GUILTY PA - Kelley Snyder, 34, Renovo, 5 April 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think he killed her but just hasn't admitted it yet and since no autopsy has been completed yet, they probably couldn't prove it at this time. I wonder where the kids were when she died and he removed her body from the home and hid it in a remote location. He must have moved her in the dark so no one saw him. Otherwise, he would look rather obvious carrying a body out of his home and into the car (if that was how he transported her). Does anyone know if the police took his car for a forensic exam? If she was dead when removed from the house, when did she make the trail that the dogs followed, or could someone transporting her in the car leave a scent trail that the dogs could follow? Did the police do an extensive search of the house for evidence? I haven't seen anything about that. Who has the 4 kids now?

http://www.mytwintiers.com/story/d/...o-missing-person/60860/pdWtjOtSsk2wJvqsG-zU4A
The man has since been picked up by Pennsylvania State Troopers and his car impounded.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2015/04/search_for_missing_renovo_woma.html
Investigators Friday executed a search warrant at the Snyder home. That affidavit is sealed and they would not say if they discovered anything related to the case.

Also from above link
Her 14-year-old son told investigators he saw his mother leave the house but she never arrived at the store, the affidavit states.
State Police in Lamar told us Friday night they can't comment at this point on the man picked up in Horseheads.

Ugh don't know how I messed up the quotes, sorry :(

Freaking coward! I don't even know what, exactly, happened. But I can say that this man is a coward! A low life. He MOVED HIS WIFE'S BODY! The mother of their children.

The only way I see this scenario changing, is if he is covering up for someone that was in the home. IMO

I think he killed her but just hasn't admitted it yet and since no autopsy has been completed yet, they probably couldn't prove it at this time. I wonder where the kids were when she died and he removed her body from the home and hid it in a remote location. He must have moved her in the dark so no one saw him. Otherwise, he would look rather obvious carrying a body out of his home and into the car (if that was how he transported her). Does anyone know if the police took his car for a forensic exam? If she was dead when removed from the house, when did she make the trail that the dogs followed, or could someone transporting her in the car leave a scent trail that the dogs could follow? Did the police do an extensive search of the house for evidence? I haven't seen anything about that. Who has the 4 kids now?

Not an extensive search, from what I've read. I'm sure one is underway now. This article states that items (20-30) were removed from the residence when the ransom letter was reported (Thursday)...

http://www.mynewsonthego.com/express/Reader/Story.aspx?id=3e3dd630-7f66-47a0-a65f-281dd8343087

ETA: I see from the post up thread that a search warrant was executed yesterday (Friday) on her residence.

Was hoping for a different outcome, as everyone else was as well. My heart breaks for her children and family. So many questions still left unanswered LE didn't provide much info so far. Hopefully they hAve strong evidence not known to the public yet. I also hope PA does not have as many adjournments as NY (Sarah Goode case) Still suspect another arrest coming in this case as well. RIP with the angels Kelley.

there is a positive thing here her son is being reunited with his father! And I am very happy about this. again thanks to everyone. Bless you all! I am staying on the website.Hoping maybe I can help someone else. And they do not have to go through what we went through.

So very sorry for your loss. Amazed by your huge heart and readiness to help others. Hugs and prayers.

Some timeline we have :( The 14 year old claimed he saw her leave, her friend saw her at 5:10 (and we know the dog followed her scent down towards the bridge). Then we jump to BJ removed her from the house before he reported her missing at one minute after midnight.

Some timeline we have :( The 14 year old claimed he saw her leave, her friend saw her at 5:10 (and we know the dog followed her scent down towards the bridge). Then we jump to BJ removed her from the house before he reported her missing at one minute after midnight.

I wonder if BJ called around to friends Easter evening looking for her, as he initially said he did? If so, what were those conversations like?

From the link...

So, what's the truth here? Kelley never went out for sweet potatoes. He removed her from her residence (deceased, I assume) and dumped her in Halls Run. Where was the 14yo son and what does he know? I can't imagine what went on before the story was concocted. Maybe he retreated into his room and had headphones on while an argument ensued? Dad then said Kelley went out?

These poor kids and all of Kelley's family and friends.

Maybe she left during an argument, after finding out something or seeing something take place between people in her home.... he went after her picked her up In the car, convinced her to go with him back home to talk and it ended with him killing her. Maybe he never really brought her back into the house. I wonder about where the kids were and how "fine" she really was while her "friend" was there.... or truly if the friend was really there just before she supposedly went out.
As for the wallet clearly planted there.
The car was reported to have been impounded when BJ was arrested.

Someone mentioned here that kelleys son was reunited with his father...I dont understand as I thought he was arrested...

Oh ok...I didnt know he wasnt his biological dad...since he called him dad etc...

I don't want to sound like a jerk, but I have a feeling there is going to be a woman arrested in this case too. Tragedy.

I don't want to sound like a jerk, but I have a feeling there is going to be a woman arrested in this case too. Tragedy.

IDK about an arrest but it sure seems like someone had to be watching the younger kids while all this was going on.

The 14 year old boy said he saw his mother leave the house. I wonder if the police asked if he saw her dead or alive. Does anyone think BJ made his son help him dispose of the body? Or babysit the other kids while he disposed of it? I'm really curious about what went on concerning Easter dinner. Kids get hungry and want to eat and keep asking how long before dinner. Teenaged boys have especially large appetites usually. If the kids were at home, they must have wanted to eat. What did they eat and when and who cooked the food? If the son was at home, it seems he would have seen what happened to his mom or seen his dad carry her out of the house. I wonder if cadaver dogs were taken into the house to see if they hit on a scent. Would they pick up a scent of death right after someone died or how long would it take for the scent to be there? Where were the kids while BJ was making the ransom note by cutting letters out of a magazine and pasting them onto paper? Did they see him do it or find the cut up magazines in the trash? Or where did he go to make the note? It would seem like the younger kids would want to be home on Easter to get Easter baskets and it was said by a friend that Kelley was coloring eggs with the kids. Was that true or did the friend make it up? I'm also wondering if there is a woman involved here in some way, if not in the murder, in a relationship with BJ. Why did BJ want to get rid of his wife? I saw that he asked for a public defender, so he must not have a lot of money. I hope we get some answers when the autopsy is done.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back