Found Deceased PA - Jilly Todaro, 45, Johnstown, 12 Dec 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jilly was the first person I thought of when I saw this:

Lees said he is working with forensic anthropologist Dennis Dirkmaat, from Mercyhurst University in Erie, and Michael Rice, a forensic dentist in Westmont, in an effort to identify the skull.

Same

Jilly was the first person I thought of when I saw this:

Lees said he is working with forensic anthropologist Dennis Dirkmaat, from Mercyhurst University in Erie, and Michael Rice, a forensic dentist in Westmont, in an effort to identify the skull.

JOHNSTOWN, Pa. – The Cambria County Coroner's Office is working to obtain dental records in an attempt to identify the person whose skull was found Thursday night near the Little Conemaugh River.

As of Sunday, the person's estimated age, sex and identity remained under investigation, Cambria County Coroner Jeff Lees said.

(I had to open link in a private window to view the full article)

JOHNSTOWN, Pa. – Officials plan to release new details Tuesday on an investigation sparked by the discovery of a human skull last month along the Little Conemaugh River.

Cambria County Coroner Jeff Lees said a press conference at which the case will be discussed is scheduled for 12:30 p.m. Tuesday.

((I had to open link in a private window to view the full article)

The skull found in the Conemaugh River isn't Jilly.

During a press conference Tuesday afternoon, Cambria County coroner Jeff Lees identified the victim as 40-year-old Michael Theys Jr., of Mineral Point.

The skull found in the Conemaugh River isn't Jilly.

During a press conference Tuesday afternoon, Cambria County coroner Jeff Lees identified the victim as 40-year-old Michael Theys Jr., of Mineral Point.

He hasn’t been on the radar locally

A day after the murder conviction of a Pennsylvania man’s wife, human remains were found at his home, possibly related to his missing girlfriend.

Timeline at link - too long to fit into the 10% rule :)

Only hours after Giles’s guilty verdict, Johnstown police began searching outside his former home on Franklin Street in the Kernville section of Johnstown. According to police, a deputy reported that Giles said something “concerning” after hearing the verdict. This prompted a search warrant to be executed at his former residence.

I’d love to know what he said.

A day after the murder conviction of a Pennsylvania man’s wife, human remains were found at his home, possibly related to his missing girlfriend.

Timeline at link - too long to fit into the 10% rule :)

• May 14, 2022: Giles is charged with criminal homicide, aggravated assault and hindering prosecution in connection with Nancy Giles’s death.
  • June 3, 2024: The trial begins.
  • June 6, 2024: GIles is found guilty of first-degree murder and aggravated assault for killing his wife.
  • June 7, 2024: Human remains are found in his apartment’s basement.
The judge scheduled the sentencing hearing for August 13 at 1 p.m. A first-degree murder conviction carries a mandatory life sentence in Pennsylvania.

Cambria County Coroner Jeff Lees told reporters last week that the remains of Jilly Todaro were identified through body imaging by a forensic odontologist and anthropologist. Lees declined to go into detail about the cause of death but called it “homicidal violence.”The remains were found buried in the basement of the former Johnstown home of 48-year-old Brian Giles a day after he was convicted in the death of Nancy Giles, who went missing in October 2018.

<modsnip: Copyright violation>

“I wish she could have seen how many people care,” Aurandt said

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member