GUILTY PA - Kelley Snyder, 34, Renovo, 5 April 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hate that! when someone makes a mistake (not saying everyone) they have to blame it on someone else!
The most basic definition of a sociopath begins with that trait. =/

If he didn't kill her, why bother trying to hide everything? MOO he's guilty of something.

I am not saying he didnt kill her...I am saying he is guilty no matter what since he dump his wife body like that...so even say it was an accident he should call for help etc...his actions were wrong and sick...

I am not saying he didnt kill her...I am saying he is guilty no matter what since he dump his wife body like that...so even say it was an accident he should call for help etc...his actions were wrong and sick...
You forgot Stupid also...

The only thing I can think of for him to be innocent and hide her body is this...... Maybe He had been charged with Domestic Violence before possibly and LE was called... if this happened and on Easter Kelley did fall and hit her head and she died Maybe he didn't think they would see it as an accident and would charge him with her murder, he got scared.... Hid her body and fled,
He panicked!

Just a thought

If you did not kill someone, as in they committed suicide, why would you go to the trouble to move the body? Why would you take any chance of implicating yourself if you were not involved in their death? Did he stand to come into money or some other form of inheritance if she was not found? Even if she "disappeared", it takes years to have someone declared dead and there are plenty of hoops to jump through to get that done. Were there assets that he wanted, that would solely be his if she "disappeared"?

Do anyone know why his employment in the gas industry ended in March? Was this a source of contention in their marriage as he was the bread winner in the home? Was the marriage in trouble? What about the comments made early on in the search basically saying that things had been better for Kelley in the last 3 weeks?
NEW York passed a law no drilling for gas in NYS so all the rigs they have in pa are actually not going to be used.For awhile anyway.My question is he listed capital he had as 200.00 in a checking account? with 4 dependents you think they would have receive their refund and might have more money in a checking account than that. I know my aunt(her grandmother) possibly left kj and ty money and other property. that maybe why he wrote the ransom letter. knowing she had money and needed the money to flee. thinking if he went to the bank with the ransom they would take the money from her account?

If you did not kill someone, as in they committed suicide, why would you go to the trouble to move the body? Why would you take any chance of implicating yourself if you were not involved in their death? Did he stand to come into money or some other form of inheritance if she was not found? Even if she "disappeared", it takes years to have someone declared dead and there are plenty of hoops to jump through to get that done. Were there assets that he wanted, that would solely be his if she "disappeared"?

Do anyone know why his employment in the gas industry ended in March? Was this a source of contention in their marriage as he was the bread winner in the home? Was the marriage in trouble? What about the comments made early on in the search basically saying that things had been better for Kelley in the last 3 weeks?

Nailed it! Probably told him its over or I want divorce and him being the selfish coward he is couldn't accept that.

My apologies I swear I seen where BJ admitted they got in fight.. That he had hit her n she fell n hit her head n killed her.. I've been reading for hours.. But my deepest apology for I am assuming I swear I seen that.. I never would of ran mouth.. But I'm sick over this n haven't slept since the missing person report came to phone.. I was tryin to make prior arrangements to move there.. Now hearin all this n how I was told by ex resident he left cuz the renovo people ran him out.. I thought he was exaggerating.. Now it's scarey that this has happened.. I wouldn't of made my statement about head injury.. Cuz honestly that's not what I feel happened.. N there was at least another person involved.. What breaks my heart are those poor innocent children.. The girl that was killed here a month ago with her 7 yr old son there.. N they have no leads or suspects.. N just doesn't make sense.. I would love to know one thing.. If you were a good parent you would hide her being missing for a little bit why get the kids upset if a missing person returns within 24 hrs? I try to protect my children from certain unneeded hurt.. They are on a need to know basis.. Why get my children's hearts broke by one they couldn't of done anythin and what they don't know.. Doesn't matter... There's too much bullying n others hurtin my children.. I believe this whole thing was somewhat planned.. Just not intelligently. Wow.. Wow wow.. Kelly Jo l lit a prayer candle for you family

Rebecca
bj told people in the search party that kj and x from my family got into a fight and she threw x out of her home. so was it bj she threw out instead of x?

bj told people in the search party that kj and x from my family got into a fight and she threw x out of her home. so was it bj she threw out instead of x?

I think PASP are not doing the interviewing like they should.. A lot would come out

Rebecca

NEW York passed a law no drilling for gas in NYS so all the rigs they have in pa are actually not going to be used.For awhile anyway.My question is he listed capital he had as 200.00 in a checking account? with 4 dependents you think they would have receive their refund and might have more money in a checking account than that. I know my aunt(her grandmother) possibly left kj and ty money and other property. that maybe why he wrote the ransom letter. knowing she had money and needed the money to flee. thinking if he went to the bank with the ransom they would take the money from her account?

Could that really be what he thought? Sounds like something a child would think could happen, not a full-grown adult.

To me it looks like domestic violence ended in murder and he panicked. If it was planned in advance, it was very poorly planned.

Could that really be what he thought? Sounds like something a child would think could happen, not a full-grown adult.

To me it looks like domestic violence ended in murder and he panicked. If it was planned in advance, it was very poorly planned.

nothing he has done thus far has surprised me and that really would not either. If she had the money or ty had it this is about the only way he could get it from her. Although they were married.

nothing he has done thus far has surprised me and that really would not either. If she had the money or ty had it this is about the only way he could get it from her. Although they were married.

