GUILTY PA - Kelley Snyder, 34, Renovo, 5 April 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If I read correctly Kelley was military also, she would of been stronger than most woman and know defense. JMOO

yes, cod strangulation. Drugs? could be.Alcohol? could be. maybe ty thought his mom said she was going to the store and it was really bj who told him she went to the store. And maybe ty was confused and said she told him? Affair is also a possibility we are speaking about Renovo. I do not know Brooke or the other woman they speak of. I am not sure if kj was in the military or not. her father was.

so very sad on a holiday for 3 children............there is always divorce................ why? why?

I know he killed her easter sunday but, she was probably in the house or in the car the next day when he sent the boys to school. then took her body for disposal. I hope this makes sense sometimes my thoughts do not come out right! Her mother is devastated. she cried today when I spoke with her.

First of all I am very sorry about kj mum...so very sad...bad action of one person break hearts of so many ...I also think bj took kj body that easter sunday...he said that in interview he took her body before he reported her missing which he did on sunday...]

I know he killed her easter sunday but, she was probably in the house or in the car the next day when he sent the boys to school. then took her body for disposal. I hope this makes sense sometimes my thoughts do not come out right! Her mother is devastated. she cried today when I spoke with her.

He admitted to disposing her body before reporting her missing. He reported her missing Sunday evening, so he must have moved her body sometime on Sunday, Easter, before he made that call. He didn't wait for the kids to be in school.

I'm very sorry for the entire family to have this tragedy happen to their loved one. My sincere sympathies to all of them.

So How did she die?

This is very odd Dont you think?
He is charged with everything but killing her.
They have not arrested anyone else so are they waiting for the autopsy?
Did he say she died by her own hand?
And if she did OD or something he would just call 911 right?
So why the BIG cover up .. the note the demand for money.
Makes no sense!
I think they had a fight and bam it was over in heartbeat!

Does he drink? Alcohol makes ppl mean

All JMO

So How did she die?

Makes no sense!

All JMO

BBM

Yes, they are waiting for the autopsy to be completed. Cause of death (COD) hasn't been released yet. They can't charge him - or anyone else - with murder until they have determined how she died.

So How did she die?

Makes no sense!

All JMO
the unfortunate problem with the females on this side of the family is we stand our ground.If we get pushed we push back.Sometimes that works in our favor and sometimes not.He could have said something to set her off (some of us it does not take much!) I have mellowed with age but, being in this family sometimes makes you very callous and cold.I am now complete opposite way.

I think it wasnt obvious from the autopsy how she died thats why no murder charges etc...but to me he is sick sick person because even IF he didnt harm her but to dump her body like that its just terrible...no feelings at all...how could he loved her if he did such a thing...imo he should stay in jail no matter what...

I think it wasnt obvious from the autopsy how she died thats why no murder charges etc...but to me he is sick sick person because even IF he didnt harm her but to dump her body like that its just terrible...no feelings at all...how could he loved her if he did such a thing...imo he should stay in jail no matter what...

If he didn't kill her, why bother trying to hide everything? MOO he's guilty of something.

When May We Know Law Enforcement's Next Step?

Additional Criminal Dockets should come from Clinton County Judge Mills’s Office:

1. https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/docketsheets/mdj.aspx

1.1 Search Type: Correctly Defaults to Docket Number

1.2 County: Select: Clinton

1.3 Court Office: Select: Magisterial District Justice 25-3-03 Judge Mills

1.4 Followed by: CRiminal

1.5 Enter Docket Number: 0000022

1.6 Followed by Year: 2015

1.7.1 “No Records Found”? Save the Screen & Try Again Later

1.7.2 If Docket #: 0000022 is assigned to someone UNrelated to this Thread,
>>>>> Enter #: 0000023 etc.

1.7.3 [*To Check these Instructions, Abuse Of Corpse+ Charges are Docket # 0000021, Below*.]

1.7.4 Keep increasing Docket Numbers till you reach “No Records Found”.

2.0 Copy & Share Applicable Links.

>>> [Tedious, Yes, but we Eager Sleuthers will Thank You.]

3.1.1 These Newly-Released-Charges Technique can be used in all PA counties, except Philadelphia.

3.1.2 Private Message Me if you'd like the Philadelphia Municipal Court Search Technique.

3.2 Hint: Additional, Adult Defendants are frequently listed on adjacent Docket Numbers.

>>> Check for similar Charges, Conspiracy, & Offense Dates.

* Existing Abuse of Corpse+ Charges: https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/docketsheets/MDJReport.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-25303-CR-0000021-2015 *

Our Support to All Domestic Violence Survivors, and Victims.

I'm thinking he did kill her but he's trying to pretend he didn't. Possibly he said something like "John Smith killed her, I was there, I saw him do it, I just moved her body ... so can I go home now because I'm cooperating?" Obviously, the police are going to interrogate "John Smith" and then they continue following procedure (ie: waiting for toxicology, gathering evidence) in order to have a strong case and fully charge BJ. I think if there was someone else involved, BJ would have said their name in a heartbeat, and that person probably would have cracked under pressure because they know BJ could testify against them and there would likely be other evidence against them. I think the media and the community would be all over that. But it's quiet, because KJ's killer is in jail and procedure just needs to be followed in order to fully charge him.

I'm still concerned for KJ's children, and what they saw. And KJ's mom. And Ah Ha. My thoughts are with you. RIP Kelly Jo.

If you did not kill someone, as in they committed suicide, why would you go to the trouble to move the body? Why would you take any chance of implicating yourself if you were not involved in their death? Did he stand to come into money or some other form of inheritance if she was not found? Even if she "disappeared", it takes years to have someone declared dead and there are plenty of hoops to jump through to get that done. Were there assets that he wanted, that would solely be his if she "disappeared"?

Do anyone know why his employment in the gas industry ended in March? Was this a source of contention in their marriage as he was the bread winner in the home? Was the marriage in trouble? What about the comments made early on in the search basically saying that things had been better for Kelley in the last 3 weeks?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back