GUILTY PA - Jessica Padgett, 32, Northampton County, 21 November 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know we've discussed this but I really think he may have done this before. To risk an attack on a family member to me means his necrophillia had escalated past what HAD been satisfying him, animals, freshly killed animals, taxidermy animals, maybe strangers, prostitutes. It's not common psychosis to go straight to killing loved ones, is it? It builds up to that as the satisfaction dries up and gets boring. He needed a new high. We've all agreed he didn't just wake up one day and say hey this is what I'm gonna do today. He needed to do this today because the other outlets weren't working anymore. It makes more sense to me that the necrophillia progressed from animals to strangers to Jessica. I fear we may just be hearing the beginning of this very sad story.

I know we've discussed this but I really think he may have done this before. To risk an attack on a family member to me means his necrophillia had escalated past what HAD been satisfying him, animals, freshly killed animals, taxidermy animals, maybe strangers, prostitutes. It's not common psychosis to go straight to killing loved ones, is it? It builds up to that as the satisfaction dries up and gets boring. He needed a new high. We've all agreed he didn't just wake up one day and say hey this is what I'm gonna do today. He needed to do this today because the other outlets weren't working anymore. It makes more sense to me that the necrophillia progressed from animals to strangers to Jessica. I fear we may just be hearing the beginning of this very sad story.

I agree. There is definitely a history here. I think he probably has some horrible stuff on his computer...

Is anyone good at looking up whether or not the 9th hearing happened?
I read an article and now I cannot find it that said GG did not have an attorney yet. The docket still shows the 9th as hearing date. Did that happen? Also the arrest affidavit is public record and good sleuthers that can find it?

according to my "notes" ... There was supposed to be a hearing for GG on Tuesday, December 9, 2014.... But I cannot remember where I got that information from?

I have googled... And have found no reports of a hearing on that day...

I wonder if it was postponed due to the additional charges made by LE on December 8th...

Or.... ???

:dunno:

I'm not sure if this article was posted yet here. I didn't recall seeing it. It's the first mention I've seen that jessica's body was nude. Here we go with these "dribs and drabs" of info again.

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/nor..._accused_of_killing.html#incart_story_package

This caught my eye:

"Police recovered video Dec. 4 from two cameras at Graf's home that depicted the abuse "which included but was not limited to" indecent contact and sexual intercourse, according to court records."

Dear God, what else could this disgusting pig have possibly done.

A much nicer article, regarding fundraising attempts for jessica's family:

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/breaking-news/index.ssf/2014/12/fundraising_effort_for_murder_2.html

I noticed that it specifically mentioned that only her husband and mother-in-law can access these funds. I wonder if this is so that Jessica's mother can't get into it, possibly for legal fees.

How sickening that this animal had $42,000 just laying around his house, while her poor husband has to struggle to pay for funeral costs and Christmas for their children.

I'm not sure if this article was posted yet here. I didn't recall seeing it. It's the first mention I've seen that jessica's body was nude. Here we go with these "dribs and drabs" of info again.

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/nor..._accused_of_killing.html#incart_story_package

This caught my eye:

"Police recovered video Dec. 4 from two cameras at Graf's home that depicted the abuse "which included but was not limited to" indecent contact and sexual intercourse, according to court records."

Dear God, what else could this disgusting pig have possibly done.

A much nicer article, regarding fundraising attempts for jessica's family:

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/breaking-news/index.ssf/2014/12/fundraising_effort_for_murder_2.html

I noticed that it specifically mentioned that only her husband and mother-in-law can access these funds. I wonder if this is so that Jessica's mother can't get into it, possibly for legal fees.

How sickening that this animal had $42,000 just laying around his house, while her poor husband has to struggle to pay for funeral costs and Christmas for their children.

This guy is sick to the core! I mean did/could he really hate her that much? It makes no sense it's one thing to do this in general but to someone you raised as your own for so long? I don't understand why he thought he would never get caught!? It's so blatantly obvious!!!! ETA: as sick as this sounds the more I think about it the more I wonder if he buried her so close so he could have his way with her when ever he wanted to. He has had to do this before! You don't just wake up this sick one day!!!!

A letter to the editor of the local paper about Jessica. The community is really becoming outspoken about the sensationalized journalism.

http://touch.mcall.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-82260563/

There have been a few such letters in recent weeks.

I really think this is a tactic to make the public furious to A). have the details of the case out there in case of a jury trial and B). to have the law changed so that anyone else that is killed solely to be raped, their predator will face the death penalty. If it was my family, although painful, do what you need to do to get a guilty verdict and have him pay the price to the fullest extent of the law. jmo

I really think this is a tactic to make the public furious to A). have the details of the case out there in case of a jury trial and B). to have the law changed so that anyone else that is killed solely to be raped, their predator will face the death penalty. If it was my family, although painful, do what you need to do to get a guilty verdict and have him pay the price to the fullest extent of the law. jmo

It also may jog the memories of family members of some of his associates/friends....."wait a minute....my husband is always emailing with him...." Honestly, my fear is that this creep shared that video online. Maybe was even involved in some sort of sick online community. While the details are difficult to hear, I think it's necessary in case there's someone out there that knows something about any past crimes.

This guy is sick to the core! I mean did/could he really hate her that much? It makes no sense it's one thing to do this in general but to someone you raised as your own for so long? I don't understand why he thought he would never get caught!? It's so blatantly obvious!!!! ETA: as sick as this sounds the more I think about it the more I wonder if he buried her so close so he could have his way with her when ever he wanted to. He has had to do this before! You don't just wake up this sick one day!!!!

I thought the same thing. An experimentation of sorts, at different levels of decomposition.

I agree. On one hand, his cover up of the murder was so damn sloppy and stupid, it seemed amateur. On the other hand, he went from point A to point C, and skipped over point B, and it doesn't logically make sense. If there had been reports in the area of graves being disturbed, or funeral homes being broken into, I'd say "here's our guy". But I've not seen anything of this nature in the news in a very long time. I certainly do hope LE in Florida are having a look around properties owned by GG. There's just some sort of missing puzzle piece to this.

It also may jog the memories of family members of some of his associates/friends....."wait a minute....my husband is always emailing with him...." Honestly, my fear is that this creep shared that video online. Maybe was even involved in some sort of sick online community. While the details are difficult to hear, I think it's necessary in case there's someone out there that knows something about any past crimes.

I think this sort of thing is more common then people realize. Not killing people, or having sex with corpses, but a morbid obsession with death and corpses. I'm trying to be delicate... but my significant other and I collect, and sometimes sell antiques. It's just a hobby for us. We tend to collect odd things. Some of it may be considered morbid. One thing I collect is Victorian mourning jewelry. Some of my pieces are made of human hair. I also own victorian era coffin plates, and both church and mortuary memorabilia, such as copies of old sermons, antique candle holders, stained glass, etc. I am actually very phobic about death; I do not like dead things, I do not like taxidermy, I do not like medical specimens that seem to be all the rage right now. I DO like the Victorian "art of grieving" and their old traditions and the immense effort that went into it. Some people have called me morbid for having human hair; I collect it because it represents someone's love and devotion. Everlasting love, if you will. I am always appalled that families will sell family heirlooms like this for a mere few dollars. If they can't appreciate the effort and love that went into making some of these pieces, then I will, and will honor those to whom it belonged. Sadly, we come across a lot of very disturbing things in our wanderings, There is a VERY big market for disgusting things. Wet specimens such as organs, human skulls, bones and body parts. Disturbing taxidermy. There is also a huge market for post-mortem photography. I could never understand it. It's so tragic and sad, yet some people are obsessed with this sort of thing. To see what I mean, anyone can simply go to ebay or etsy.com and type in "oddities" in the search bar. Some of it's appalling. ;(

What I mean to say is, there are *a lot* of people out there in the world that really, REALLY seem to enjoy death. It's disturbing. It's not hard to believe at all that there's other people like Graf out there that buy/sell/trade in the sort of "wares" he was creating. And if he was sharing with anyone, I hope LE has been able to find out whom. *shudders*

according to my "notes" ... There was supposed to be a hearing for GG on Tuesday, December 9, 2014.... But I cannot remember where I got that information from?

