GUILTY PA - Jessica Padgett, 32, Northampton County, 21 November 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If I was one of her loved ones and knew her password I would take that off the friends list too....

Maybe LE asked them not to until they looked over the contact he had with her on FB? Jmo

This is the first I've heard of any of these cases. After a quick read through what are the similarities here between these two cases? Were they both in the same trailer park? Is there a possibility here that the two are connected?

There doesn't seem to be any connection. However, I am sure that LE is many steps ahead of me when I pondered if GG could have done fencing work at Holly's trailer community.

I never meant to imply that there was current evidence of such! I hope the conditional tone of my statement is not misinterpreted.

SbHack, sleuth on and ponder away! I don't think it is far-fetched at all. And LE probably is all over PA to Florida missing cases with any possible connection. To not ask "could there be a connection" would be gross neglect.

My gut is saying the same thing. Her recent marriage may have been the trigger. All speculation of course.

I'm inclined to think that GG was so loved and respected by JP, that he misunderstood it, like men often do. He was displaced after her marriage. IIRC, JP and MP dated for 8 or more years. GG might have been a confidante to JP. Perhaps he had fixations about her and, now, that he was no longer a central figure. their relationship deteriorated in his mind. This means that there was psychosis involved, IMO. I think the closeness of their relationship is relevant and the ensuing change.

Just speculating...

I think it's far-fetched to the point of improbability that this GG case is related to a missing remains in FL or to any other missing female case. There's no evidence we've been made aware of that would link GG to any other case. Why invent connections when there's no evidence of any?

While I am inclined to agree with you, I'm also inclined to ask myself "well, if he was capable of this, with someone he's known for 20 years, what else is he capable of?" Highly improbable, yes. Impossible? Certainly not, since we know it's possible for him to shoot someone and hide their body from LE. HOWEVER, unless LE has reason to believe he's connected, I won't go there myself.

MOO.

People who are involved in illegal activities often have "jobs" as a cover so as to not come to the attention of the IRS or other federal authorities. Have a job or business, pay your taxes and keep your head down. In the meantime, they're dealing drugs and raking in the money.

So GG travels the world on hunts looking for the big ticket trophies. These are EXTREMELY expensive trips. I know several friends who have gone on them. Maybe....just a thought here that he could be involved in illegal trading in exotics? Big money in the exotic animal trade especially if you are hooked up with the "right" people.

He owns a fencing business in one state and a guiding service in another. He's taking in income from two individually owned business and dealing drugs as a third. Legal on two fronts with some major funds coming from the illegal side of his businesses.

Nice little gig he had going.

People who are involved in illegal activities often have "jobs" as a cover so as to not come to the attention of the IRS or other federal authorities. Have a job or business, pay your taxes and keep your head down. In the meantime, they're dealing drugs and raking in the money.

So GG travels the world on hunts looking for the big ticket trophies. These are EXTREMELY expensive trips. I know several friends who have gone on them. Maybe....just a thought here that he could be involved in illegal trading in exotics? Big money in the exotic animal trade especially if you are hooked up with the "right" people.

He owns a fencing business in one state and a guiding service in another. He's taking in income from two individually owned business and dealing drugs as a third. Legal on two fronts with some major funds coming from the illegal side of his businesses.

I had the same exact thought.

And that's what we know about....

Any clue when the autopsy results are released?

There aren't really similarities, just an unsolved case/missing woman from the same area. Holly disappeared from her home after dropping her son off at the bus stop.
Did this happen when ggs wife was in fl?

Ironically... Holly Grim disappeared the Friday before Thanksgiving in 2013....

and.... Jessica was murdered on the Friday before Thanksgiving in 2014....

I wonder if Jessica's mother has been going to Florida the same time frame in previous years, too?

:waitasec:

That would be a lot of backtracking on his trips. But Holly disappeared the Friday before Thanksgiving as well. I would assume LE is looking into if GG had any ties to Jordan Lanes and the bowling club Holly was involved in or the car races Holly was into (Mahoning Valley speed way) or if her community had a pool he serviced or fencing as I mentioned before to name just a few possible connections

I think it's far-fetched to the point of improbability that this GG case is related to a missing remains in FL or to any other missing female case. There's no evidence we've been made aware of that would link GG to any other case. Why invent connections when there's no evidence of any?

We don't know of any "evidence" in any of this, do we; nor do we know exactly what happened, nor will we ever. And I mentioned the Heather Elvis case only because when a certain state and/or county and/or area are mentioned, and it reminds us of something else we have came across, then we mention it only because it was a "thought" that crossed our mind. The remains that they were trying to rule out whether they were Heather's or not were found in Volusia County, Florida which so happened to be that that's where this GG's outdoor-hunting business is or whatever. Nobody claimed the two cases were related at all; however, as a poster mentions a few posts after yours, that several cases have ended up having serial killers involved. If we knew everything that took place with all these cases and people involved, then I guess we wouldn't be here "sleuthing" about it and/or tossing around our ideas, thoughts, etc. So in other words, I don't feel anybody was trying to "invent connections." We are free to voice our opinions and discuss whatever we would like (unless of course it's against TOS).

I wish I was versed to understand why there are multiple file numbers for the same businesses. Maybe filed bankruptcy than filed under new name? Does anyone know what this all means?
p.s. nice research Hoosgirl.

Each file number represents a new company filed or fictitious name filed with the state of PA or FL. But not all of these are his and I also noticed there are different addresses we haven't seen for some of them that belong to him. One more thing, by looking at this web page, we don't know if any of these businesses are active or inactive. I believe the only way to see that is if you searched business records for PA. Jmo

Maybe..just a thought maybe Jessica recently realized or discovered GG killed Holly and maybe she threatened to talk and thats why he killed her?

http://www.wfmz.com/news/news-regio...ually-abused-jessica-padgetts-corpse/30010008

This article says the DA "there was clearly a sexual motive that involved a sexual assault or an attempted sexual assault on the victim."

Read more from WFMZ.com at: http://www.wfmz.com/news/news-regio...ually-abused-jessica-padgetts-corpse/30010008
Connect with us... Facebook/69WFMZ or @69News

This article now says the DA said "CLEARLY there was a sexual motive..."

And the DA was on Nancy Grace?! I missed that.

http://www.wfmz.com/news/news-regio...ually-abused-jessica-padgetts-corpse/30010008

This article says the DA "there was clearly a sexual motive that involved a sexual assault or an attempted sexual assault on the victim."

Read more from WFMZ.com at: http://www.wfmz.com/news/news-regio...ually-abused-jessica-padgetts-corpse/30010008
Connect with us... Facebook/69WFMZ or @69News

This article now says the DA said "CLEARLY there was a sexual motive..."

And the DA was on Nancy Grace?! I missed that.

She comes on again Directv channel 204 2 am

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018
Back