Deceased/Not Found PA - King Hill, 2, stepfather said King was with babysitter, Philadelphia, 7 Jul 2020 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are there no recent msm updates on King being missing? :(

I don't recall a case in recent months where a 2 year old has gone missing and it is so quiet. (Perhaps due to me backing off following cases of missing children...but still...?)

I did a google search of that intersection 31st Street and Page Street (I hope I have the location right - the info came from this blog! )Philly Police Blog | Missing Tender Age – King Hill – From the 24th District

It appears to be a couple of one-way streets. Not the easiest place to hold a drop-off/pick-up situation if you are in a vehicle and it does not appear to be a bus route.

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

There is a Beer Distributor nearby....I am wondering if this business has CCTV cameras?

Where is this sweet child?

JMO
A park and river nearby.

There is indeed one at the Beer Distributor store, but who knows if it's working or a dummy cam.
But 31st and Page is where he was last seen.
33rd & Diamond is where he was allegedly dropped off.
Has there been an exact day and time said when babysitter dropped off? It might be hard to locate on cameras if King has been missing for longer time than what was stated. Like to know when someone other than babysitter or dad and mom, saw the child.

Are we sure King was dropped off at an intersection? The mother's house is on the 3100 block of Page St. according to msm videos. Is it possible some reporters generalized the area more widely or did the babysitter allege she actually met the mother at 33 and Diamond? All three streets are close to each other.
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Last edited:
I hope this missing child is getting a lot of publicity. I'm in Florida and have seen nothing on tv. Are there any searches going on in town, people going door to door? With masks of course, well that's a whole other problem. Do we know who the "babysitter" is? I sure would like to know more about them. Out of the three, her story sounds the strangest. I mean, why not drop him off to a policeman or firefighter rather than on a street corner? Of course, we don't believe that story, do we?

Are we sure King was dropped off at an intersection? The mother's house is on the 3100 block of Page St. according to msm videos. Is it possible some reporters generalized the area more widely or did the babysitter allege she actually met the mother at 33 and Diamond? All three streets are close to each other.
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏
Now I'm confused. I thought the step-dad lived on Page/31st and the mom lives in the 33rd/Diamond area where he was allegedly dropped off.
I've seen interviews with the mom and it looks like she's standing in front of the Page street address.
Ugh.

Now I'm confused. I thought the step-dad lived on Page/31st and the mom lives in the 33rd/Diamond area where he was allegedly dropped off.
I've seen interviews with the mom and it looks like she's standing in front of the Page street address.
Ugh.
I think you're right - that is the stepdad's house. Argh! You can see an apartment number in this video interview with the mom.
Mother of King Hill pleads for child's safe return

Ugh.
There's been an update but I cannot find info anywhere else and I cannot get the video to play NBC10 Philadelphia

I had to try 2 times to get it to open.
The SVU had a short press conference.
* babysitter has been taking care of King for ~2 years (I don't know for how long or how frequently she would 'baby sit')
* the child has not been seen for "at least a week"
* the babysitter said she took King to his mother on July 7th
* the stepfather reported King missing after he "reached out" to the mother and found out the child was not with her

During a news conference on Monday afternoon, Capt. Mark Burgmann said the police department is working tirelessly to bring the child home.

"We've put a tremendous amount of resources to this, probably more resources than we've ever devoted to any other investigation I've had here in the past over 40 years," he said.

The toddler is described as three feet tall and weighing 32 pounds with a thin build, light brown complexion, with brown eyes and black hair.

The toddler's grandmother, Kimberly Hill, told Action News that King's stepfather had the boy since the end of May.

The stepfather was to drop King off at the mom's house in two weeks for the toddler's birthday.

Instead, the mom received a text from the stepfather that set off the search for her son. The stepfather said a babysitter had dropped off King.

"She gets a text saying, 'Did you get the baby? She dropped him off at 33rd and Diamond.' That's the first time we heard of this babysitter. I don't know who this woman is," Kimberly Hill said.
'We're leaving no stone unturned': Search continues for missing 2-year-old boy last seen in Philadelphia

It's been postponed to 3:30. I'm seeing a blank screen alternating with a live street scene while we wait. We'll probably see other msm outlets report if it's big news.
LIVE: New Details on Search for Missing Philadelphia Toddler King Hill

"Investigators could be seen searching for clues in the neighborhood Thursday morning. Thursday evening, detectives searched a location near 53rd and Montgomery in Wynnefield. Sources told NBC10 the location is the home of the babysitter. A woman who did not want to be identified told NBC10 the missing child looked familiar.

"There was a party there not too long ago and I seen that kid running around," she said. "I definitely seen that baby.""
Search Continues for Missing Philadelphia Toddler King Hill

Hate to tell you this, but, it makes no sense reading forward, backwards or up or down. :confused:
True!! The detective in this case is very forthcoming with the case details. Not one time did he say, no comment!!

Basically, they are asking for the public's help. If anyone saw King or interacted with his Bio-Mom, Step-Father, or the babysitter come forward and call LE.

LE is in the process of collecting video to verify the babysitter's story about dropping King off. That's where it's at right this minute. IMO, that shouldn't take much time. Once they are able to decipher that bit of truth or lie, someone is going to cave and confess, or an arrest will be made.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member