Deceased/Not Found PA - King Hill, 2, stepfather said King was with babysitter, Philadelphia, 7 Jul 2020 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they would only offer a plea if she would tell where King is? ....and I keep wondering who is paying for her defense?...and yes I mean he may be lying about the relationship because if she was just a babysitter he would have reported King missing earlier. I wished we could discuss the lives AH has been doing on social media but also in mainstream media she is convinced the relationship between MR and TP was not just professional.....
Yeah, it's probably too late to offer her any kind of deal. If she wanted to cooperate I would think she would have given up the location of the body by now.

I doubt the relationship between the stepfather and Tianna was anything more than what has been described. LE investigated extensively and likely would have uncovered any kind of relationship. I don't know how Amber would have known since she hadn't seen her son in so long and didn't even know who Tianna was.

It's really unfortunate that MR didn't report King missing as soon as Tianna wouldn't let him see him. LE seemed confident about the last two confirmed sightings.

Tianna seemed intent on keeping King herself. She was reportedly in the hospital when she was arrested. We don't know if it was medical or mental health related, but I wonder if that plays a significant role. She seemed to have an unusual attachment to a child who was not her own.

Imo

I think they would only offer a plea if she would tell where King is? ....and I keep wondering who is paying for her defense?...and yes I mean he may be lying about the relationship because if she was just a babysitter he would have reported King missing earlier. I wished we could discuss the lives AH has been doing on social media but also in mainstream media she is convinced the relationship between MR and TP was not just professional.....
Why can't we? Maybe ask a Mod to rule on that.

Marv said King was a handful maybe he wanted a break. It seems the mom could not handle him either. I think from the time he stopped getting updates, King was gone I think she lost her temper and killed him, maybe he was not listening to her or she tried to discipline him. I don't think it was a, if I can't have him nobody will type of thing. MOO

I would like to know if she lived alone.

Also I was gonna say did'nt she also have to go to work as the yoga instructor or were gyms closed down due to covid?

Yes I'm starting to think that's more probable but in that case he must have died when she started avoiding MR but if she lost her temper it doesn't fit the intent to kill charge that s what is really making me second guess everything...and I can't wrap my head around it
Well, in PA, a person can be charged with felony murder even if there was no intention to kill. We don't know which degree she is charged with. Since LE doesn't know the circumstances of his death, they likely can't charge her with 1st, 2nd, or 3rd degree murder until they find out how he died, and whether it resulted from abuse or neglect or was intentional.

And they probably will not find that out until Tianna talks or they find the body. Going by what we already know, even if she tells them, it might not necessarily be what actually happened. Since everything she told them so far was a lie they will need to match her story with the evidence.

Imo

I also find it so concerning that apparently the family was told King may not be recovered and they don't seem to be actively searching right now?
They can't search unless they have an idea of where he might be. We know they searched in the beginning but they are still investigating and they may just not be telling the public about searches. Usually the media finds out that information but it is strange that we haven't heard anything.

LE said they don't know where the body is but we don't know what they told the family. I would think they would assure them that they would keep searching where the investigation leads them. I can't imagine them saying he may never be recovered, especially so early on. That's pretty discouraging.

IMO: RM must have seen the babysitter’s multiple Fb accounts with the questionable videos and pictures. I understand that individuals have the right to their chosen lifestyle, but would a caring parent want this behavior around your young and impressionable child.

I doubt the relationship between the stepfather and Tianna was anything more than what has been described. LE investigated extensively and likely would have uncovered any kind of relationship. I don't know how Amber would have known since she hadn't seen her son in so long and didn't even know who Tianna was.

It's really unfortunate that MR didn't report King missing as soon as Tianna wouldn't let him see him.

I agree. I am glad MR spoke up for himself and had a friend also speak up that he trusted TP with his child too. Clearly huge mistakes were made by MR and many parties, but this is complicated.

I haven’t seen the SM but JMO: I think AH and family have been lashing out and on offense, but I don’t think she has any knowledge of the relationship between MR and TP and is deflecting blame and stirring the pot.

That said, there WAS an msm story in which AH said that she doesn’t believe MR’s claim that his relationship with TP wasn’t sexual. Probably not as extensive as whatever is on SM, but it is a topic covered by msm. Questions Remain After King Hill's Death and Arrest of Babysitter

This fingerpointing story made me so mad that I didn’t share it here when it first aired. I didn’t want to give AH anymore attention for such tactics amid this tragedy. But since some of you want to discuss the relationship topic, I am sharing for you. MOO

As with other cases, sleuthing the mom's social media is not allowed.

While King's mom has apparently stated in MSM that she believes there was more than a professional relationship between MR and TP, there is nothing in MSM or from LE to substantiate that.

Members may discuss what she has said in MSM but her social media comments are off limits.

