GUILTY PA - Kelley Snyder, 34, Renovo, 5 April 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The 14 year old boy said he saw his mother leave the house. I wonder if the police asked if he saw her dead or alive. Does anyone think BJ made his son help him dispose of the body? Or babysit the other kids while he disposed of it? I'm really curious about what went on concerning Easter dinner. Kids get hungry and want to eat and keep asking how long before dinner. Teenaged boys have especially large appetites usually. If the kids were at home, they must have wanted to eat. What did they eat and when and who cooked the food? If the son was at home, it seems he would have seen what happened to his mom or seen his dad carry her out of the house. I wonder if cadaver dogs were taken into the house to see if they hit on a scent. Would they pick up a scent of death right after someone died or how long would it take for the scent to be there? Where were the kids while BJ was making the ransom note by cutting letters out of a magazine and pasting them onto paper? Did they see him do it or find the cut up magazines in the trash? Or where did he go to make the note? It would seem like the younger kids would want to be home on Easter to get Easter baskets and it was said by a friend that Kelley was coloring eggs with the kids. Was that true or did the friend make it up? I'm also wondering if there is a woman involved here in some way, if not in the murder, in a relationship with BJ. Why did BJ want to get rid of his wife? I saw that he asked for a public defender, so he must not have a lot of money. I hope we get some answers when the autopsy is done.

I went back and looked at the article where the friend was mentioned. It looks like that friend was there until 5:10PM.

"One of Kelley Jo's friends, Ashley O'Brien, said she was with Kelley Jo at her home until about 5:10 p.m. Sunday."

http://www.lockhaven.com/page/content.detail/id/568417.html

I went back and looked at the article where the friend was mentioned. It looks like that friend was there until 5:10PM.

"One of Kelley Jo's friends, Ashley O'Brien, said she was with Kelley Jo at her home until about 5:10 p.m. Sunday."

http://www.lockhaven.com/page/content.detail/id/568417.html
Did she bring her newborn baby with her? Where were all the other kids for this egg coloring fun? She left at 5:10, yet said Kelly said "be right back" to her at 6:00? hinky hinky hinky

Did she bring her newborn baby with her? Where were all the other kids for this egg coloring fun? She left at 5:10, yet said Kelly said "be right back" to her at 6:00? hinky hinky hinky

I don't think she has a newborn. FB pics show her youngest, a girl, looking about 3 maybe?

I am completely devastated that more isn't being done n said from the Great State of Pennsylvania State Police It sickens me that it took a week to find this poor girl... Lord only knows if she suffered or how long.. Just like the girl that was killed in Johnstown a month ago and still no suspects n no leads. Will this be done to Kelly Jo ? I mean seriously we all find out in Facebook before the news.. What has this world came too ? I give thumbs down to Lamar Barricks!!!!! You should of been. THE FIRST TO LET US KNOW!! No creeper in Renovo having nothing better to do then disturb 100,000 people.. She should be charged.. For interfering with the investigation way to go PASP! I am sick... Saddened... Heart broken for all that knew the family.. N the small safe community isn't safe now.... Will people ever be the same there?? Until the PA police get done doing drug busts was much more important than a missing person... ??? I know that now only thing safe is get outta PA... The officials don't really care.. I'm sure they weren't awake at night tossing n turning worrying where Kelly was... Just like the girl here... A MONTH LATER.. WE KNOW SHE WAS SHOT TO DEATH in her home WITH HER LITTLE SON THERE... N NOTHING!!! Please don't do this to Kelly Jo n her family.. Give them a piece of mind.. Lots of heart.. Soul.. Prayers are with you..
Rebecca

Devastated she is gone, and callous nature in his dumping of her body into the elements. It was a very rainy wet week. I despise him. I'm vry angry at all his cowardly lying.

Is the Hulls Run area a logical place to search or the result of a tip?

I am thinking it had to be a tip.I am wondering when he put her there! it is trout season I think. with that being said There are people from all over coming in to fish. I thought they would have found her before they did.

Husband Now Charged With Abuse of Corpse+

William Joseph Snyder, White / Male / 34 Years Old, Clinton County, Renovo, 5 April 2015

Renovo Borough, Clinton County, is in North-Central, PA.

Day 8

Your One-Click Source* Of Lower Court:

ChargeS --- $500,000 Cash Bail --- Pre-Trial Confinement --- MotionS

Scheduled Tuesday, 4/21 Court Date --- Advancement to Upper Court

*Lower, Magisterial District Court Docket Sheet*:

*https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/docketsheets/MDJReport.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-25303-CR-0000021-2015*:

Charges:

18 § 5510 (M2) :: Abuse Of Corpse

18 § 4910 §§ 2 (M2) :: Tamper With / Fabricate Physical Evidence

18 § 4910 §§ 1 (M2) :: Tamper With / Fabricate Physical Evidence

*"Recent Entries made in the Court Filing Offices may not be
immediately reflected on these Docket Sheets..."

Grades of PA Crimes:

H1 = Heinous of 1st Degree; H2
F1 = Felony of 1st Degree; F2; F3
M1 = Misdemeanor of 1st Degree; M2; M3
S = Summary

Our Concern For All Involved.

William Joseph Snyder, W/M/34, Clinton County, Renovo, 5 April 2015

Day 8

*https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/docketsheets/MDJReport.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-25303-CR-0000021-2015*:

Charges:

Grades of PA Crimes:

S = Summary

What in heavens name did he do to her?
Where is the murder charge?

Is someone else involved in all this?

Do they have any children together? Is the oldest son her husband only child ?...

Here is ah ha's response to that question (post #273)...

Do Kelley and BJ share any biological kids? <snip>
They do have a little girl together. kj other 2 children boys are from previous relationships. kj oldest ty or tyler his father is not around she has raised him by herself. the middle child is 6 and I do not know where his father is. if he is involved or not.

I am completely devastated that more isn't being done n said from the Great State of Pennsylvania State Police It sickens me that it took a week to find this poor girl... Lord only knows if she suffered or how long.. Just like the girl that was killed in Johnstown a month ago and still no suspects n no leads. Will this be done to Kelly Jo ? I mean seriously we all find out in Facebook before the news.. What has this world came too ? I give thumbs down to Lamar Barricks!!!!! You should of been. THE FIRST TO LET US KNOW!! No creeper in Renovo having nothing better to do then disturb 100,000 people.. She should be charged.. For interfering with the investigation way to go PASP! I am sick... Saddened... Heart broken for all that knew the family.. N the small safe community isn't safe now.... Will people ever be the same there?? Until the PA police get done doing drug busts was much more important than a missing person... ??? I know that now only thing safe is get outta PA... The officials don't really care.. I'm sure they weren't awake at night tossing n turning worrying where Kelly was... Just like the girl here... A MONTH LATER.. WE KNOW SHE WAS SHOT TO DEATH in her home WITH HER LITTLE SON THERE... N NOTHING!!! Please don't do this to Kelly Jo n her family.. Give them a piece of mind.. Lots of heart.. Soul.. Prayers are with you..
Rebecca

Thank you so much. I have tried from the jump to get my family to call equisearch for her the have the equip. for the terrain.My neice who was in the search party said thy do not call it the endless mountains for nothing.The LE probably did not get much from the people of this town.They are afraid to speak there. they will stir the pot on other social media but, will not step up.and voice their concerns.All I wanted from the getgo was my family to be transparent in this search. And I knew they would not be. That is why I contact LE and why I am on here.To put out there what it is really like there. not quiet little town.The underbelly of renovo is drugs,tweens on the streets at 4 am while their parents are self medicating at numerous bars,or too high to care.My family lives there and last time I drove through town to get to camp they yelled at us telling us to leave,how dare we drive through their town, throwing things at our truck. so now I avoid this town at all cost! I take the long way around.so I do not have to drive through this town. LE there is a joke they may have 1 officer with a whistle and a bike.

"Husband Admits to Moving Wife's Body to Remote Location" : The Express©

Now Charged With Abuse of Corpse+

William Joseph Snyder, White / Male / 34 Years Old, Clinton County, Renovo, 5 April 2015

Day 8

Sat., Apr. 11th: The Express© :

http://www.lockhaven.com/page/content.detail/id/568682.html :

Paraphrasing:

1) Taking Kelley Jo's Body from Residence to a Remote Location

2) Leaving the Body prior to Reporting Her Missing

3) Sending a Misleading Email to Himself

4) Fabricating a Ransom Note

Family FaceBook Remembrance: https://www.facebook.com/groups/345180502344702/

Charges:

Grades of PA Crimes:

S = Summary

>>Edited To Add:

Historically, Coroners / Medical Examiners / Forensic Pathologists
order Primary / Advanced Toxicology Tests, taking Several Weeks.
We await the Cause / Manner / Mechanism of Death.

"Husband Admits to Moving Wife's Body to Remote Location" : The Express©

$500,000 Bail for Three Misdemeanor Counts -- Hmmm

Day 8

Sat., Apr. 11th: The Express© :

http://www.lockhaven.com/page/content.detail/id/568682.html :

Paraphrasing:

1) Taking Kelley Jo's Body from Residence to a Remote Location

2) Leaving the Body prior to Reporting Her Missing

3) Sending a Misleading Email to Himself

4) Fabricating a Ransom Note

Charges:

Grades of PA Crimes:

S = Summary