PA - Kaylene Oehling, 20, Etna Boro, Allegheny Co, 10 Jan 2020, found deceased 2023 *POI*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm not far away. Somerset County, but only a mile away from Westmorland County line. If there are any searches, or anything I can do to help, PM me.
Many, many prayers to you and your family!

Has the girl who was taking the posters down been questioned by LE? Her drug history and association with the suspect raises red flags. It is not the first time an associate of a suspect has acted as an "agent" out of misplaced loyalty, dependency or attraction. Quite frankly, if she is the only other person other than the suspect that knows what happened, her life may be in danger as well. "Two people can keep a secret if one of them is dead".

PJY77 is now verified as Kaylene Oehling's uncle.
This means PJY77 does not need to post links to verify what he posts.
After speaking with PJY77 there is no doubt that he is heartbroken and wants to help find his neice.
You may ask PJY77 questions but you cannot argue or be rude in any way to PJY77. If you choose not to believe him then scroll by.
I WILL NOT PUT UP WITH ANY DRAMA ON THIS THREAD!!!
To PJY and all of Kaylene's loved ones, Websleuths members are here for you.
Take Care,
Tricia

Today marks a half a year and one day since my daughter Kaylene Oehling disappeared. Please help myself and family threw this nightmare and share please.

Attachments

• FlyerMaker_10072020_233636.png
    FlyerMaker_10072020_233636.png
    667.3 KB · Views: 32
Cranberry Eagle | Serving the Cranberry Twp, Mars, Evans City, Zelienople areas

Career criminal and felon MM has another title to his name — suspected serial car thief.

State police believe the 39-year-old MM last month stole vehicles from three counties, including Butler.

The vehicles were allegedly taken during a larger crime spree that spanned at least three states, authorities said. In Virginia, investigators suspect he stole another vehicle that he drove to Butler County.

MM, a Pennsylvania native who was recently living in Georgia, was arrested Tuesday in a house in the East Liberty section of Pittsburgh following a nearly monthlong manhunt led by the U.S. Marshal’s Western Pennsylvania Fugitive Task Force.

He is in the Butler County Prison on $150,000 bail.

We are still working with the county. There are ALOT of developments and searches going on. There is STILL only one suspect. Thank you for posting the Cranberry Eagle post, feel free to post whatever you can find...including suspects criminal record...if someone could post that, it would be great. I have paper copies myself. Continue to distribute Missing Posters in specific areas. Kaylenes 21st birthday i s approaching. We were hoping to have more answers by then, but this is slow moving because the detectives are making sure they have all of their ducks in a row. Although it is very frustrating, im hoping we get some good stuff soon. Others continue to post lies about Kaylenes life on social media. Im not sure if its to make themselves feel better or so the attention is focused on them?! Whatever the case may be....UNITING to find her is the only ANSWER. LIES are un-needed and do not add to the outcome being positive. Finger pointing needs to stop. FOCUS SHOULD ONLY BE ON KAYLENE!
Can someone pull MM's criminal record from any of the states listed in the article by the Cranberry Eagle?

I've been trying to access records, but unsuccessfully, ill keep trying.

I am so sorry you all are going through this, I cannot imagine what it feels like day in and day out.
Praying for some answers, for some justice and even a bit of peace for you if at all possible.

I've been trying to access records, but unsuccessfully, ill keep trying.

I am so sorry you all are going through this, I cannot imagine what it feels like day in and day out.
Praying for some answers, for some justice and even a bit of peace for you if at all possible.
Thank You. I have accessed his records, im just not sure or not able to get them posted because of time constraints

Just saw Kaylene's story on the local news! It's about time. The news stations have finally picked it up after the county police released a statement about the case. Unfortunately, it didn't hint that she left to meet a violent felon ex-boyfriend or mention MM at all, just that she left to meet someone and never returned.

Just saw Kaylene's story on the local news! It's about time. The news stations have finally picked it up after the county police released a statement about the case. Unfortunately, it didn't hint that she left to meet a violent felon ex-boyfriend or mention MM at all, just that she left to meet someone and never returned.
You are correct. All of the news stations have picked it up now. Channel 11 shared the story first and then the county released their statement. We know who it was and we are still putting the heat on him. Now that the news picked it up, others involved or know something may want to come forward. His false stories are running out of hot air, and those that believed them, might take it more serious. We just want to bring her home. Her mom and dad, her stepmom, her grandparents, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles , and cousins. WE ALL MISS HER....she did not deserve this

Police have to and should be very careful about releasing a suspects name. Simply going to meet someone does not qualify someone as a suspect, and simply being mentioned as a person of interest can be extremely damaging to a person even if they turn out to be completely innocent.

Edit: I know there are family in this thread and I absolutely empathize with what you are going through, but as someone who was falsely accused of a crime 15 years ago the subject is very sensitive to me.

Yes, we need to mention people that we have very solid evidence of being involved, but publically putting someone's name out there needs to be handled very responsibly for a variety of reasons.

Last edited:
Police have to and should be very careful about releasing a suspects name. Simply going to meet someone does not qualify someone as a suspect, and simply being mentioned as a person of interest can be extremely damaging to a person even if they turn out to be completely innocent.

Edit: I know there are family in this thread and I absolutely empathize with what you are going through, but as someone who was falsely accused of a crime 15 years ago the subject is very sensitive to me.

Yes, we need to mention people that we have very solid evidence of being involved, but publically putting someone's name out there needs to be handled very responsibly for a variety of reasons.

I totally empathize with your situation and understand there are legal issues involved with casually naming someone.
I just wish they had noted that the person she was going to meet was a dangerous person. That part is important, even if they never named the person. It kind of drives home the severity of the situation.

Either way, I’m happy that the family is getting somewhere.

Woman missing for 7 months; mother holding onto hope as police step up investigation

New details have been released by investigators as they continue searching for a woman missing since January.

Tiffany Young, Oehling’s mother, is holding onto hope that her daughter is OK.

Oehling’s last known communication with her family was a text message sent to her mother in the early hours of January 10. She was expected at her mother’s house to babysit that morning. She never appeared and her mother was not able to reach her, police said.

“At 1:36 a.m. she messaged me that she would be at my house by 9:30 a.m. the next morning because I had a work meeting and she was supposed to babysit her siblings,” Young said.

Since then, Young said calls to her daughter have gone straight to voicemail.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back