The most basic definition of a sociopath begins with that trait. =/

I have never been arrested. I have a phobia of jail.And it is probably a good thing as I am a concrete thinker and I have no problems telling you how I feel and I do not candy coat anything. A lot of people dislike this about me When I have made mistakes I have written myself up at work, go figure! And this drives me crazy.Casey Anthony,Bj all need to fess up to what they did.The truth will set you free.

I think PASP are not doing the interviewing like they should.. A lot would come out

Rebecca
This town is a tough nut to crack! most are afraid of x like I said that side of my family always thought boys will be boys;and money will buy you out of anything. x has lived his whole life with someone writing checks or handing cash out to keep him out of trouble.And he is crazy! he always has a gun with him.or maybe numerous more.And no le in this town makes it worse.

When May We Know Law Enforcement's Next Step?

Additional Criminal Dockets should come from Clinton County Judge Mills’s Office:

1. https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/docketsheets/mdj.aspx

1.1 Search Type: Correctly Defaults to Docket Number

1.2 County: Select: Clinton

1.3 Court Office: Select: Magisterial District Justice 25-3-03 Judge Mills

1.4 Followed by: CRiminal

1.5 Enter Docket Number: 0000024

1.6 Followed by Year: 2015

1.7.1 “No Records Found”? Save the Screen & Try Again Later

1.7.2 If Docket #: 0000024 is assigned to a case UNrelated to this Thread,
>>>>> Enter #: 0000025 etc.

1.7.3 [*To Check these Instructions, Abuse Of Corpse+ Charges are Docket # 0000021, Below*.]

1.7.4 Keep increasing Docket Numbers till you reach “No Records Found”.

2.0 Copy & Share Applicable Links.

>>> [Tedious, Yes, but we Eager Sleuthers will Thank You.]

3.1.1 These Newly-Released-Charges Techniques can be used in all PA counties, except Philadelphia.

3.1.2 Private Message Me if you'd like the Philadelphia Municipal Court Search Technique.

3.2 Hint: Additional, Adult / Charged-As-Adult Defendants are frequently listed on

>>> adjacent Docket Numbers. Check for similar Charges, Conspiracy, & Offense Dates.

* Existing Abuse of Corpse+ Charges: https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/docket...R-0000021-2015 *

[Dockets #: 0000022 & 23 were just assigned to cases UNrelated to this Thread]

Our Support to All Domestic Violence Survivors, and Victims.

I haven't seen this new/different information. Possibly it's incorrect? They have her name wrong underneath the pictures (there is a picture KJ, BJ and one of the children at Met Life Stadium in NJ) so it could just be wrong information as well. Sorry if it's already been posted ...

BBM

"Kelley Jo Snyder, 34, was found in a river near to their home on Saturday."

"He is the alleged to have sent a ransom note to a local restaurant, himself and an email to police demanding money for her safe return."

"Snyder and her three children said they had last seen Kelly Jo leave the family home at at around 5.45pm right before they sat down to eat their Easter dinner.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ransom-note-demanding-60-000-safe-return.html

I haven't seen this new/different information. Possibly it's incorrect? They have her name wrong underneath the pictures (there is a picture KJ, BJ and one of the children at Met Life Stadium in NJ) so it could just be wrong information as well. Sorry if it's already been posted ...

BBM

"He is the alleged to have sent a ransom note to a local restaurant, himself and an email to police demanding money for her safe return."

"Snyder and her three children said they had last seen Kelly Jo leave the family home at at around 5.45pm right before they sat down to eat their Easter dinner.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ransom-note-demanding-60-000-safe-return.html

That article was so poorly written. I'm not sure of the accuracy of much of it. It also said this:
On Wednesday, during the search of the neighborhood, BJ's sister, T.T. Wertz found her sister-in-laws waller near to her house even though the area had been thoroughly searched.
But I thought T.T. was her sister, not BJ's sister. KJS's maiden name was Wertz, wasn't it?

I think he strangled her to death or drowned her in the bathtub. The act of dumping her in water was to destroy forensic evidence and complicate the cause of death. Coroners always seem to struggle to find a cause of death when someone is found in water and their bodies have decomposed for a couple of weeks. Even toxicology reports can have skewed results, due to the water and the breaking down of the bodies chemical makeup during decomp.

Things that are obvious on a freshly killed victim don't seem to apply to someone that has been soaking in water for a while. Case in point, when someone is manually strangled, there are indicators of that in the blood vessels of their eyes, as well as bruising around the throat. After a few weeks in water however, these same indicators are not nearly as visible, and may not be present at all. The longer they are decomposing in the water, the more complicated it becomes.

If there were obvious signs of trauma, such as a gunshot wound or a knife wound, this guy would have already been charged. My guess is that he's claiming she O.D'd, collapsed, fell down, or something similar. He's gonna make 'em prove how she died. Let's just hope they can.

This looks and sounds like to me something that hubby picked up on a C.S.I. episode.

BBM

Sigh - Daily Mail. Nice pictures usually, even the ones of "Shelley-Jo", but not much else in this case. I always consider the source when it comes to DM.

MOO

Has the COD been officially announced? If BJ hasn't been charged with murder is it possible he found her and freaked?

Has the COD been officially announced? If BJ hasn't been charged with murder is it possible he found her and freaked?

I don't think so. A "normal" person who found someone injured/dead would probably freak out and then call 911. Or at least call another person. Or run outside freaking out and yelling OMG, HELP! But somehow he convinced her son to say she walked out of the house to go to Dollar General to buy canned sweet potatoes while the family sat there waiting for their Easter dinner.

Ugh. RIP Kelly Jo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back