County, 21 November 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yea I agree cause somewhere along the lines the story just isn't adding up so far, I mean if it was over drugs..we know people kill over drugs all the time so thats believable but I can't help but think what you already said QueenMictlan that something more had to of been going on behind the scenes it just does not make sense that he up and said to himself one day that he was going to kill his stepdaughter..

I truly believe he planned on moving the body to another location to stage a murder by a stranger and I don't think he expected her case to get as much attention as it did and when police became suspicious of him and I'm sure they were around alot to where he couldn't move the body he eventually just caved and turned himself in realizing he wasnt going to get away with his original plan to stage a murder scene I only say this because the rest of his attack seemed well thought out (the driving his truck to where he would later leave her car).

Because criminals are dumb, I' m guessing he had planned on moving her somewhere else but his plan
started falling apart quickly, they caught him in inconsistencies immediately and of course the police know more they are not sharing, I'm sure he told them a bunch of lies but they have phone records, evidence
computers, I don't see this as a spur of the moment event at all even if he did have several firearms handy and maybe someone else has given up more info by now

What I don't get is, why did he set this up to attack her at the house knowing he had drugs in the basement and that the cops would want to search for her there right away since it was the last known place she was going?
Maybe he assumed she hadn't mentioned the fax to anyone.

Pretty much the murderer is a narcissist, they aren't the best criminals when it comes to being smart about it. They believe that they are above everyone and the law. He believe himself superior to all people and animals, that shows in how much he enjoyed killing animals and being supreme over them. I am sure he was probably dominant towards his wife, he just seems to look like that type. I guess we won't know the real motives until the trial.

Date of death is sometimes the date a body is found or the date a M.E. puts in a death cert, but like everything that's variable and there are no rules. You'd have to ask whoever setup the Legacy account why they chose that particular date.

Murderers get caught because they can't control every single thing and they have a big dose of hubris they're working from. Most don't ever think they'll get caught and they think they'll be able to lie their way out of anything even if they are suspected. There can be more than 1 motive, there can be many factors involved. A murder can also be spontaneous in parts and planned in other parts. Unless GG lays it all out, we won't know, we simply can't know.

Something else to remember: we don't know the victim. She might seem like she's just like someone in your life or a friend of a cousin, but she's not. No one here can say what Jessica would have done or not done unless they personally knew her and knew her habits and thoughts. It's easy to project one's own thoughts and feelings onto a victim and assign to them actions that you may have taken, but that really isn't about the victim at all.

I think Jessica knew something or found out something about him and he felt he needed to kill her to shut her up. I think there is something bigger here besides what they are letting the public know.
I agree. And I think the finding out occurred at 12:55 pm in the afternoon when she walked in on something.

About the fax... I think she needed to fax something (probably not related to the fencing company), and she was familiar with the fax machine at her moms since she also worked there. It was a short drive, so easiest to just run over there to perform the task.

I agree. And I think the finding out occurred at 12:55 pm in the afternoon when she walked in on something.

About the fax... I think she needed to fax something (probably not related to the fencing company), and she was familiar with the fax machine at her moms since she also worked there. It was a short drive, so easiest to just run over there to perform the task.

This would certainly explain the extremely tight timeline - GG shot Jessica because she caught him doing something illegal/immoral etc. It doesnt explain the seemingly premeditation of the truck parking or why the police say the motive was sexual. Did the report say the police said the motive was sexual or that GG had confessed the sexual motive?

The speed of it all - from when Jessica left work to her being killed is what has me stumped.

This would certainly explain the extremely tight timeline - GG shot Jessica because she caught him doing something illegal/immoral etc. It doesnt explain the seemingly premeditation of the truck parking or why the police say the motive was sexual. Did the report say the police said the motive was sexual or that GG had confessed the sexual motive?

The speed of it all - from when Jessica left work to her being killed is what has me stumped.
What if the truck was planted for an entirely different reason? For example, so no one would knock on the door or even go up to the house, if it appeared he wasn't home.
But we actually don't know the answer to any of that, yet.

And just because he swapped cars within that short 10 minute window doesn't mean he had already killed her. He could have bound her and silenced her until he returned. Also, I presume the sexual motivation is based on her lack of attire when found. What if he just burned her clothes so there was no evidence with JP if ever found. Do they have her clothes? I have a feeling he was going to relocate her. Probably at his usual burial grounds... I think this isn't his first time. Are there any other missing cases in the time frame that the wife was out of town?

What time did the mother arrive back to the house the following Saturday?

All this is pure speculation, of course. Hopefully we will some day find out the truth behind this monster's actions. Bless Jessica and her family. So unfair. =(

What if the truck was planted for an entirely different reason? For example, so no one would knock on the door or even go up to the house, if it appeared he wasn't home.

