PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping we have a name soon of the person Kortne was last with. After reading some of her mothers "Facebook friends" posts .. the locals seem to be getting ancy. Some suspect he may not be the culprit, although apparently he has a "long rap sheet", but perhaps some of his "friends" may be involved in her disappearance and he may be afraid to talk .. sounds like a shady bunch and Kortne made a bad choice that night in "trust" .. :*(

Doesn't LE think it *might* be a good idea to release his name so someone else doesn't make the same mistake??? What's the big deal .. they aren't naming him as a suspect, only saying he was the last person with her. Why all the secrecy?

Hoping we have a name soon of the person Kortne was last with. After reading some of her mothers "Facebook friends" posts .. the locals seem to be getting ancy. Some suspect he may not be the culprit, although apparently he has a "long rap sheet", but perhaps some of his "friends" may be involved in her disappearance and he may be afraid to talk .. sounds like a shady bunch and Kortne made a bad choice that night in "trust" .. :*(

Doesn't LE think it *might* be a good idea to release his name so someone else doesn't make the same mistake??? What's the big deal .. they aren't naming him as a suspect, only saying he was the last person with her. Why all the secrecy?

Frustrating, innit? Hopefully the name withholding is for a darn good reason i.e., hoping he talks and someone comes to them with info that would be deemed credible because his name has yet to be released, or they are surveilling(is that a word, my iPad doesn't think so) him but acting as though he is no big deal so as to catch him doing something suspicious.

Hey, girl!

I'm such a dork...I just sent you a MSG to invite you over to this thread. Derp!!!

Lol I think it is good I came to lab early today to give myself a couple extra min. to get my butt in gear...looks like I might need it. :coffeecup:

"curious" brought up things that have not been told. Is there a reason they would make those comments (who does it help?) might be trying to shove the blame away from the culprit IMO

Articles from Gather are not considered MSM and not allowed.

:tyou:

Someone could be putting false info out there to portray her a different girl that's troubled, to deflect some of the blame away from the person who is really responsible for her disappearance. Why else would they feel the need after nearly two weeks to make these "curious" comments?

Just pondering- going back to an article ( sorry will try to hunt it down)
the one where mom was wondering if the 2nd 911 call was from Kortne, wouldn't she know if a 911 call was made, since apparently she had stated that family had gone over Kortne's cell phone themselves? Looking for calls/texts? What phone would she think Kortne was calling from?

Just pondering- going back to an article ( sorry will try to hunt it down)
the one where mom was wondering if the 2nd 911 call was from Kortne, wouldn't she know if a 911 call was made, since apparently she had stated that family had gone over Kortne's cell phone themselves? Looking for calls/texts? What phone would she think Kortne was calling from?

I interpreted that statement made by mom as the stomping/pounding was Ks "call for help", not that she herself had made the second call. But you most certainly could be correct.

okay foudnd one of the MSM about the call-

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...sappeared-without-a-trace-from-her-apartment/

snipped-
Kortne's mother Wendy Stouffer wondered whether the second call could have been her daughter calling for help.

also shipped-
"My son started going back through the phone calls from the previous night and texts," Scott said. "We started tracking down a group of people she was with, and as a result I ended up finding out that she didn't stay alone that night."

that is kinda why I didn't get the wondering if the 2nd was from Kortne

I don't think that the stomping would have been her call for help. Being that the male friend was already in the apartment hanging out, an attack would've probably occured in the bed or on the couch where she's already sitting or laying down, thus keeping the noise to a minimum.

I also find it odd that if they were on good enough terms for him to stay the night, that 20 minutes after an argument with the neighbor took place, he's attacking her and ultimately putting her life in severe jeopardy. That just doesn't make sense.

I'm not clearing the friend completely. I'm just doubting that an attack occured 20 minutes after an argument....with someone she didn't have the argument with.

Someone could be putting false info out there to portray her a different girl that's troubled, to deflect some of the blame away from the person who is really responsible for her disappearance. Why else would they feel the need after nearly two weeks to make these "curious" comments?

Have you met the comments sections on central PA websites? :cow: At least it hasn't devolved into a political spat, as comments sections of PennLive often do.. :cow:

Wonder if anyone was been given lie detector tests..?
With banging/noise coming from the apt, if something happened in the apt, LE should see evidence of that...
This case seems to be shaping up in my mind as a "two men, one gal" conflict...
Wonder if anyone show signs of control-freak type of personality...
Finally, as mentioned, the newer cases I follow have made great use of surveillance cams - seems there should be something in this case that shows something...

Wonder if someone the friend knew, didn't like the fact that he was at Kortne's? And came over there to pitch a fit?
moo

Did Kortne's male friend tell LE what all the noise was about when he spoke to LE later? Who made the second 911 call? Has LE spoken with that party to ascertain exactly what the upstairs noise was about? Why were the lights out in both units when LE visited for the second time? I still feel the answers can be found with a thorough review of the events when Kortne and male friend returned to her residence. Whether he likes it or not, male friend knows more than, or LE knows more than, they are sharing with the pubic.

Just to paint a clearer picture of who LE is dealing with. The friend isn't necessarily a 21 year old college kid.

According to a source, the male friend could be in his late 20's and have children. Not exactly the type of person we were probably picturing in our heads.

This could explain the video of Kortne's father saying, "If you're a father...I hope this hits you."

I think it's been well documented in a few interviews that the father suspects that the male friend knows more.

come on LE ... really? tick tock tick tock
chop chop, time is a wasting
you can do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics