GUILTY PA - Jessica Padgett, 32, Northampton County, 21 November 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So much conflicting info being reported.
Why was she at the Dollar Store? Reminds me to always text someone if my plans change. sigh

Family members say she was going to drive to her mother's house, which is about 5 miles away, to send a fax. She was then supposed to return to the daycare facility, where she works.

http://6abc.com/news/family-pleads-for-missing-womans-return/408375/

So, her mom/stepfather live 5 miles from her work,and her car was found in the Dollar General parking lot 1 mile from her work.

I wonder why she stopped..

Here's the route she likely took. The Dollar General ending point is where her car was found. So, it's a straight shot down Main Street.

I wonder if LE has searched the canal/creek bordering her work and where her car was found.

View attachment 64125

Here's a Google Street view shot of the DG parking lot where her car was found.

It makes me think whoever left her car there didn't want it to be found/it was hid there on purpose because it is not in plain view from Main Street, and not easy to see from the road.

View attachment 64126

So much conflicting info being reported.
Why was she at the Dollar Store? Reminds me to always text someone if my plans change. sigh

Makes me so sad we live in a world where it would even be a consideration for you to say that!

http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/...ppearance-jessica-padgett-20141124-story.html

Lt. Joseph Sokolofski said police are able to conduct more interviews on Monday since many people from the businesses along the 1-to-2 mile stretch where Padgett was last seen and where her car was located are back to work.

"We are hitting it hard today," said Sokolofski, commander of the criminal investigations section...

Police are looking for video surveillance camera footage that could shed light on her disappearance.

Here's a Google Street view shot of the DG parking lot where her car was found.

It makes me think whoever left her car there didn't want it to be found/it was hid there on purpose because it is not in plain view from Main Street, and not easy to see from the road.

View attachment 64126

and..... IIRC....

It was parked in an area not picked up by surveillance cameras....

:(

picture

I don't have a good feeling about this case. I always appreciate Trackers insight and hope he can assist the family in some way. Im totally speculating but I think there is a diversion here…having to leave the center to send a fax? There had to be a fax machine in the daycare office. Heck, there is one in my house because its almost standard on printers these days. That leads me to believe IF there was a fax needing to be sent, it was personal, so she was doing it on her lunch time. She appears to live a very low risk life. Family oriented, loves her children, works for a daycare, newly married. Abducted in mid day while going to step dads to send a fax? Someone close knew her plan. I'm so sorry for her sister. This is supposed to be a happy time, filled with joy, awaiting the birth of her child. Prayers to her family.

Still reading conflicting info on where she was headed to send a fax. Was it her mother's house or Distinctive Fence? Maybe she had to go pick up whatever was being faxed, hence not faxing from the daycare. If so, who knew she needed to do this? And again I ask what was this fax that was a priority.

Still reading conflicting info on where she was headed to send a fax. Was it her mother's house or Distinctive Fence? Maybe she had to go pick up whatever was being faxed, hence not faxing from the daycare. If so, who knew she needed to do this? And again I ask what was this fax that was a priority.

She had a second job at Distinctive Fence, and she was going to her mother and stepfathers house to send a fax for that company.

I am puzzled with the conflicting stories regarding the destination Jessica was heading towards to send the fax...

some accounts say a family member...(dad?...mom?...)

Or was it it the other company she worked for...Distinctive Fence Company?

Or... Does mom or dad own the Fence company... So these would be one and the same?

:dunno:

I am puzzled with the conflicting stories regarding the destination Jessica was heading towards to send the fax...

some accounts say a family member...(dad?...mom?...)

Or was it it the other company she worked for...Distinctive Fence Company?

Or... Does mom or dad own the Fence company... So these would be one and the same?

:dunno:

ETA... I see this was answered in post above...

Thank you...

I have been following the news stories about Jessica's disappearance. I read an article that said the car was in the parking lot where the Dollar General is, but behind the Dollar General. I can't find the article now. But it baffled me. Behind the store....and she left her cell phone in the car?

Her husband had contact with her around 1. Her sister got FB message around the same time. According to news/articles.

One of her children is at the day care facility daily for care. She wouldn't have left her child. By all accounts I have read, this isn't a woman who would just up and split.

My cell phone is practically glued to me. And she had used hers for FB and contact with spouse. So, this disappearance leaves me with very unsettling feelings.

Praying for her to be found ALIVE and well. Prayers for her family. Prayers for LE in their searching. Prayers to all those actively searching for her.

I have been following the news stories about Jessica's disappearance. I read an article that said the car was in the parking lot where the Dollar General is, but behind the Dollar General. I can't find the article now. But it baffled me. Behind the store....and she left her cell phone in the car?

Her husband had contact with her around 1. Her sister got FB message around the same time. According to news/articles.

One of her children is at the day care facility daily for care. She wouldn't have left her child. By all accounts I have read, this isn't a woman who would just up and split.

My cell phone is practically glued to me. And she had used hers for FB and contact with spouse. So, this disappearance leaves me with very unsettling feelings.

Praying for her to be found ALIVE and well. Prayers for her family. Prayers for LE in their searching. Prayers to all those actively searching for her.

The location of her car was confusing to me too at first, but I posted a Google Street screenshot of the Dollar General and it now makes sense where her car was found. Check out post #46 on page 2 and you'll see what I mean.

I agree with you - the disappearance just doesn't feel right. I just pray her family gets some closure by Thanksgiving. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Checkyourhead
Back