GUILTY PA - Kelley Snyder, 34, Renovo, 5 April 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So he is still in custody (husband) just not in N.Y.

I've read two different articles that state two different times that she left to go to DG. One says 5:45 pm and one says 6 pm.

I'm not saying it couldn't happen, but for me, when I'm making a special holiday dinner, I would never not have all of the groceries that I need. The articles make it sound like they were just getting ready to sit down to eat when all of the sudden she decided to go get sweet potatoes. If dinner was almost ready, the sweet potatoes would have been scratched.

From the article:
The Renovo native and a stay at-home mom had dinner just about on the table when she decided just before 6 p.m. Sunday she needed sweet potatoes, according to Karen Dent, who is Snyder's husband's aunt.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2015/04/search_continues_for_renovo_mo.html

Sounds like they were already on to him for awhile. http://www.mytwintiers.com/story/d/...o-missing-person/60860/pdWtjOtSsk2wJvqsG-zU4A
Friday afternoon officers with guns drawn took a man from Pennsylvania into custody at the Knights Inn on Westinghouse Road in Horseheads.
Police told us he is wanted for questioning in a missing person's case, but they referred all further questioning to the State Police in the Lamar, Pennsylvania barracks, the same barracks handling the Kelley Jo Snyder disappearance.

New York State Police say they made the Horseheads arrest by locating the man's vehicle that Pennsylvania Troopers were looking for.

I've read two different articles that state two different times that she left to go to DG. One says 5:45 pm and one says 6 pm.

I'm not saying it couldn't happen, but for me, when I'm making a special holiday dinner, I would never not have all of the groceries that I need. The articles make it sound like they were just getting ready to sit down to eat when all of the sudden she decided to go get sweet potatoes. If dinner was almost ready, the sweet potatoes would have been scratched.

From the article:
The Renovo native and a stay at-home mom had dinner just about on the table when she decided just before 6 p.m. Sunday she needed sweet potatoes, according to Karen Dent, who is Snyder's husband's aunt.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2015/04/search_continues_for_renovo_mo.html

It makes me wonder if the husband demanded that she go get them?

Agree. I wonder where the other Children were? Left with the friend until dinner? Hmmmm

It makes me wonder if the husband demanded that she go get them?

Possibly or maybe he mentioned they were his favorite part of the meal and she was trying to please him since they had been getting along better (the last three weeks)?

If i had been busy all day doing dinner. Coloring eggs as was reported prior I would have sent the 14 year old to get the item. That's just me. So at this point the story is...........for me. IMO.

There is so much missing from this from the get go. Which doesn't make me feel very good about the outcome. IMO

If i had been busy all day doing dinner. Coloring eggs as was reported prior I would have sent the 14 year old to get the item. That's just me. So at this point the story is...........for me. IMO.

If the dog tracked her scent, she must've left the house for some reason. Did they have an argument and she went for a walk to cool off and he drove up and asked her to come back with him?

If the dog tracked her scent, she must've left the house for some reason. Did they have an argument and she went for a walk to cool off and he drove up and asked her to come back with him?

That is certainly plausible.

In the Court doc. the way I am understanding it he waived extradition so was brought back to Pa. N.Y. charges were dropped as they did not occur in that state and he was not fighting the extradition.

At this point I am disturbed by the stated fact "they had been getting along better last few weeks" IMO anyone remember who stated that? Sorry but multitasking here.

At this point I am disturbed by the stated fact "they had been getting along better last few weeks" IMO anyone remember who stated that? Sorry but multitasking here.

Drew Peterson?

I'm on a bit of a time crunch here so forgive my ongoing posts and questions. Was the same person present when the "letter" arrived in the mailbox as to the "person" who was at the house Easter Sunday but left at 5:10? TIA

I'm on a bit of a time crunch here so forgive my ongoing posts and questions. Was the same person present when the "letter" arrived in the mailbox as to the "person" who was at the house Easter Sunday but left at 5:10? TIA

I know who you're talking about.....I saw where that person was there on Easter, but I haven't seen it stated anywhere that anyone was there when the letter was found?

I believe it was the neighbor. Let me find the link...

ETA: it's in the Lockhaven article upthread (#120) which you need a subscription for.

From Momoffourboy's post #120

"I think somebody picked her up. I really do ... I really do. She wouldn't just leave," Brooke said, adding that she didn't see any problems between Kelley Jo and her husband. "She's been happier the last three weeks. They've been getting along really well."

http://www.lockhaven.com/page/conten...id/568592.html

In the Court doc. the way I am understanding it he waived extradition so was brought back to Pa. N.Y. charges were dropped as they did not occur in that state and he was not fighting the extradition.

No under PA court doc, Pa dropped charge, unless things changed in the last hour but wouldn't know how its week end! on call mag. maybe!

I believe it was the neighbor. Let me find the link...

Yep. From link above BBM:
If Kelley Jo's seeing this, she needs to come home. Everyone's worried sick; her kids want her and B.J. is lost without her," Brooke said before she walked down the sidewalk to her home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clay84
Back