And just because he swapped cars within that short 10 minute window doesn't mean he had already killed her. He could have bound her and silenced her until he returned. Also, I presume the sexual motivation is based on her lack of attire when found. But we actually don't know the answer to that, yet.

What time did the mother arrive back to the house the following Saturday?

All this is pure speculation, of course. Hopefully we will some day find out the truth behind this monster's actions. Bless Jessica and her family. So unfair. =(

Is it known that she was nude?

Is it known that she was nude?
Not to my knowledge. I am purely speculating. I suppose there could have been some 'other, different' obvious evidence, but all they said was "it appears it could have been sexual motivated". That was a loose translation, not a quote.

I edited my earlier post while you were quoting. Sorry.

Just a thought...

Isn't being shot in the back of the head referred to as "executioner style"?

I think of drug cartels/dealers using this method for kiliing people...

I wonder if there is some connection here?

:dunno:

I think Jessica knew something or found out something about him and he felt he needed to kill her to shut her up. I think there is something bigger here besides what they are letting the public know.

Yea I agree cause somewhere along the lines the story just isn't adding up so far, I mean if it was over drugs..we know people kill over drugs all the time so thats believable but I can't help but think what you already said QueenMictlan that something more had to of been going on behind the scenes it just does not make sense that he up and said to himself one day that he was going to kill his stepdaughter..

I totally agree. The shot to the back of the head sounds execution style to me. I hope she didn't know what was happening.

At the foundation of this is a threat. Jessica posed a threat, real or perceived, to GG. What could it have been? Some possibilities --- just brainstorming here:

-- threat of exposing a secret (growing/dealing drugs; cheating on her mom with someone -- not meaning Jessica; sexual abuse)
-- threat of losing money (if he's cheating and Jessica's mom divorces him, he could lose money; if he loses the drug business, he loses money)
-- threat of losing something of value to him (money; access to grandchildren; his marriage; his position in the community).

** Brainstorming Speculation **

Could Jessica have suspected he was with another woman while her mother was away, then GG smoothed it over with Jessica and lulled her into a false sense of security, knowing he would kill her to remove the threat?

Could Jessica have found out about the drugs, confronted him and said she would no longer let her kids around him until he got rid of it, and (a few days/weeks later when things had cooled down) he killed her?

Trying (again) not to project too much of myself onto this case, but would Jessica really spend time on GG's property if she knew he was growing/dealing drugs there? I would never knowingly put myself in that situation, especially not as a mom. If the place gets raided and I'm there, I'd get taken in by the police, too, just because I'm there.

Is it possible that Jessica' s mom was in Florida because there were problems in her relationship with GG? Could GG have possibly blamed Jessica for those problems? Could Jessica have possibly encouraged her mom to separate from GG for a while, and GG retaliated in order to get back at the mom and Jessica?

Something about Jessica posed a threat (real or perceived) to GG. Either that or he was trying to hurt his wife. What other options am I missing? Could he have been paranoid and suspected Jessica of stealing from him? What (in his mind) did she represent that he had to silence?

Apparently this is where the body was found..behind this building on the property..it's sort of like a shed but where they did business..I found it on morning call idk if it had been posted yet..ooo.png

Lonely, I'm not seeing what you're intending to post, I don't think.....

Friendly reminder to Social Media rules:

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...iquette-amp-Information&p=8364858#post8364858

I think Jessica's body was either partially clothed or nude, IMO. I think this is the only logical way the police could assume sexual motivation, unless GG has outright confessed it was. GG could of removed Jessica's clothing in an attempt to get rid of any DNA/transfer evidence. If the murder took place in the residence, her clothing could of picked up anything from GG's hair to carpet fibres. I do believe he thought he would have much more time to dispose of the body - I agree with those who said he didn't expect Jessica's disappearance to create so much interest so soon.

This is all pure speculation on my part. Jessica's case has captured my heart and the fact she was killed by someone she obviously loved and in such a swift and casual manner, makes it all the more heartbreaking. I hope her children grow up hearing of the wonderful memories their mother made during her short life. R.I.P Jessica - Justice is coming.

This was the facebook post and it was a day or so before the murder happened..hmm I wonder maybe if Jessica was part of the reason that GG was left behind and maybe thats what set him off? Still not a good enough excuse to kill a person but I'm sure when we do know all the details we'll still not think it's a good enough reason cause really no reason is good enough to kill someone..but just saying maybe he resented Jessica for maybe trying to split GG and her mother up?
Maybe as of recent she had a change of heart maybe something Jessica either witnessed or felt in her heart made her change her views of Greg and she could've been trying maybe to talk to her mother into a divorce or separating with GG and this is what went wrong

(I apologize I didnt know I couldnt post screen caps my fault)

What was said on fb..Danelle (Jessicas mother) wrote "In Florida" or something to that effect and the stepfather replied "lucky you..." this was a day or two before the murder..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0
Back