GUILTY PA - Kelley Snyder, 34, Renovo, 5 April 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So this is what her children and loved ones will be reminded of every Easter. Monster :maddening:

RIP Kelley :rose:

so when he fled to new york he had his son ts and the little girl he had with kelley, right? ts is 14......he will be an invaluable resource of information, bless his heart.....what a position to be in for a kid :(

What a tragedy. Really. Those poor children left without a mother and a father behind bars...and God knows what else!

Heartbreaking.

Just dont understand how she could leave... and then he harmed her when she went outside.... then he brought her inside?...her son said he saw her leaving...who knows may be poor guy was told to say that he saw her leaving...so sad...gosh...:-((...

What a tragedy. Really. Those poor children left without a mother and a father behind bars...and God knows what else!

Heartbreaking.

this is a comment from her mom"he took 3 kids mother:my daughter:and ruined his life in 5 minutes:

So this is what her children and loved ones will be reminded of every Easter. Monster :maddening:

RIP Kelley :rose:

It is very ironic kj and my nephew were so close. she was born in jan. and my nephew was born April 5th.

this is a comment from her mom"he took 3 kids mother:my daughter:and ruined his life in 5 minutes:

It's curious he hasn't been charged with murder. Maybe he will, in the days to come, but it's very curious to me that he's only been charged with disposal of the body and evidence tampering.

But then again, it's often curious how local LE's work with charging suspects.

Yes wondering what happened there...someone mentioned they were planing holidays together...:-(...she was such a beautiful young lady...

ah ha, what's not being said, do you know? Why charge him with everything except causing Kelley's death?

What else I heard I would consider speculation or hearsay I do not want to put anything out there that is not coming directly from her mom after the "they maybe found her in hyner" But, I will probably hear something tom.

It's curious he hasn't been charged with murder. Maybe he will, in the days to come, but it's very curious to me that he's only been charged with disposal of the body and evidence tampering.

But then again, it's often curious how local LE's work with charging suspects.
IMO they did charge him and set bond to keep him from leaving.Now they know where he is and will be while they cont. the investigation.They have their thumb on him now. you know what is really odd? they picked him up about 30-40 min. from my house.

Just wondering if he ever had charges eslewhere, I hope he doesn't get 7 year sentence, he needs life!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back