Deceased/Not Found PA - King Hill, 2, stepfather said King was with babysitter, Philadelphia, 7 Jul 2020 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my summary on the police documents. The documents leaked appeared to include initial statements from the babysitter and the “stepfather”.

There was also a police report summary in which the detective appeared to conclude that “It was clear that Parks had raised complainant [King] for most of the last two years.”

A few other takeaways/ questions raised by the documents:
  • Both stepfather and mother had not seen King for several weeks. “complainant’s step-father and Mother have not seen the complainant in person for several weeks”
  • Did babysitter go to police first before the stepfather? Doc says babysitter was interviewed on 7/8/2020 at 10:18 AM, Stepfather has two interviews listed, the first 7/8/2020 at 10:46 PM (12.5 hours after the sitter). At the July 9th press conference, LE said that the stepfather filed the missing person report late the night before (late the night of the 8th).
  • Did babysitter only report concern over King’s safety and not report him missing? Either way, I am reminded that in Letecia Stauch’s arrest affidavit LE noted that in 71% of homicide investigations that involve false reporting, the reporting party is responsible for the murder.
  • Did babysitter change story re: date of hand off? It seems likely. The document says that in her 7/8 10:18 AM interview the babysitter said she dropped off King at 9:50 to 10 AM on 7/8 (that very morning). If the dates in the report are accurate, then she is claiming to have pretty much gone straight from the drop off to the police station to make this report. However by the time police briefed on 7/9 they were saying that the sitter reported the last sighting on Tuesday 7/7 at 9:50 am (not the 8th). Highly questionable. If you lied about coming straight to police, what are the chances the actual incident was the same time just a different day? Obviously we know now it didn’t check out.
  • Stepfather changed story on when he learned King was missing. In his 7/8 10:46 pm interview, he said he learned about it on the afternoon/evening of 7/8. In his 7/9 1:05pm interview, he stated that he learned King was missing on 7/7 at ~4pm when he went to bring food to bio mom’s house. Because the sitter had told him she dropped him off at bio mom’s 7/6 at 9 am.
  • It appears that stepfather’s matched his initial statement to what the babysitter had already reported to police. Had babysitter told him what she reported before he made his statement? Did he change his story after being confronted with contradictory evidence of a text/phone conversation between him and bio mom on 7/7? Either way, LE seems to have cleared him at this point saying they have no reason to believe anyone else was involved.
  • Babysitter claimed it was King’s mom who called her phone (several times starting the 6th) and that after hearing King call the sitter “mommy”, the bio mom snapped and wanted to pick up King. Instead sitter says she wanted to try to reach step dad before drop off but called several times and couldn’t reach him ... then dropped off King to presumed uncle/mom while on phone with bio mom.

Notes that go with above

Attachments

• KH1109096940_4428583370492874_6883789151556320243_o (3).jpg
    KH1109096940_4428583370492874_6883789151556320243_o (3).jpg
    321.7 KB · Views: 158
  • fbkh109101993_4428583363826208_2093885638767126199_n (2).jpg
    fbkh109101993_4428583363826208_2093885638767126199_n (2).jpg
    291 KB · Views: 134
Notes that go with above
Yeah, I think some of the dates are wrong and that's why it's confusing. It says Parks was interviewed on 7/8 at 10:18 am and that she stated she dropped King off on the 8th at 10:00 am. I think the date is supposed to be the 7th, since we know that was the day she claimed to drop him off.

Last edited:
Stepdad being a boxing coach is fact him coaching her was said by TP family members on SM here's an article about the gym MR coached at I wonder if the owner maybe is helping with the funds for TP defense......Northern Liberties: Joe Hand Boxing Gym
I wonder if he took King with him to the Gym sometimes and that's how TP met him and offered to babysit. Maybe she offered to babysit in exchange for lessons or something like that. Jmo

I found another profile from TP mostly her modeling pictures again but I found this

52930342_1087769161428301_6773129010219057152_n.jpg

T.Chephirah__Nubian
March 19, 2019 ·
My days consists of working like a Jamaican,
or dancing like one and sometimes both ‍♀️
My mornings consist of warming up and cardio to get me ready for the day
I’m happy to have King, the baby join me the youth are the best at matching my energy, or going beyond I surrounded myself with their joy and give me such optimism to keep going, so yes it’s tru children our are
A blessings ...
further speaking my dance and yoga Studio is almost completed,
so yes I can’t wait so stay tune, and also I hope everyone have a wonderful afternoon
#Danceislife
#babieslovedancing
#Fun
#everydayinspiration
#funwithyouthkids
Weird IMO

Also wanted to add that I hope LE is aware of this video as well as what some of the Teddy bear photo shoot pics could symbolize. How difficult was it to find this FB page? Do you think maybe it should be sent to LE as an indication of ... I hate to even go there... but what happened to King? Or am I overreacting? IMO ETA Also maybe a trigger warning could be added to your post that contains the video link. I'm not sure if I'm overreacting or not, I am sensitive to interactions like this.
IMO you are not overreacting. The world is under reacting.

No idea how he obtained them but agree... a couple points:
  • just two pages of the police report were posted and we can tell that what we see is not complete. Moo: there were clearly further interviews
  • the conclusions and statements are a snapshot in time and it is possible those changed.

My opinion only (speculation follows):
In a case like this where dates and times are so critical, I find it hard to believe there were LE errors.

My guess is that sometime after stepfather updated his statement on timeline and before the July 9th press conference where they announced babysitter last seen date/time, babysitter Updated her timeline as well.

I find it quite interesting that babysitter apparently went to the police first.
—- If a murderer was going to do that, I would think they would have prepared a story that was not so easily refuted and contradicted by phone data and witness testimony.
—- I also can’t help but wonder how long it would have taken stepdad or mom to file a police report if babysitter hadn’t initiated police involvement.

MoeInVA—I must have missed something in all the shifting info. I was under the impression that stepdad called the police first after checking with the mom and realizing neither of them had him and TP said she didn’t either. So TP reported first?

MoeInVA—I must have missed something in all the shifting info. I was under the impression that stepdad called the police first after checking with the mom and realizing neither of them had him and TP said she didn’t either. So TP reported first?
That is my conclusion from the leaked police documents. Let me know what you think.
Here is my summary on the police documents. The documents leaked appeared to include initial statements from the babysitter and the “stepfather”.

There was also a police report summary in which the detective appeared to conclude that “It was clear that Parks had raised complainant [King] for most of the last two years.”

A few other takeaways/ questions raised by the documents:
  • Both stepfather and mother had not seen King for several weeks. “complainant’s step-father and Mother have not seen the complainant in person for several weeks”
  • Did babysitter go to police first before the stepfather? Doc says babysitter was interviewed on 7/8/2020 at 10:18 AM, Stepfather has two interviews listed, the first 7/8/2020 at 10:46 PM (12.5 hours after the sitter). At the July 9th press conference, LE said that the stepfather filed the missing person report late the night before (late the night of the 8th).
  • Did babysitter only report concern over King’s safety and not report him missing? Either way, I am reminded that in Letecia Stauch’s arrest affidavit LE noted that in 71% of homicide investigations that involve false reporting, the reporting party is responsible for the murder.
  • Did babysitter change story re: date of hand off? It seems likely. The document says that in her 7/8 10:18 AM interview the babysitter said she dropped off King at 9:50 to 10 AM on 7/8 (that very morning). If the dates in the report are accurate, then she is claiming to have pretty much gone straight from the drop off to the police station to make this report. However by the time police briefed on 7/9 they were saying that the sitter reported the last sighting on Tuesday 7/7 at 9:50 am (not the 8th). Highly questionable. If you lied about coming straight to police, what are the chances the actual incident was the same time just a different day? Obviously we know now it didn’t check out.
  • Stepfather changed story on when he learned King was missing. In his 7/8 10:46 pm interview, he said he learned about it on the afternoon/evening of 7/8. In his 7/9 1:05pm interview, he stated that he learned King was missing on 7/7 at ~4pm when he went to bring food to bio mom’s house. Because the sitter had told him she dropped him off at bio mom’s 7/6 at 9 am.
  • It appears that stepfather’s matched his initial statement to what the babysitter had already reported to police. Had babysitter told him what she reported before he made his statement? Did he change his story after being confronted with contradictory evidence of a text/phone conversation between him and bio mom on 7/7? Either way, LE seems to have cleared him at this point saying they have no reason to believe anyone else was involved.
  • Babysitter claimed it was King’s mom who called her phone (several times starting the 6th) and that after hearing King call the sitter “mommy”, the bio mom snapped and wanted to pick up King. Instead sitter says she wanted to try to reach step dad before drop off but called several times and couldn’t reach him ... then dropped off King to presumed uncle/mom while on phone with bio mom.

ETA: Cass523 shared the police files several hours ago on this thread.

Last edited:
That is my conclusion from the leaked police documents. Let me know what you think.

ETA: Cass523 shared the police files several hours ago on this thread.
From the leaked report linked above:

“LE said that the stepfather filed the missing person report late the night before (late the night of the 8th).”

I believe the stepfather contacted LE from this statement. MOO.

No, the stepfather reported him as a missing person. I believe they were all questioned at the police station on the same night. Imo

From the leaked report linked above:

“LE said that the stepfather filed the missing person report late the night before (late the night of the 8th).”

I believe the stepfather contacted LE from this statement. MOO.
Agree. The stepfather definitely filed the missing person report the night of the 8th. LE said this multiple times.
The new info in the police docs is that about 12 hours prior to stepfather making the report, LE interviewed the babysitter.

ETA: some people think there was just an error in the police doc. That’s possible. I think that it’s not an error and theorize that babysitter went to police to report Safety concern over this concocted episode where she was shown a gun in a threatening way when bringing King to uncle/mom.

Last edited:
No idea how he obtained them but agree... a couple points:
  • just two pages of the police report were posted and we can tell that what we see is not complete. Moo: there were clearly further interviews
  • the conclusions and statements are a snapshot in time and it is possible those changed.

My opinion only (speculation follows):
In a case like this where dates and times are so critical, I find it hard to believe there were LE errors.

My guess is that sometime after stepfather updated his statement on timeline and before the July 9th press conference where they announced babysitter last seen date/time, babysitter Updated her timeline as well.

I find it quite interesting that babysitter apparently went to the police first.
—- If a murderer was going to do that, I would think they would have prepared a story that was not so easily refuted and contradicted by phone data and witness testimony.
—- I also can’t help but wonder how long it would have taken stepdad or mom to file a police report if babysitter hadn’t initiated police involvement.
I don't think she went to the police station first. LE has always said the stepfather called to report the child missing after he called the mom and found out the babysitter never dropped him off. So he alerted them to the situation and then they were all questioned at the police station.

Her story was obviously concocted to incriminate Amber and the mysterious man with the gun, with the help of some family members who made videos and insisted she knew exactly where the baby was.

Imo

Last edited:
Agree. The stepfather definitely filed the missing person report the night of the 8th. LE said this multiple times.
The new info in the police docs is that about 12 hours prior to stepfather making the report, LE interviewed the babysitter.

ETA: some people think there was just an error in the police doc. That’s possible. I think that it’s not an error and theorize that babysitter went to police to report Safety concern over this concocted episode where she was shown a gun in a threatening way when bringing King to uncle/mom.

My bad. I get what you're saying now. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine