GUILTY PA - Kelley Snyder, 34, Renovo, 5 April 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder where the younger kids went while she ran to the store? To the neighbors???? They had suposedly been coloring Easter eggs, dinner was about to be served.... according to the neighbor....where and why did the kids leave, it was said just his 14 year old was home when she left. Why not stay with BJ?? Did they leave at 5:10pm when the "friend" claimed to have left?

Another thing, he was said to have 2 kids with him in NY. I wonder which 2, if they were the oldest & youngest, the 2 biologically related to him?

I'm on a bit of a time crunch here so forgive my ongoing posts and questions. Was the same person present when the "letter" arrived in the mailbox as to the "person" who was at the house Easter Sunday but left at 5:10? TIA

Yes. It is.

Thanks for clarifications folks

I'm on a bit of a time crunch here so forgive my ongoing posts and questions. Was the same person present when the "letter" arrived in the mailbox as to the "person" who was at the house Easter Sunday but left at 5:10? TIA

No. The article States Ashley O'Brien was at the house and the neighbor Brooke was present when they found the letter.

“Her house is not even a block away from the store that she was going to. This doesn’t happen and you just disappear,” said Ashley O’Brien.

O’Brien says she had been at Snyder’s house earlier on Easter. She says she’s worried for her friend.

“She said, ‘I’ll be back.’ She didn’t take her keys, her purse, nothing,” said O’Brien.

Nope. It was Brooke. At the home that day and with BJ when letter was found.

http://www.mynewsonthego.com/express/Reader/Story.aspx?id=3e3dd630-7f66-47a0-a65f-281dd8343087

Brooke Fredericks, neighbor and friend of the missing mother of three, said she had seen Kelley Jo the day she disappeared.

"She was real excited. She was fixing up her front porch ... she and the kids were playing ball and stuff," Brooke said, noting that nothing seemed out of place during the hours leading up to Kelley Jo's ultimate disappearance.

Brooke said she suspects foul play and people in town are scared.

She's even more concerned since B.J. found the suspicious paper on his mailbox.

"I was over here when B.J. found it. We didn't touch it," Brooke said, describing it as two white papers folded with cut-out letters pasted on them.

(modsnip)

Nope. It was Brooke. At the home that day and with BJ when letter was found.

http://www.mynewsonthego.com/express/Reader/Story.aspx?id=3e3dd630-7f66-47a0-a65f-281dd8343087

Brooke Fredericks, neighbor and friend of the missing mother of three, said she had seen Kelley Jo the day she disappeared.

"She was real excited. She was fixing up her front porch ... she and the kids were playing ball and stuff," Brooke said, noting that nothing seemed out of place during the hours leading up to Kelley Jo's ultimate disappearance.

Brooke said she suspects foul play and people in town are scared.

She's even more concerned since B.J. found the suspicious paper on his mailbox.

"I was over here when B.J. found it. We didn't touch it," Brooke said, describing it as two white papers folded with cut-out letters pasted on them.

"It's not funny. Somebody's up to something," she said, expressing worry for B.J. and the children.

"I think somebody picked her up. I really do ... I really do. She wouldn't just leave," Brooke said, adding that she didn't see any problems between Kelley Jo and her husband. "She's been happier the last three weeks. They've been getting along really well."

Brooke said she fears for herself and her family.

"I was fearful immediately. I knew she wouldn't just go away. I thought something like this would never happen in Renovo. It did. It frightens me. I can't sleep at night," Brooke said.

It looks like at least two of her friends had been over that day. Ashley and Brooke are both quoted as being at her home that day.

No. The article States Ashley O'Brien was at the house and the neighbor Brooke was present when they found the letter.

“Her house is not even a block away from the store that she was going to. This doesn’t happen and you just disappear,” said Ashley O’Brien.

O’Brien says she had been at Snyder’s house earlier on Easter. She says she’s worried for her friend.

“She said, ‘I’ll be back.’ She didn’t take her keys, her purse, nothing,” said O’Brien.

Ahhh I think Ashley was with her right before she disappeared and Brooke had seen her earlier that day. Thanks!

Ahhh I think Ashley was with her right before she disappeared and Brooke had seen her earlier that day. Thanks!

Yes, I had to go back to one of the first articles to find it, but yes Ashley was there until 5:10, but it seems they are both her neighbors.

One of Kelley Jo's friends, Ashley O'Brien, said she was with Kelley Jo at her home until about 5:10 p.m. Sunday.

"She was just fine. She was cooking dinner," O'Brien said.

Police said Snyder left her home at 243 Fourth St. at 6 p.m. on Easter Sunday to walk to Dollar General to buy some sweet potatoes, but left her keys and cell phone at her home and only took a small wallet containing her bank card, identification and money.

When she didn't return later that night, her family reported her missing.

I'm really curious... did they wait for her to come home or just ate Easter dinner without her? I would hope if I went two blocks to the store while dinner was waiting and didn't return right away, that my hubby would run down to the store and ask if they had seen me. Did BJ or did he just check with her friends?

I'm really curious... did they wait for her to come home or just ate Easter dinner without her? I would hope if I went two blocks to the store while dinner was waiting and didn't return right away, that my hubby would run down to the store and ask if they had seen me. Did BJ or did he just check with her friends?
I know, right? The whole thing just doesn't make any sense. No way would my family just dig in. Why in the world would you wait until midnight to report her missing when she was supposedly just running to the store and everyone is waiting on her? Honestly, she might not even have been making dinner.........kwim?

6:00pm to midnight.

That's the timeframe from when Kelley is said to have gone to the store to when BJ reported her missing.

If I went out for a dinner item I forgot right about the time we were to be sitting down, for a holiday dinner mind you, I certainly hope my husband wouldn't wait SIX hours to report me missing. I'd expect him to text me within 30 minutes, then blow up my phone (because he would be irritated), then when he figured out that I didn't have my phone he'd call my sister, give it another 30 minutes or so and THEN call LE. All in let's say 90 minutes. Well, at least I'm going to tell him tonight that I expect him to do just that if the situation presents itself!

What happened in those six hours? What made BJ think that she just would have shirked off Easter dinner with him and their kids? Did they fight before she left making it so he didn't really "care" is she came back in a timely manner? Did they go ahead and eat dinner without her?

There are so many questions left unanswered. I'm sure her family and friends are just distraught. I hope they find her soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back