GUILTY PA - Kelley Snyder, 34, Renovo, 5 April 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
According to local chatter (FWIW) Kelley left the home around 3 pm heading to the store, but, did not make it to the store. There has been no activity on her credit card or bank account. LE checked some surveillance footage from various cameras, friends/family doing ground searches, LE out in boats.

Interesting that it's been reported as 6:00pm; maybe that's the time when the family finally reported her missing? I was questioning the lateness of the hour to first realize you didn't have enough sweet potatoes for Easter dinner. Most people eat Easter dinner on the early side, right?

If she didn't make it to the store, what are the options...

1. She met (and left) with someone she knows.
2. She left her life on her own accord.
2. She was abducted.
3. She never left her house.

The first option seems implausible given the information we have about her through FB and her friends. Same for the second option. The third option is viable but so rare. The fourth wouldn't be possible given the witnesses who saw her leave. So what in the world happened to her?

I was reading about this case on our local news FB page last night. According to the comments of her friends, the Dollar General was a stones throw from her house and Renovo is a very small town where people have no reservations about walking around at any time of day or night.

A search is underway for Kelley Jo Snyder, a 34-year-old Renovo woman who reportedly left her home Sunday afternoon to walk two blocks to the Dollar General store but hasn't been seen since.

After not hearing from her or getting any clues as to her whereabouts by Tuesday morning, state police at Lamar set up shop at the Renovo Fire Co. and began a sweeping land and water search for the mother of three.

One of Kelley Jo's friends, Ashley O'Brien, said she was with Kelley Jo at her home until about 5:10 p.m. Sunday.

"She was just fine. She was cooking dinner," O'Brien said.

http://www.mynewsonthego.com/express/Reader/Story.aspx?id=c1c42859-7293-49b1-977f-7aa21d262990

Ok im confused!

Is it HER home she went missing from or her parents?
Is there a husband?
A boyfriend?
Who was coming for dinner?
Her friend was there why didn't she drive her?

I don't understand can anyone explain?

Ok im confused!

Is there a husband?
A boyfriend?

She is married. Has three bio kids and one step son.
I believe she was last seen at her own home.
That's all I got, Eileen. Sorry.

She is married. Has three bio kids and one step son.
I believe she was last seen at her own home.
That's all I got, Eileen. Sorry.

Hey MoM OT for a moment did u see where there is some new info on Eric Franks.
I have been following that case for a long time now and im glad something finally came out!

According to local chatter (FWIW) Kelley left the home around 3 pm heading to the store, but, did not make it to the store. There has been no activity on her credit card or bank account. LE checked some surveillance footage from various cameras, friends/family doing ground searches, LE out in boats.

Ok wait a moment here!
She left home around 3. didn't her friend Ashley say she last saw her at 5 30?

Ok wait a moment here!
She left home around 3. didn't her friend Ashley say she last saw her at 5 30?

I wonder why people are saying she left at 3, if her friend saw her at 5:30?!? News reports say she left at 6. So,some isn't being truthful.

Also according to the article she is married and has children, I wonder where they were when she went missing.

http://wnep.com/2015/04/06/state-police-looking-for-missing-woman/

Hey MoM OT for a moment did u see where there is some new info on Eric Franks.
I have been following that case for a long time now and im glad something finally came out!

Yes. I follow closely. It's time for justice. Long overdue.

Ok im confused!

Is there a husband?
A boyfriend?

The store was just down the block.

The store was just down the block.

OK so why didn't the friend or her husband go get the potatoes!
She was cooking..
this makes no sense at all Im sorry.

Either she left.....
Or something happened at home JMO.

Even if the store was open on Easter...would it be at 6pm?

I wonder if she ever left home. Sometimes family meals at the holidays can be stressful - could an argument about someone forgetting to buy sweet potatoes get out of control? Maybe.

When I first heard the story, I thought perhaps she was a victim of a hit-and-run - sometimes the body can go flying for many feet. But, with the store so close by, they would've found her body by now if that was the case. :(

Until we see video from the store showing her near or at the store, I'm thinking she never made it out of the house/yard.

Just a hunch at this point. JMO.

RENOVO – There is communitywide concern as the search continues for Kelley Snyder, 34, of Renovo who walked from her Fourth Street home Easter Sunday to buy two cans of sweet potatoes at the nearby Dollar General Store and has not been seen since.

More info at link...

http://therecord-online.com/site/?p=11680

I wonder if she told everyone she was going for the potatoes.
Or if hubby came and said Kelly would be right back she had to run to the store for potatos.
Even if it was just down the street I would drive.

Hope they search the home!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl
Back