GUILTY PA - Kelley Snyder, 34, Renovo, 5 April 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ah ha my deepest condolences.........:rose:

we'll be here to listen if you need to vent sweetie.......it's so obvious from everything we saw/read that she loved those children :heartbeat:..........and they knew it.........they knew :heartbeat:

just take care of you and your family :grouphug:....the law will take care of HIM

:rose: kelley
forgive me for quoting myself from last night when we thought she had been found.....i see she has probably been found now aha........i'm sorry sweetheart :(.....

my sentiments from last night still apply...........

:rose: kelley

Well folks I am going to spend some time with Mr. Bravo. My heart goes out to Kelley and all those who loved her :rose: It's just been a terrible week on these boards. Dammit! I was really hoping for a good outcome as we all did. Be safe all and hug your loved one's.

I have been following along quietly.
Just wanted to express my sorrow for her children and say I am so sorry Ah Ha.

JMO

RIP Kelley, and my god bring confront to her children, knowing she really loved them! gone to soon!

I'm so sorry to hear this. My husband & I were down in PA today & I was thinking about Kelley a lot. I hope justice is quick. RIP Kelly :heartbeat::rose:

William Joseph "BJ" Snyder, W/M/34, Clinton County, Renovo, April 2015

Renovo Borough, Clinton County, is in North-Central, PA.

Day 7

*Lower, Magisterial District Court Docket Sheet*:

*https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/docketsheets/MDJReport.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-25303-CR-0000021-2015* :

Charges:

18 § 5510 (M2) :: Abuse Of Corpse

18 § 4910 §§ 2 (M2) :: Tamper With / Fabricate Physical Evidence

18 § 4910 §§ 1 (M2) :: Tamper With / Fabricate Physical Evidence

*"Recent Entries made in the Court Filing Offices may not be
immediately reflected on these Docket Sheets..."

Grades of PA Crimes:

H1 = Heinous of 1st Degree; H2
F1 = Felony of 1st Degree; F2; F3
M1 = Misdemeanor of 1st Degree; M2; M3
S = Summary

Our Concern For All Involved.

I've been following but mostly wrapped up in AJ Hadsell's case. So sorry for the family :heartbeat:

abuse of a corpse.........omg! wth did he do to her??? :furious:

William Joseph Snyder, W/M/34, Clinton County, Renovo, April 2015

Renovo, Clinton County, is in North-Central, PA.

Day 7

*Lower Magisterial District Court Docket Sheet*:

*https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/docketsheets/MDJReport.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-25303-CR-0000021-2015* :

Charges:

18 § 5510 (M2) :: Abuse Of Corpse

18 § 4910 §§ 2 (M2) :: Tamper With / Fabricate Physical Evidence

18 § 4910 §§ 1 (M2) :: Tamper With / Fabricate Physical Evidence

*"Recent Entries made in the Court Filing Offices may not be
immediately reflected on these Docket Sheets..."

Grades of PA Crimes:

H1 = Heinous of 1st Degree; H2
F1 = Felony of 1st Degree; F2; F3
M1 = Misdemeanor of 1st Degree; M2; M3
S = Summary

Our Concern For All Involved.

may justice be swift!

okay now that i've taken a deep breath and saw that it's a misdemeanor i'm assuming they are charging him with basically dumping a body? is that PA "speak" of abuse of a corpse?

which is bad enough, don't get me wrong :mad:......but you know what i mean i hope....

eta.......i've just rarely seen it charged this way, especially without charges of murder or manslaughter or such.....

abuse of a corpse could simply be to put in river! I hope they add more and if others involved shouldn't be able to go free! just saying!

abuse of a corpse.........omg! wth did he do to her??? :furious:

I think dumping a body would be considered abuse of a corpse. I think he is slowly admitting involvement and we're moving closer to more charges. This charge is what they can peg him with for now. Just my guess.

Abuse of a corpse??? Oh .....no.

She's so beautiful.

Prayers for her family.

I don't have any more words.

The sad part is if he could get manslaughter only 7 years and with no prior record I pray they don't do this, because there is no reason for her being gone!

I agree with the others - abuse of a corpse? Obviously there's more to the story. She didn't just die while cooking Easter dinner.

I'm guessing there is someone else they think is involved.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back