I also find it so concerning that apparently the family was told King may not be recovered and they don't seem to be actively searching right now?
Yes. To me this made me wonder if they had evidence of MANNER of disposal. That would support several of the charges while also explaining why LE felt confident bringing charges without the when, where, how of death And the where of remains. JMO

MsBetsy said:
snipped by me....
We don't know which degree she is charged with.

from my notes:

with 1st degree murder, endangering the welfare of children (F2), possession of an instrument of crime (M1), interference with custody of children (F3), abuse of corpse, unsworn falsification to authorities (M2), false report (falsely incriminate another) to LE (M3), obstruction of justice (M2) & tampering/fabricating with evidence (M2).

from my notes:

with 1st degree murder, endangering the welfare of children (F2), possession of an instrument of crime (M1), interference with custody of children (F3), abuse of corpse, unsworn falsification to authorities (M2), false report (falsely incriminate another) to LE (M3), obstruction of justice (M2) & tampering/fabricating with evidence (M2).
Do you know what the source is for first degree murder? At the PC, and in every article I have read, the murder charge was said to be felony murder. (Title 18 - 2502) I haven't seen a document that indicates the specific degree.

Felony murder includes second degree murder if it occurred while the defendant was in the act of another felony. Malice can be inferred if there was "intent" to commit the underlying felony.

I don't know how they can charge her with murder in the 1st degree if they don't yet know the mechanism of King's death or the motive.

ETA PA is one of three states that have the charge of murder in the 3rd degree. It can be a felony of the first degree and the maximum sentence is 40 years. I'm pretty sure it is included under Title 18 - 2502, but we would need a PA attorney to verify that.

And, of course, the charges can be changed at any time, according to what evidence they find. I'm hoping they find a body, although at this point it may be too late to determine what injuries were caused to him or how he died. That may be exactly why Tianna isn't cooperating.

Imo

Last edited:
@MsBetsy :)
Okay.... I went back about 24 pages.... here's what I found:

from post #740 by Richrd:
Deceased/Not Found - PA - King Hill, 2, stepfather said King was with babysitter, Philadelphia, 7 Jul 2020 *arrest*

18 § 2502 - F1 - Murder
18 § 4304 - F2 - Endangering Welfare of Children
18 § 907 - M1 - Poss Instrument Of Crime
18 § 2904 - F3 - Interference W/Custody Of Children
18 § 5101 - M2 - Obstruct Admin Law/Other Govt Func
18 § 5510 - M2 - Abuse Of Corpse
18 § 4904 - M2 - Falsification to Authorities
18 § 4906 - M3 - False Report - Falsely Incriminate Another
18 § 4910 - M2 - Tamper With/Fabricate Physical Evidence

F)) Grades of PA Crimes:
F1 = Felony of 1st Degree
F2 = Felony of 2nd Degree
F3 = Felony of 3rd Degree
M1 = Misdemeanor of 1st Degree
M2 = Misdemeanor of 2nd Degree
M3 = Misdemeanor of 3rd Degree

@MsBetsy :)
Okay.... I went back about 24 pages.... here's what I found:

from post #740 by Richrd:
Deceased/Not Found - PA - King Hill, 2, stepfather said King was with babysitter, Philadelphia, 7 Jul 2020 *arrest*

18 § 2502 - F1 - Murder
18 § 4304 - F2 - Endangering Welfare of Children
18 § 907 - M1 - Poss Instrument Of Crime
18 § 2904 - F3 - Interference W/Custody Of Children
18 § 5101 - M2 - Obstruct Admin Law/Other Govt Func
18 § 5510 - M2 - Abuse Of Corpse
18 § 4904 - M2 - Falsification to Authorities
18 § 4906 - M3 - False Report - Falsely Incriminate Another
18 § 4910 - M2 - Tamper With/Fabricate Physical Evidence

F)) Grades of PA Crimes:
F1 = Felony of 1st Degree
F2 = Felony of 2nd Degree
F3 = Felony of 3rd Degree
M1 = Misdemeanor of 1st Degree
M2 = Misdemeanor of 2nd Degree
M3 = Misdemeanor of 3rd Degree
Yes, F1 is first degree, F2 is 2nd degree, etc, but they all fall under felony murder. The way I understood it is it's a felony in the 1st degree but not necessary murder in the first degree. Murder in the 3rd degree can also be a felony in the first degree if the underlying crime is a felony.

First degree murder would indicate that she committed the murder with malice and intent with premeditation. She would be eligible for the death penalty.

It's possible that she will be charged with 1st degree murder, but I would think they would have to know the circumstances surrounding his death and how he died. Second degree murder is just as severe and the penalty could be life without parole.

Pennsylvania's felony murder rule applies to accomplices, too. The driver in a robbery can be charged with felony murder if the actor killed someone during the robbery. It wouldn't necessarily be 1st degree murder, but it would still fall under F1, because it's a felony of the first degree.

Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member