GUILTY PA - Kelley Snyder, 34, Renovo, 5 April 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Elkland Search and Rescue has a photo of Kelley that is radically different from all others I have seen!!

Wow!

(Or maybe I would be a lousy witness!?)

Elkland Search and Rescue has a photo of Kelley that is radically different from all others I have seen!!

Wow!

(Or maybe I would be a lousy witness!?)

From what I read she had just recently dyed her hair black she had blonde hair!

From what I read she had just recently dyed her hair black she had blonde hair!

There is a note on the Elkland link that she's now got black extensions. So she does seem a little hard to visually identify from the photos. The only thing consistent is her unusually shaped eyebrows, IMHO, although someone noticing that she was walking near the Dollar General would be unlikely to notice them.

Just read from the beginning and I have to say, it strikes me as rather odd she'd take off to the store in the middle of cooking dinner. Where was the hubby? Why not send him? Very strange details.

I followed a lot of missing person cases and this one seems have so little details being shared. It seems she has a lot of friends out looking for her and so many of them talking about how her life revolved around her children, but very little information on her husband. This all just seems so very bizarre. I really hope there is a good outcome to this. Also wondering if they have searched HER home. The article talks about searching vacant houses. There was also talk about cameras nearby.

after looking at the maps, I think your red square is a bit off...the building is actually the smaller white rectangle just below....and more in line with a walk from the home...the area you reference is an industrial park; her wallet was found what appears to be only two blocks from the Dollar General.....

after looking at the maps, I think your red square is a bit off...the building is actually the smaller white rectangle just below....and more in line with a walk from the home...the area you reference is an industrial park; her wallet was found what appears to be only two blocks from the Dollar General.....

If you go into street view in front of that building where I put the square it puts you right in front of the DG.

Kelley's friends and family have announced that they will hold a candle light vigil, every night, until she is located.

If you go into street view in front of that building where I put the square it puts you right in front of the DG.

I see what you are saying, Scott. The dollar store is on the other side (South side) of the tracks on Renovo Road/South Eagle Valley Road. There is a red car in the parking lot. I love your pictures, Willen, but I think your red box is surrounding the wrong building.

This makes her walk from her house to the store a bit more understandable to me.

Kelley Snyder, 34, of Renovo, say it’s completely out of character for her to leave her husband and children. That’s why they were searching for the stay-at-home mom with the help of emergency crews in Renovo. Friends say they are hoping for the best, but worry something could be seriously wrong.
http://wnep.com/2015/04/06/state-police-looking-for-missing-woman/

Family Easter dinner was ready and they forgo to do sweet potatoes. Dollar store a block away. She walked down to get sweet potatoes, never returned.

I see what you are saying, Scott. The dollar store is on the other side (South side) of the tracks on Renovo Road/South Eagle Valley Road. There is a red car in the parking lot. I love your pictures, Willen, but I think your red box is surrounding the wrong building.

This makes her walk from her house to the store a bit more understandable to me.

BBM. I agree. Apparently, where her wallet and wristlet was found is halfway to the store. "B" on the attached map is the hotel/restaurant.

http://goo.gl/maps/yBc4e

MODS! Please delete the thread I started..........I didn't know this one existed. Thank you

Lost of people from my town are sharing a post on Facebook that has this link which has new info that changes the time line completely. Apparently Kelly left to go to the DG at 6:10PM not 3:00 and was with a friend about an hour before that.

One of Kelley Jo's friends, Ashley O'Brien, said she was with Kelley Jo at her home until about 5:10 p.m. Sunday.

"She was just fine. She was cooking dinner," O'Brien said.

Police said Snyder left her home at 243 Fourth St. at 6 p.m. Sunday to walk to Dollar General to buy some sweet potatoes, but left her keys and cell phone at her home and only took a small wallet containing her bank card, identification and money.

http://www.lockhaven.com/page/content.detail/id/568417.html

Easter Sunday in my area (PA) at 6pm was nice enough for pictures outside. Daylight, sunny warm but needed a sweater................was it the same up there WillenFan 21?

the route she chose to walk (if correct) looks like no one would be watching wooded on one side with river and houses facing the other way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BurgoPI
Back