GUILTY PA - Kelley Snyder, 34, Renovo, 5 April 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The dogs followed her scent to the middle of the road, and then lost her trail. I think she did leave walking but BJ (or someone) followed and picked her up in the car. After that ... ____ ... and then left her body somewhere.

I haven't been able to determine if she was found in the water or up on land.

Who was there and the times they were there are still unknown. Just the Story Bj gave is known.

Thanks again.

I would guess LE knows where the children were on Sunday - it does sound like they're keeping things secret.

Did she bring her newborn baby with her? Where were all the other kids for this egg coloring fun? She left at 5:10, yet said Kelly said "be right back" to her at 6:00? hinky hinky hinky
I don't think she has a newborn. FB pics show her youngest, a girl, looking about 3 maybe?
AO has the newborn baby born in March.
Who's the DNA daddy?

I don't think so!
there was a woman in the house!
Eileen, are you guessing there was a woman in the house, or is that something that has come out? Sorry - I've missed some pieces.
AO was there and SAID she left at 5 15 I think it was.
Let me see if I have this straight:

AO reported to MSM that she left at 5:10pm after their kids spent the day at Kelly's house coloring eggs together.
AO said Kelly had been cooking all day for Easter dinner.
Kelly's son T said he saw his mom leave for DG, walking with only her wallet.
BJ said she left to go get sweet potatoes.
MSM reports that Kelly left the house at 6:00.
AO reported to MSM that Kelly told her "be right back".
Kelly never returned.
After Kelly did not come back, BJ said he thought she had run into a friend and was talking, explaining why she hadn't returned.
There is no report if the family decided to just sit down and eat without their mom.
BJ waited until midnight to finally report Kelly missing.
Over time, a ransom note appeared in the family's mailbox.
Kelly's wallet was discovered in a place that had already been searched. BJ and neighbor B were both present when it was discovered.
BJ later reported he had received a ransom demand via email.
BJ fled the state with his and Kelly's mutual daughter.
BJ was taken into custody for tampering with evidence.
Kelly was found, deceased, in Hall Run. (exact location unknown).
BJ was arrested on misdemeanor charges of abusing a corpse (dumping her body).

Thanks for answering. I'm sorry to keep pursuing this detail. Could you answer this one more question?

So. It was Kelley Jo's son T, and not BJ's son TS, who was in Kelley Jo's home on Easter Sunday?

Quote from an earlier article:

B.J. Snyder said all was going well with the family. Kelley had just recently booked reservations for the family for a trip to Disney World in October. “She wouldn’t go anywhere without the kids, without telling my son,” he said.

http://therecord-online.com/site/?p=11680

To clarify some things... Bj had a boy (TS) coming into reslationship with kj . Kj had two boys coming into relationship with Bj. The two boys have different fathers. (T) and E. Only the girl is theirs together.

No 2 tylers! Read her post

Who's the DNA daddy?

Let me see if I have this straight:

AO reported to MSM that she left at 5:10pm after their kids spent the day at Kelly's house coloring eggs together.
AO said Kelly had been cooking all day for Easter dinner.
Kelly's son Ty said he saw his mom leave for DG, walking with only her wallet.
BJ said she left to go get sweet potatoes.
MSM reports that Kelly left the house at 6:00.
AO reported to MSM that Kelly told her "be right back".

Kelly never returned.
After Kelly did not come back, BJ said he thought she had run into a friend and was talking, explaining why she hadn't returned.
There is no report if the family decided to just sit down and eat without their mom.
BJ waited until midnight to finally report Kelly missing.
Over time, a ransom note appeared in the family's mailbox.
Kelly's wallet was discovered in a place that had already been searched. BJ and neighbor B were both present when it was discovered.
BJ later reported he had received a ransom demand via email.
BJ fled the state with his and Kelly's mutual daughter.
BJ was taken into custody for tampering with evidence.
Kelly was found, deceased, in Hall Run. (exact location unknown).
BJ was arrested on misdemeanor charges of abusing a corpse (dumping her body).

Sooo If AO left at 5 10
And KS left the house at 6
How could KS have told AO she would be right back if she WAS not there

Was it confirmed that her body was found? I can't find any MSM saying so, just her husband's confession.

sooo if ao left at 5 10
and ks left the house at 6
how could ks have told ao she would be right back if she was not there
bingo!

To clarify some things... Bj had a boy (TS) coming into reslationship with kj . Kj had two boys coming into relationship with Bj. The two boys have different fathers. (T) and E. Only the girl is theirs together.
No 2 tylers! Read her post
Yes, two Tylers. Kelly's sons are T and E. BJs son is TS. And together Kelly and BJ have a daughter.
Two Ts almost same age .. Kjs T is the one who lives with them. Other (TS) lives with his mom.
Only information made public is what Bj told police.. They don't discuss any info from they get from children.

Maybe I'm the only one puzzling over the thought that if that's BJ's son, and BJ has only been charged with tampering with the evidence and moving the remains . . . um. Seems curious to me.

I don't think Kelley's body has been officially identified yet, and there's no cause/manner of death. The husband has admitted to moving her body so that's all they can charge him with until she is officially identified and it is determined to be a homicide.

There are still a lot of possibilities open, but I think it's most likely that LE simply isn't charging him with more serious charges until she's officially identified and found to have died at someone else's hands.

This video has the friends and BJ talking. I think AO was there and left at 5:10 like she stated but I don't think she was there when Kelley left. I think these women are only repeating what BJ had already told them. Maybe I missed it but I don't remember the neighbor Brook being in this video. I wonder if she helped search :thinking:

BTW he's a !!!#&!*%

Was it confirmed that her body was found? I can't find any MSM saying so, just her husband's confession.

Not officially identified yet, but with her husband's confession and remains found, it's a reasonable assumption that it's her.

"Husband Admits to Moving Wife's Body to Remote Location" : The Express©

Now Charged With Abuse of Corpse+

William Joseph Snyder, White / Male / 34 Years Old, Clinton County, Renovo, 5 April 2015

Renovo Borough, Clinton County, is in North-Central, PA.

Day 8

Sat., Apr. 11th: The Express© :

http://www.lockhaven.com/page/content.detail/id/568682.html :

Paraphrasing:

1) Taking Kelley Jo's Body from Residence to a Remote Location

2) Leaving the Body prior to Reporting Her Missing

3) Sending a Misleading Email to Himself

4) Fabricating a Ransom Note

>> Edited To Add:

Sat., Apr. 11th: WNEP-TV :

http://wnep.com/2015/04/11/husband-charged-in-connection-with-wifes-disappearance/:

Video at 01:00 includes Tuesday, Apr. 7th statement from Husband

Family FaceBook Remembrance: https://www.facebook.com/groups/345180502344702/

Your One-Click Source* Of Lower Court:

ChargeS --- $500,000 Cash Bail --- Pre-Trial Confinement --- MotionS

Scheduled Tuesday, 4/21 Court Date --- Advancement to Upper Court

*Lower, Magisterial District Court Docket Sheet*:

*https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/docketsheets/MDJReport.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-25303-CR-0000021-2015*:

Charges:

18 § 5510 (M2) :: Abuse Of Corpse

18 § 4910 §§ 2 (M2) :: Tamper With / Fabricate Physical Evidence

18 § 4910 §§ 1 (M2) :: Tamper With / Fabricate Physical Evidence

*"Recent Entries made in the Court Filing Offices may not be
immediately reflected on these Docket Sheets..."

Grades of PA Crimes:

H1 = Heinous of 1st Degree; H2
F1 = Felony of 1st Degree; F2; F3
M1 = Misdemeanor of 1st Degree; M2; M3
S = Summary

Historically, Coroners / Medical Examiners / Forensic Pathologists
order Primary / Advanced Toxicology Tests, taking Several Weeks.
We await the Cause / Manner / Mechanism of Death.

Our Concern For All Involved.

Some timeline we have :( The 14 year old claimed he saw her leave, her friend saw her at 5:10 (and we know the dog followed her scent down towards the bridge). Then we jump to BJ removed her from the house before he reported her missing at one minute after midnight.

Do you remember where this info came from? Because in the first articles the dad was saying "she wouldn't have left without telling my son" and now there's info floating around that the son saw her leave, but I haven't found the source on it and I am trying to figure out if it's referring to the same boy.

TIA!!

Do you remember where this info came from? Because in the first articles the dad was saying "she wouldn't have left without telling my son" and now there's info floating around that the son saw her leave, but I haven't found the source on it and I am trying to figure out if it's referring to the same boy.

TIA!!

It was in the this article. I think we may be confused by BJ's statement "she wouldn't have left without telling my son". I don't think he was referring to going to DG but as in leaving for good, running away but that's JMO. Of course we now know he's a liar :(

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2015/04/search_for_missing_renovo_woma.html

Kelley Jo Snyder has been missing since about 5:45 p.m. Sunday when she left her home in the 200 block of Fourth Street reportedly to go two blocks to the Dollar General store to buy sweet potatoes for the Easter dinner.

Her 14-year-old son told investigators he saw his mother leave the house but she never arrived at the store, the affidavit states.

So...what innocent man lies? Sends a ransom letter and email to himself? Runs to another state?
moves his wife's corpse?

Unless...he was covering up for someone. IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC