PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I get it; just that the person that dreamed this dream was also someone that dreamed about the Virginia tech murders. Your dream is more optimistic, I hope it comes true. This person is now dwelling and upset and even hates going to sleep of what she may dream next.....ugh

There you are, Palmyra is not such an innocent town as I once tried to explain to everyone. These are just the registered offenders; I wonder how many more just haven't been caught.

I live in Hershey and have the RSO locator app on my phone. It's alarming.

I wish there was a way to read the text of the 911 calls someplace...I've seen details on past calls in some states, but can't find one in this case.

Please let this not be one of those young women who go missing for months or years on end. Her poor parents really got to me yesterday.

Seems like those responding are feeling the same frustration as we are here. Looks like there is more to the story, but we aren't allowed to consider rumors. However, I cannot "unsee" what I just read.

Looking at the Sierra Lamare case, her parents put themselves under intense scrutiny, exposing things that could turn the public against them. However, their honesty and innocence and love for their daughter were more important than "what the public thinks." Our community continues to rally around them many months later. Transparency, folks... It works.

www.downtownafterdark.com

This appears to be a local nightlife website featuring photo galleries from the local bar scene. Might be worth a little browsing to see if she can be spotted in any photos from the night in question as well as other nights.

FYI I just joined the 'prayers for Kortne' group on fb, and there is a flyer that was posted as a pic (from Tue) with from what I gather a pic of her "dancing" at the bar that night. She appears to be wearing the same yellow top and dark shorts as reported in the MSM as her last known clothing. Not sure I can post it here, but you can always add the group to take a looksie.

Forgive me for just dropping in & being confused about something that's happened not far from me...I blame my job.

I thought the second 911 call was from the downstairs neighbor about the stomping and banging. ???

The first 911 caller definitely recognized a female voice arguing loudly or yelling or whatever. ??? No other voices/no additional info released.

As you can see, coverage has been scant. Our gold medal sharp shooter made bigger news than this.

This region can be very insular, IMO. Like a lot of places, probably. But I think there's a privacy carry over from the original German settlers & the local Amish population, who are at the edge of every town along route 322/422. (do try the Shoo Fly pie - I LOVE it)

There are families who have been here forever, non-natives (less than 30 years), people from virtually everywhere who come here to work or study (State Capital, The Milton Hershey Food/Entertainment Empire, Penn State College of Medicine..) and then there are summer HersheyPark throngs.

Lebanon Valley College is also close to Palmyra. Next town over, basically.

Me: born & raised in Harrisburg, lived in other parts of the US & in Europe, currently live in Hershey, which borders Palmyra.

Sorry if this has all been covered. I'm doing that rude jump in thing. =\

Thank you, JurysOut, for some background on your beautiful state. I am in California, so any descriptions about the area help me understand the culture, mindset, etc. Having followed the MS case opened up a whole different culture to me, and I fell in love with Louisiana, Cajuns, etc. The epitome of Southern Hospitality (except for the murders thing).

A friend and I are planning a visit to NO and Savannah, GA early next year. Can't wait.

Thank you, JurysOut, for some background on your beautiful state. I am in California, so any descriptions about the area help me understand the culture, mindset, etc. Having followed the MS case opened up a whole different culture to me, and I fell in love with Louisiana, Cajuns, etc. The epitome of Southern Hospitality (except for the murders thing).

A friend and I are planning a visit to NO and Savannah, GA early next year. Can't wait.

OT-I'm seriously considering going to Lafayette for that trial - if there's no plea.

If you've not been to NOLA, prepare to be besotted.

PA is greening back up again after a scorching drought left the usually lush green a dismal crunchy brown.

If it's not been mentioned, Stouffer is a very old name around here.

There are a lot of Stouffers in the Dauphin/Lebanon/Lancaster county region.

I don't understand why we don't know the names of some of the other players here. It seems awfully murky.

WOW .. however .. I could not find any "drug related" charges for Kortne under the Unified Judicial System .. and I thougth BF was on House Arrest for a DUI .. If they were that heavy into drugs you think she would have copped at least one posession charge .. who knows though.

Drat. I can't see the comments on my phone. Will check it out on another device.

If people are talking, that's good. It's encouraging.

It does seem strange that no names are coming out. Usually they do, even if the people are only "witnesses". Seems in most cases, we know who LE is questioning, even if they are never named as POI's or suspects.

WOW .. however .. I could not find any "drug related" charges for Kortne under the Unified Judicial System .. and I thougth BF was on House Arrest for a DUI .. If they were that heavy into drugs you think she would have copped at least one posession charge .. who knows though.

I didn't find anything drug-related either, only something from April of this year wherein KS was "charged" with supplying alcohol to a minor (he was 20).The incident address given was at her residence. found via Ldnews.com search.

I still wanna know why the neighbor didn't answer the door after calling police ...

I wonder if anyone else in her circle of friends is not accounted for .. seems really really odd that a woman would take off and "start over" (as speculated by some) with nothing and no one .. how the heck did she get there with no money, no car and no shoes??? Not buying that one ...

I still wanna know why the neighbor didn't answer the door after calling police ...

I wonder if anyone else in her circle of friends is not accounted for .. seems really really odd that a woman would take off and "start over" (as speculated by some) with nothing and no one .. how the heck did she get there with no money, no car and no shoes??? Not buying that one ...

Me neither. She's rooted here. If her family doesn't think she took off, then she didn't IMO.

I wonder who turned her in on the supplying alcohol to a minor charge. If it was at her residence, it had to be someone who saw it or was present.

Or there was a noise complaint that would cause LE to investigate.

Both seem equally possible.

I wonder who turned her in on the supplying alcohol to a minor charge. If it was at her residence, it had to be someone who saw it or was present.

Or there was a noise complaint that would cause LE to investigate.

Both seem equally possible.

Disorderly conduct, Public drunkenness, and underage drinking was the charge for the underage guy at 1:15 am at ks residence according to that police blotter log I referenced above. IMO house party at K's, drunk guy was drunk, police called due to noise,K in trouble because it was her house IMO

For Peeps just logging in, this is re something from April, not this recent missing event.

From the "flower child" description we've been given of Kortne, it is difficult to imagine her getting into such a fracas with a neighbor that police need to be involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme