GUILTY PA - Jessica Padgett, 32, Northampton County, 21 November 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Agreed. Nothing lights up those eyes more than killing something. I noticed that no pictures of the family or grand kids, unless of course, they are hunting. Also, many of the people who show up as friends are hunting as well. It must be big in thy part of PA. I live right outside of Philly and I think I only know maybe 1-2 people who even hunt at all.

In comparison to Allentown, Northampton is a smaller, more rural town in Lehigh Valley. but definitely not back woods. Some do, but most don't hunt, but I've never heard of anyone not using the meat for food. I would not say that hunting is widely popular in this area. In parts of western PA they actually have a paid holiday called "Deer Day", which is a hunting day.

If this was the first time he has done this, I'm thinking that rather than a history of sexually abusing Jessica, he had a history of sexual fantasies about her and ended up full of rage because he couldn't have something he wanted. Which then led to him acting out this horrific fantasy as a way to "punish" her for his twisted desires.

Then why bury her at all instead of storing her body in a freezer or container of some kind? Burying implies keeping a body where it is and not just temporarily. It's work to dig a hole for a body and it's work (I assume) to cover it up deep enough.

Because perhaps he wanted her to decompose? And who knows when he actually did bury her. It could have been the day before they found her for all we know. Not to mention it was a shallow grave. If you wanted to keep her there then why a shallow grave and not 6 feet under? He lived there he had plenty of time to dig an appropriate depth.

Because perhaps he wanted her to decompose? And who knows when he actually did bury her. It could have been the day before they found her for all we know. Not to mention it was a shallow grave. If you wanted to keep her there then why a shallow grave and not 6 feet under? He lived there he had plenty of time to dig an appropriate depth.

A body will decompose regardless. Slower in cold temps, faster in warmer temps. Well documented.

I believe he buried her hoping she would not be found, not because he intended to dig her back up.

I think he's had a sexual desire to be with Jessica for a while, and coupled with possibly other perversions, decided to act upon it. I don't feel this is something he has done before. I think he would have been more adept at covering his tracks if he had prior experience. Just too amateurish - wrapping her body in a blanket that could be tied back to him if she was found - burying her in his own backyard in the location she was last known to have been going, etc. I think the fact that Jessica worked part time for him made her a very convenient and accessible target, and with his wife away ... well...
I think maybe that's the reason he sang like a canary when the police had him backed against the wall. Maybe an ever-so-tiny smidgeon of disbelief in his own twisted mind he actually carried this out.?

I think he could have very well been abusing her prior to this. She could have refused his advances and that set him off.
Because like everybody else I have hard time believing he just decided to do this one day after long history of fine behavior.

Y'know, seeing as how he has a *fencing company*, that would give him ample time to scout out places to bury bodies if he was so inclined. Kinda surprised they found her where they did. ¯\(°_o)/¯

Y'know, seeing as how he has a *fencing company*, that would give him ample time to scout out places to bury bodies if he was so inclined. Kinda surprised they found her where they did. ¯\(°_o)/¯

I agree! I don't get why she was buried a few feet from his house. There had to have been a reason for it IMO.

This is a controversial opinion, and I'm not a vegetarian, but I think hunting for sport is like sanctioned murder. Unless you need to put food on the table, there is no reason to go around shooting at animals just because you want to feel big and powerful or because you want their head on your wall or their antlers or some trophy. And yes, I know animals are slaughtered every day for food and I don't claim to have any kind of moral superiority, but there is something cruel in killing animals for enjoyment and I personally find it disgusting and wrong.

Bless you Madeleine, and Amen!

So haunted by this one. Could he have screwed up and spent drug money he was supposed to pay to the bigger bosses on his new house? Figured he was a dead man anyway?..so why not act out his deepest sickest fantasy? The ultimate kill and thrill? I'm sure much more about his drug dealings will surface now. I feel so bad for her mom/ his wife. Sickest story I have ever seen on WS.

I've felt like he saw they were being serious on finding her, (like they wouldn't be) and he planned to move her later. I don't think he was going to leave her there. For some reason he thought he was much smarter than he was.
This is one sick minded or evil thing. I can't call him a man!

Thank you very much Sparky for the links! :)

Do we know when his next court date will be?

Your welcome! :)

No I don't...I guess we'll have to watch the links or msm?

He should plead guilty and not subject Jessica's family to hearing about the grisly details nor forcing a jury to watch them.

This particular writer, Tom Shortell, uses comments from other forums constantly for his research. I've seen him take comments on the WFMZ and Morning Call facebook pages that contained info not in the article, and write a new article from it. He just did this last week. The Morning Call was failing to report that Graf owned more than one business, a commentor stated he actually owned two, and the commentor also stated the value of Graf's home in Fla. Within a day, this guy had a new news article up on L.V. Live stating all the facts the commentor on the Morning Call page had stated. It'd be nice if these journalists would do their own research, and actually come up with stuff that isn't known, but at least the news is getting out. I was wondering when Dr. Ramsland would be interviewed in this case. I wonder if he got the idea to contact her from her link I posted here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Columba64
Back