GUILTY PA - Kelley Snyder, 34, Renovo, 5 April 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
K so I was wrong about going over a bridge, I think. I can't remember but I did this for you guys. Just click the images to open the page and then click again make them bigger.

Street view of the store:

The Red Square is where the Dollar Store is:

Red Square with the red line going out of it is where her house is located so IMO it does look to be a little bit of walk. Unless Google Maps has the location of her house off like they did with the Dollar store.

Thanks, WillenFan.
That road does not look like a safe road to walk on.

I'm having a hard time believing she left her house unless she was meeting someone, which is hard to believe considering she left her cell phone at home. I'm sure the PD is withholding information, but this all seems VERY strange.

Lost of people from my town are sharing a post on Facebook that has this link which has new info that changes the time line completely. Apparently Kelly left to go to the DG at 6:10PM not 3:00 and was with a friend about an hour before that.

One of Kelley Jo's friends, Ashley O'Brien, said she was with Kelley Jo at her home until about 5:10 p.m. Sunday.

"She was just fine. She was cooking dinner," O'Brien said.

Police said Snyder left her home at 243 Fourth St. at 6 p.m. Sunday to walk to Dollar General to buy some sweet potatoes, but left her keys and cell phone at her home and only took a small wallet containing her bank card, identification and money.

http://www.lockhaven.com/page/content.detail/id/568417.html

Thanks, WillenFan.
That road does not look like a safe road to walk on.

You're welcome. It is right along the main road. I live west of Renovo so when we go there we go the direction of entering the town which is East and would be the same direction as if she was walking home from the DG.

Did Hubby go look for her at DG?

Its Easter Sunday she was making dinner....She never returned?

She was ON FOOT>

And some of those friends, who are saying her wallet was found today, also say the area had been searched very well and the wallet magically appeared today.

Now that some of you have looked at this missing case, I have a lot of questions too! Thank you for the more discriminating look at things.

And some of those friends, who are saying her wallet was found today, also say the area had been searched very well and the wallet magically appeared today.

Now that some of you have looked at this missing case, I have a lot of questions too! Thank you for the more discriminating look at things.

Is this from the private group? Just curious, I didn't see a whole lot of info on the social sites. Thanks.

If the area had previously been searched thoroughly, and the wallet appeared today, wondering if someone planted it trying to throw off LE....

If the area had previously been searched thoroughly, and the wallet appeared today, wondering if someone planted it trying to throw off LE....

That's what it sounds like. There are other comments that give a little more info too. So sad. I feel for her children.

I have been following along. I typically ignore early timelines in the press as they are usually skewed. I don't do facebook so cant read what is being discussed. Perhaps there will be a public one soon. Praying for a good ending but it doesn't sound good. Sadly.

Wow this town is small. Like really, really, small. I lived in a tiny village for a few years and everybody knew everybody's business. It was like Midsommer Murders (UK TV show) in real life. And having said that, I still never knew about my x and his co-worker. Seems like everyone else knew, but nobody told me.

When I first saw Kelley was missing, I assumed a hit and run. A local accident with a hurried attempt to cover a tragic accident. Now I'm not so sure. IMO I'd be looking long and hard at her personal relationships. Best friends are not always best friends, the local guy who would do anything for anybody is not always the good guy, the guy who coaches softball who loves his family is not always what he seems, and so on.

NOT ACCUSING ANYONE. Just MY perspective from living in a small, tight-knit, community.

I forgot to mention that Renovo doesn't really have cell phone service.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeMi2019
Back