I have googled... And have found no reports of a hearing on that day...

I wonder if it was postponed due to the additional charges made by LE on December 8th...

Or.... ???

:dunno:

:seeya: Here ya go....lonelychild posted it a few threads back.

https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/MDJReport.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-03207-CR-0000114-2014

I finally got around to looking at GG's fb page and all of the animal pictures and I think I have an idea of what makes them so disturbing. I'm from the South so hunting pictures are no big deal to me, but I noticed right away that there is a satisfaction and light in his eyes that is missing in non-hunting/dead animal photos. Perhaps I wouldn't see it if not for the crime he's committed but ick...:sick:

I finally got around to looking at GG's fb page and all of the animal pictures and I think I have an idea of what makes them so disturbing. I'm from the South so hunting pictures are no big deal to me, but I noticed right away that there is a satisfaction and light in his eyes that is missing in non-hunting/dead animal photos. Perhaps I wouldn't see it if not for the crime he's committed but ick...:sick:

Agreed. Nothing lights up those eyes more than killing something. I noticed that no pictures of the family or grand kids, unless of course, they are hunting. Also, many of the people who show up as friends are hunting as well. It must be big in thy part of PA. I live right outside of Philly and I think I only know maybe 1-2 people who even hunt at all.

I thought the same thing. An experimentation of sorts, at different levels of decomposition.

Then why bury her at all instead of storing her body in a freezer or container of some kind? Burying implies keeping a body where it is and not just temporarily. It's work to dig a hole for a body and it's work (I assume) to cover it up deep enough.

Agreed. Nothing lights up those eyes more than killing something. I noticed that no pictures of the family or grand kids, unless of course, they are hunting. Also, many of the people who show up as friends are hunting as well. It must be big in thy part of PA. I live right outside of Philly and I think I only know maybe 1-2 people who even hunt at all.

This is a controversial opinion, and I'm not a vegetarian, but I think hunting for sport is like sanctioned murder. Unless you need to put food on the table, there is no reason to go around shooting at animals just because you want to feel big and powerful or because you want their head on your wall or their antlers or some trophy. And yes, I know animals are slaughtered every day for food and I don't claim to have any kind of moral superiority, but there is something cruel in killing animals for enjoyment and I personally find it disgusting and wrong.

This is a controversial opinion, and I'm not a vegetarian, but I think hunting for sport is like sanctioned murder. Unless you need to put food on the table, there is no reason to go around shooting at animals just because you want to feel big and powerful or because you want their head on your wall or their antlers or some trophy. And yes, I know animals are slaughtered every day for food and I don't claim to have any kind of moral superiority, but there is something cruel in killing animals for enjoyment and I personally find it disgusting and wrong.

I personally have never hunted. In fact I try not to kill bugs if I can avoid it. If I can pick them up and put them outside, than I will. I am not judging hunters as I do not feel it is my place to do so. I just don't get it. My observations were more focused on how it seemed to be the singular most important thing in his life, including his family. That does not seen healthy to me.

Have you seen the wife's FB page? It is equally as filled with images of death. More photos of dead animals than of her children. I shouldn't have looked, I avoided seeong the African safari photos on GG's page, but accudentally saw them on the wifes. How horrible and cruel. He is standing, holding what looks to possibly be a chimp or orangatang by the scruff of the neck, with a million dollar smile. I have nwver encountered a woman who seems to love images of dead things so much. Maybe this was the tie that bound them together?

Have you seen the wife's FB page? It is equally as filled with images of death. More photos of dead animals than of her children. I shouldn't have looked, I avoided seeong the African safari photos on GG's page, but accudentally saw them on the wifes. How horrible and cruel. He is standing, holding what looks to possibly be a chimp or orangatang by the scruff of the neck, with a million dollar smile. I have nwver encountered a woman who seems to love images of dead things so much. Maybe this was the tie that bound them together?

Sorry for the typos, I'm posting from my phone and don't have my glasses handy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hurt911official
Back