PA - Kaylene Oehling, 20, Etna Boro, Allegheny Co, 10 Jan 2020, found deceased 2023 *POI*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We didn’t drop off. We are still actively searching for her, while still raising our families and working. This is a horrible nightmare for our family. <modsnip> She has missed Mother’s Day, funerals, birthdays..... she did not disappear of her own accord.

@PJY77 I am so deeply sorry. This must be devastating for you. I'm going to share the info about Kaylene on my social media accounts right now.

Police have to and should be very careful about releasing a suspects name. Simply going to meet someone does not qualify someone as a suspect, and simply being mentioned as a person of interest can be extremely damaging to a person even if they turn out to be completely innocent.

Edit: I know there are family in this thread and I absolutely empathize with what you are going through, but as someone who was falsely accused of a crime 15 years ago the subject is very sensitive to me.

Yes, we need to mention people that we have very solid evidence of being involved, but publically putting someone's name out there needs to be handled very responsibly for a variety of reasons.
Understood. But he IS guilty.... and damaging his character is the least he should worry about right now. His past criminal history, violent acts towards former gf's and threats that he made to kaylene and others puts him right where he is. He has taunted the family since she went missing, continues to spread false accusations against her mother and father. I couldnt care less about publicly outing him. The detectives are hot on his trail....they better hope they get to him before someone else does.

I totally empathize with your situation and understand there are legal issues involved with casually naming someone.
I just wish they had noted that the person she was going to meet was a dangerous person. That part is important, even if they never named the person. It kind of drives home the severity of the situation.

Either way, I’m happy that the family is getting somewhere.
Thats right and MM needs to have his character drug through the mud. He is publicly posting handyman jobs in and around pittsburgh, people are allowing this criminal and suspected murderer into their homes unknowingly. He continues to peddle stolen items on swap shop pages and craigslist. People need to be very aware of who they are allowing into their lives in ANY fashion. Im sure the commenters situation was a bit different. This is cut and dry, leads to NO ONE else.....she was last seen with him after "outing" his crimes on a social media platform, never to be heard from again.

Thats right and MM needs to have his character drug through the mud. He is publicly posting handyman jobs in and around pittsburgh, people are allowing this criminal and suspected murderer into their homes unknowingly. He continues to peddle stolen items on swap shop pages and craigslist. People need to be very aware of who they are allowing into their lives in ANY fashion. Im sure the commenters situation was a bit different. This is cut and dry, leads to NO ONE else.....she was last seen with him after "outing" his crimes on a social media platform, never to be heard from again.

Yikes. That is terrifying. Are you allowed to provide more information about this here?

I'm Kaylene's Father, and I'll just say it. Do the math. MM has been Convicted of so many serious crimes. At 1:36 am January 10,2020 after provenly meeting MM to collect her personal belongings she has Disappeared. A few minutes prior to my daughter's disappeareance she posted online that MM committed another robbery on her social media prior meeting with MM. Then my daughter's social media was deactivated and never heard of since. Do the math, MDM IS GUILTY OF EVERYTHING WE ALL KNOW WHAT HE DID TOWARDS MY DAUGHTER. IM NOT GONNA WATCH WHAT I SAY ABOUT THE TRUTH ABOUT MM. I DO NOT SMEAR HIS NAME WRONGFULLY. I BET YOU'D FEEL THE SAME IF YOU WHERE IN MY SHOES, KAYLENE'S MOTHERS SHOES, MY WIFES SHOES, THE FAMILIES SHOES. or would you rather me keeping my mouth shut and like someone said on here this man tries to go into people's homes to do work. Do you know how many times he's been Convicted of burglary and theft? Be my guest, if you think he is being wrongfully smeared on social media give him a call and get him to do work into your house. Better yet if your a parent invite him to watch your kids if you think he is wrongfully smeared. He's been Convicted of more than 11 felonies in his life including statutory rape, gun, theft, arson, etc. I tell it how it is

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm Kaylene's Father, and I'll just say it. Do the math. MM has been Convicted of so many serious crimes. At 1:36 am January 10,2020 after provenly meeting MM to collect her personal belongings she has Disappeared. A few minutes prior to my daughter's disappeareance she posted online that MDM committed another robbery on her social media prior meeting with MM. Then my daughter's social media was deactivated and never heard of since. Do the math, MDM IS GUILTY OF EVERYTHING WE ALL KNOW WHAT HE DID TOWARDS MY DAUGHTER. IM NOT GONNA WATCH WHAT I SAY ABOUT THE TRUTH ABOUT MM. I DO NOT SMEAR HIS NAME WRONGFULLY. I BET YOU'D FEEL THE SAME IF YOU WHERE IN MY SHOES, KAYLENE'S MOTHERS SHOES, MY WIFES SHOES, THE FAMILIES SHOES. or would you rather me keeping my mouth shut and like someone said on here this man tries to go into people's homes to do work. Do you know how many times he's been Convicted of burglary and theft? Be my guest, if you think he is being wrongfully smeared on social media give him a call and get him to do work into your house. Better yet if your a parent invite him to watch your kids if you think he is wrongfully smeared. He's been Convicted of more than 11 felonies in his life including statutory rape, gun, theft, arson, etc. I tell it how it is

I was just asking if you could give us more information--I wasn't suggesting that it was wrong for you to provide that information. Websleuths isn't technically social media--it's a closed discussion group.

How can we help apart from sharing this more on social media?

Gosh @PJY77 I wish I lived closer because I would absolutely love to attend.
I am so sorry that you're going through this.

I am so glad it was government entities that caught him on camera, that's pretty huge. I am hopeful that they have more evidence than you may know that they are compiling against this terrible sounding person. sending you and yours warm wishes for the protest- so hopeful to hear of an arrest and justice coming soon for your beautiful niece.

Hey All. MM was filmed by the fire dept and the local magistrate ripping down Kaylenes missing posters...... We are having a poster party and peaceful protest.

Was he filmed because he was being watched? If so, he obviously didn’t know it at the time. Do you think posting this would tip him off to it or is he very aware it’s happening now?

it wasnt that he was being watched.....there are cameras all over the buildings...it was the local magistrate and fire dept...

There have been protests in front of his house for the last 2-3 weeks. He comes outside and taunts the family. He is on video everytime and has said some far concerning things. He calls the police on us and the police said we havent broken any laws. We are respectful to the neighbors and they are all great as well.

My heart sunk to read this. Sending love and strength to her family while they wait for the updates.

close indeed... (please excuse my lack of tech skills)
Blue is where Kaylene was reported missing from, red pin is MM, and yellow is where the remains have been recovered in Boyce Park.
upload_2020-10-11_21-29-25.jpeg

My heart sunk to read this. Sending love and strength to her family while they wait for the updates.

close indeed... (please excuse my lack of tech skills)
Blue is where Kaylene was reported missing from, red pin is MM, and yellow is where the remains have been recovered in Boyce Park.
View attachment 267564
we are aware and awaiting word. MM actually messaged someone in our group and told them " They found her in Boys Park"......hmmmmmmmm......this is the kind of <modsnip> he does to our family

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop
Back