GUILTY PA - Kelley Snyder, 34, Renovo, 5 April 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is so tragic and I feel so badly for her children. Why couldn't LE say it was Kelley if the clothes matched? Or do you think that was misreported? I am a little confused as to why no positive ID has been made.

This is so tragic and I feel so badly for her children. Why couldn't LE say it was Kelley if the clothes matched? Or do you think that was misreported? I am a little confused as to why no positive ID has been made.

I read (somewhere) that autopsy and identification will be done today.

Do you remember where this info came from? Because in the first articles the dad was saying "she wouldn't have left without telling my son" and now there's info floating around that the son saw her leave, but I haven't found the source on it and I am trying to figure out if it's referring to the same boy.

TIA!!

I think I found the source of our confusion. This article quotes BJ twice. One he says her son, the other he says his son but they're referring to the same conversation. I wish we could get the reporter to clarify which he actually said. BBM

“I honestly have no clue,” he said Tuesday afternoon. “She was walking to the store to buy two cans of sweet potatoes. She had a small purse with a few dollars and her identification.” He said it he didn’t think she would go anywhere without telling her son Ty.

B.J. Snyder said all was going well with the family. Kelley had just recently booked reservations for the family for a trip to Disney World in October. “She wouldn’t go anywhere without the kids, without telling my son,” he said.

I think I found the source of our confusion. This article quotes BJ twice. One he says her son, the other he says his son but they're referring to the same conversation. I wish we could get the reporter to clarify which he actually said. BBM

I would think HER son, since, he lives with them?

I'm trying not to say it. Or think it. But it's difficult. KWIM?

I think he's covering for someone, I'm just not sure who it is.

It's like he's making this up as he goes along, not as if he planned it ahead. I mean really. A ransom note with cut out letters? Stuck in his mailbox that he checks before the mail would have had a chance to be delivered - and he doesn't reach in and grab it like anyone would do with paper in their mailbox? And there's no instructions on how to deliver the ransom?

I'm sensing this is a man in total panic who is trying to cover tracks, with absolutely zero forethought and planning.

This video has the friends and BJ talking. I think AO was there and left at 5:10 like she stated but I don't think she was there when Kelley left. I think these women are only repeating what BJ had already told them. Maybe I missed it but I don't remember the neighbor Brook being in this video. I wonder if she helped search :thinking:

BTW he's a !!!#&!*%

To me the friends look sincerely upset, their eyes are red from crying, they make eye contact.. On the other hand BJ is jittery, not making eye contact and seems to struggle with what to say. Jmo.

IMO as of the present I think it was the hubby. If he was covering for a child why would he run and not take the said child with? I dunno. So much we dont know. Perhaps tomorrow will shed more light. Heading off here as company will be arriving in the next 30 minutes or so.

This video has the friends and BJ talking. I think AO was there and left at 5:10 like she stated but I don't think she was there when Kelley left. I think these women are only repeating what BJ had already told them. Maybe I missed it but I don't remember the neighbor Brook being in this video. I wonder if she helped search :thinking:

BTW he's a !!!#&!*%

What gets me so upset when watching this video is that BJ knew EXACTLY what had come of Kelley when he was interviewed. Who does that? Who puts themselves on camera when they have moved a dead body from their home, their wife, and left her in the woods? What cajones!

I know many perps do go on camera but I always wonder how and why they make that choice when they are guilty as sin? Just don't be interviewed. B@$!)&($!

IMO as of the present I think it was the hubby. If he was covering for a child why would he run and not take the said child with? I dunno. So much we dont know. Perhaps tomorrow will shed more light. Heading off here as company will be arriving in the next 30 minutes or so.

We don't know he did not have the children with him!

We don't know he did not have the children with him!

No we don't. We don't know if the children were with him after Kelley left up until he called to report her missing. We don't know if the children were with him after he reported her missing. We don't know if the children have been with him the entire time. We don't know :silenced:

I don't think the children are involved though.

I am wondering if someone else killed Kelly and he is guilty of covering up and moving the body. I can't understand why he would not be charged with murder otherwise. Unless he has told some tale of her keeling over and dying, and they have to disprove that first. Certainly husbands have been charged with murder before, once they tell LE where the body can be found. Just very weird, the way this is going so far, Imo.

Hi Guys. We should refer to the children by their initials as they are all minors. Since BJ's son and Kj's son apparently share the same first name that makes things trickier. So please refer to Bj's son as TS and Kj's son as T. Kj's other son can be referred to with E.

Clear as mud?

Such a sad case. :( Thanks.

No we don't. We don't know if the children were with him after Kelley left up until he called to report her missing. We don't know if the children were with him after he reported her missing. We don't know if the children have been with him the entire time. We don't know :silenced:

I don't think the children are involved though.

I don't think the children are either!

I am wondering if someone else killed Kelly and he is guilty of covering up and moving the body. I can't understand why he would not be charged with murder otherwise. Unless he has told some tale of her keeling over and dying, and they have to disprove that first. Certainly husbands have been charged with murder before, once they tell LE where the body can be found. Just very weird, the way this is going so far, Imo.

If she just keeled over and died why not just call 911?

Why move her body?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee
Back