GUILTY PA - Kelley Snyder, 34, Renovo, 5 April 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm really curious... did they wait for her to come home or just ate Easter dinner without her? I would hope if I went two blocks to the store while dinner was waiting and didn't return right away, that my hubby would run down to the store and ask if they had seen me. Did BJ or did he just check with her friends?

Just saw your post (hate it when that happens!) and you and I are on the same page, Tilli and Shelby. That'll teach me to take 30 minutes to type a post!!

I have been following since the beginning and I am exceptionally confused.

Perhaps if Kelley and BJ had a tumultuous relationship a spat followed by a long cool off period was normal.
Might explain the delayed call for help?

Sorry, now I'm jumping on the same train and reposting unoriginal thoughts.

I keep going back to the sweet potatoes. That is such an unnecessary detail added by the husband later. I think they fought, she left, he went after her, and something happened. It may have been about sweet potatoes, or he is just trying to make his story sound more credible.

The only way she would have been kidnapped for ransom, IMO, is involving her former job a cryptologist (is that for real or just a FB joke? Sincere question -). Those scenarios don't usually involve Wile E Coyote.

Skip and scroll while we wait:seeya:

If you can't be civil then scroll and roll. Knock off the rude personal attacks.

I have a feeling LE is just not letting out much. No answers to simple questions. Such as where were the other children etc. etc. I think they know much. IMO. Pray it leads to finding Kelley.

I step away for a minute and all heck breaks loose. I hate it when I miss stuff, lol.

I just have a feeling that her husband and maybe another person too did something to her and that this won't end well. I noticed that the person who originally told a friend that she had been found had the same middle name as the last name of one of the investigators. That was all deleted quickly off the vigil page including the screen shot of the person's message saying she had been found. However, the message of her being found is still on the page of BPF from Renovo and she hasn't posted anything on her facebook page since then. She posted the found message at 4:41 p.m. yesterday. I wonder if she has some information that others don't have, including the police? I also wonder if she is related to the investigator. This is one of the most twisted cases I have seen in a long time. It sounds like a TV mystery movie. I hope Kelley is somewhere alive but I very much doubt it. I suspect that her husband knows exactly where she is. I wish we knew where the other kids were when she left for the store, unless they were outside playing with friends or at a friend's house playing. It seems like they would have been heading home with dinner just about on the table. I hope there is a break in this case soon before I go nuts trying to figure out what happened to her. The ransom note part is just plain crazy.

I've been quiet so far, but it seems you all must be making someone very nervous! (Thanks for cleaning up the angry rants, mods). Not to poke the hornets nest, but everyone keeps tap-dancing around the obvious, and I haven't really seen my #1 addressed. #2 & #3, I'm brave enough to just ask outright.

http://wnep.com/2015/04/06/state-police-looking-for-missing-woman/
State police say the mother of three went missing around 6 p.m. on Easter Sunday.

“Her house is not even a block away from the store that she was going to. This doesn’t happen and you just disappear,” said Ashley O’Brien.

O’Brien says she had been at Snyder’s house earlier on Easter. She says she’s worried for her friend.

“She said, ‘I’ll be back.’ She didn’t take her keys, her purse, nothing,” said O’Brien.
#1) Several MSM articles state that AO left at 5:10 and Kelly left at 6:00, so how did Kelly say to AO "be right back"? That's a huge discrepancy.

#2) It's pretty obvious William (BJ) is involved in Kelly's disappearance. But do we know long AO has been friends with Kelly based on Kelly's FB postings? Is it possible AO and BJ were having a secret affair? If they (AO and Kelly) were coloring Easter eggs, which kids were there? All I've read is the 14 yr. old son was home. If so, do 14 year olds color eggs? And why weren't the little ones home on a holiday just before dinner was being served?

#3) Lastly, neighbor B has placed herself right in the radar. There are too many articles to quote, and everyone seems pretty familiar with her antics. So I ask: is she just nosey, or possibly also another 'other' woman? Kelly is very beautiful and well liked, so I can see insecure women around her being very jealous.

I've been quiet so far, but it seems you all must be making someone very nervous! (Thanks for cleaning up the angry rants, mods). Not to poke the hornets nest, but everyone keeps tap-dancing around the obvious, and I haven't really seen my #1 addressed. #2 & #3, I'm brave enough to just ask outright.

#1) Several MSM articles state that AO left at 5:10 and Kelly left at 6:00, so how did Kelly say to AO "be right back"? That's a huge discrepancy.

#2) It's pretty obvious William (BJ) is involved in Kelly's disappearance. But do we know long AO has been friends with Kelly based on Kelly's FB postings? Is it possible AO and BJ were having a secret affair? If they (AO and Kelly) were coloring Easter eggs, which kids were there? All I've read is the 14 yr. old son was home. If so, do 14 year olds color eggs? And why weren't the little ones home on a holiday just before dinner was being served?

#3) Lastly, neighbor B has placed herself right in the radar. There are too many articles to quote, and everyone seems pretty familiar with her antics. So I ask: is she just nosey, or possibly also another 'other' woman? Kelly is very beautiful and well liked, so I can see insecure women around her being very jealous.

Didn't AO just have a baby?

On the "I <3 Renovo" facebook page, someone said there is a video on WNEP from yesterday of the police arresting a "person of interest" and leading him from a house. I assume they are talking about Kelley's husband but I haven't been able to find the video. If anyone finds it, please post a link. Thanks!

I noticed #1 too but assumed she was repeating what BJ or his son had told her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back