GUILTY PA - Kelley Snyder, 34, Renovo, 5 April 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
oh my lordy lordy...........smh.........you know i usually just roll with the flow around this board.....but omg has it been a tough week :cry:

how senseless is this killing........they're young......obviously it's not their first relationship with children, either of them........if you're not happy, if you're not fulfilled, if you're not feeling all macho and manly and king of the mountain......MOOOOOOOVE ON.......DOOOOOON'T KIIIIIIILL......

now these children, on BOTH sides, are going to be without their parents......FOREVER........................WHAT A WASTE........it's so stupid.........so idiotic............

i could just scream :cry:

They are probably waiting on the autopsy report before they determine the charges IMO.

The sad part is if he could get manslaughter only 7 years and with no prior record I pray they don't do this, because there is no reason for her being gone!

speaking of records..........does he have one???

eta.......we need a good investigator here.....how dare these other people have a life lol

you know the ujsportal site has offense date,4/11/2015 today, so it makes me wonder when her body was gotten rid of? maybe everyone exhausted from this work, and would add, good work from the police! great job and it doesn't make them happy with this outcome! so with that in mind, May everyone rest easy tonight or haunt them to get the others involved if there is others! Rest Easy Kelley, The are going to look out for you and your loved ones, no one can hurt you now!

I only see traffic tickets no insurance, inspection, etc... that is in Pa, not sure what he is doing in NY or where he is from!

there is a positive thing here her son is being reunited with his father! And I am very happy about this. again thanks to everyone. Bless you all! I am staying on the website.Hoping maybe I can help someone else. And they do not have to go through what we went through.

I'm so happy to know something positive came out of this, ah ha. I'm also glad to know you'll be sticking around to help someone else. :grouphug:

What awful news! May justice be swift and may her children find peace.

RIP Kelley.

BJ is not too bright, apparently. He will be no match for interrogators. I expect a full confession soon. I do wonder if anyone else will be named and if this was planned.

Life can be so disgusting sometimes. Her poor children and loved ones. Prayers to them.

I think he killed her but just hasn't admitted it yet and since no autopsy has been completed yet, they probably couldn't prove it at this time. I wonder where the kids were when she died and he removed her body from the home and hid it in a remote location. He must have moved her in the dark so no one saw him. Otherwise, he would look rather obvious carrying a body out of his home and into the car (if that was how he transported her). Does anyone know if the police took his car for a forensic exam? If she was dead when removed from the house, when did she make the trail that the dogs followed, or could someone transporting her in the car leave a scent trail that the dogs could follow? Did the police do an extensive search of the house for evidence? I haven't seen anything about that. Who has the 4 kids now?

http://www.lockhaven.com/page/conte...-wife-s-body-to-remote-location.html?nav=5200

Has this article been posted about the husband admitting to moving his wife's body to a remote location before reporting her missing and to sending himself the email and making the ransom note himself?

From the link...

Snyder, better known as B.J., admitted to taking the body of Kelley Jo Snyder from her residence to a remote location outside of South Renovo and leaving her body there before reporting her missing to law enforcement, state police report.

So, what's the truth here? Kelley never went out for sweet potatoes. He removed her from her residence (deceased, I assume) and dumped her in Halls Run. Where was the 14yo son and what does he know? I can't imagine what went on before the story was concocted. Maybe he retreated into his room and had headphones on while an argument ensued? Dad then said Kelley went out?

These poor kids and all of Kelley's family and friends.

My thoughts and prayers go out to her children, her family, and her friends. I was really hoping that she would be found safe.

Also I don't know about anyone else but I'm disgusted with how some of the locals on the Facebook groups/events are acting to people. I get that it is a tough time for everyone but people are just being down right rude to others.

I suspect that the husband planted his wife's wallet too, although the news hasn't mentioned anything about that. I wonder if he really thought he would get away with his crime. And I wonder how much the kids know about the whole thing. They must have seen signs that things weren't right if they were at home on Easter evening and beyond. I'd really like to know if he had been busy cleaning up a crime scene in the house. The children, if home, surely would notice that. Also, what have the kids said about Easter dinner? Did they eat Easter dinner if he was out hiding his wife's body?

From the link...

So, what's the truth here? Kelley never went out for sweet potatoes. He removed her from her residence (deceased, I assume) and dumped her in Halls Run. Where was the 14yo son and what does he know? I can't imagine what went on before the story was concocted. Maybe he retreated into his room and had headphones on while an argument ensued? Dad then said Kelley went out?

These poor kids and all of Kelley's family and friends.

What I want to know is WHEN did this happen? Because I had a read an earlier article where it stated that a friend was with her an hour before she supposedly went to get sweet potatoes. I'm confused about the time line.

Oh I'm pretty sure his version will come out as "She fell down the stairs and I panicked." Or "I bumped into her by accident and she fell and hit her head, and I panicked." Or even - if he's playing for halfway to the truth - "She found out I was seeing *advertiser censored*, she was distraught and threatened to hurt herself. I couldn't stop her and I panicked."

All followed by "I didn't want the children to see her like that in our home," of course.

I'm putting long odds on him either blaming his son, or a "mysterious intruder"/"man she was having affair with/that guy's wife" - followed by panic/protecting children.

I'm sorry, Kelley Jo. You didn't deserve this :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back