PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck? :waitasec:

The third person would be the overnight guest she had. It's really old news that they reported on. Old as in yesterday or two days ago I mean.

I know...it seemed a little confusing. But when you read the story, the 3rd person they're talking about is the overnight guest.

The third person would be the overnight guest she had. It's really old news that they reported on. Old as in yesterday or two days ago I mean.

I know...it seemed a little confusing. But when you read the story, the 3rd person they're talking about is the overnight guest.

Yep, but the story is dated today. :banghead:

wouldn't LE know who the 2nd 911 call was from?

Court record search link
icon12.gif
.... http://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/CP.aspx

Yep, but the story is dated today. :banghead:

lol I know. There's been a lot of conflicting reports. I still don't know if her car keys were really in her car or in the house! One report said that the family told them the keys were inside the car, so I'll go with that. The other was about the door being locked/unlocked...which is probably a moot point now since we know there was an overnight guest that left in the morning. He would've been the one to lock it or leave it unlocked.

Just so much we have to follow here! New twists every evening

How about RSO living around this area? There are only 12 showing up on this map I found. I don't know where the apt is so I don't know if they are close to her place or not.

http://www.city-data.com/so/so-Palmyra-Pennsylvania.html

Is the "friend" a criminal? Does the neighbor have any other dealings with the cops? Is this the first time cops have been called for the noise?
I like the stepping out smoking cig, maybe the "friend" passed out (out til 2:00 am your pretty much drunk-) IMO. The creepy thing to me is the neighbor didn't answer the 2nd time-I don't know about others, but if I am mad enough to call the cops I won't be sleeping within 30 mins of them leaving.
There you are, Palmyra is not such an innocent town as I once tried to explain to everyone. These are just the registered offenders; I wonder how many more just haven't been caught.

maybe IF I started drinking it would make sense...just saying

I've been reluctant to bring this up but I've been delving in to the Human Trafficking angle.

Quite frankly my head has been in the sand how epidemic this is. I will always consider that angle from now on in certain cases. Not saying that is what is going on here, but it has crossed my mind today.

Tonight on the news they were talking about the RNC coming to Tampa and how most of the upscale hotels are putting bath soaps with a label with info. If you are a victim of human trafficking please contact these numbers or simply take this label for future reference if you need help.

Would a dream count for anything? A dream that occurred in someone's sleep the night before the mishap? This person also dreamed about the Virginia Tech crime that occurred last year -the day before it even happened. Maybe it would be useful information.

I just know (from an outside source) that someone very close to me had a dream about a girl that resembled K in her dream. The girl was not as happy as everyone perceived her to be. In the dream their was a female police woman that did not like the girl, therefore, the reports made with LE were allowing people to believe that the girl committed suicide -her throat cut. She was only a happy girl on the outside and a very depressed one on the inside. In the dream of of 7.27-28.2012 (Friday-Sat) the girl had splotchy shorts on that were blue and green in color, but had blood on them from the mishap. There were pictures of the girl all over her home which consisted of a large family in a big brick house. They were posters. The shorts of the girl were found in a drawer in her room. The police wanted to let peoples belief rest that the girl had committed suicide. In reality, the girl had not committed suicide, but the female police woman was satisfied with this assumption.

I realize that this is just someone's dream. However, if there be any clues from someone's dream that can be utilized than by all means let us not overlook anything. We should be looking in the closest places for clues....close to where she resided. Do we really have any swift LE out there? Was the crime scene contaminated since it was not sealed by the police until after MOM had entered on Monday morning?

Let us all take a deep breath and try to put together what we have in clues and come up with very logical configuration to this. I will keep you posted on the dream. I only recalled from memory what this close person told me. The female cop that was jealous of the girl was even spiteful toward the girl after the girl had been found. The person dreaming said "you don't have to be that way with her now"

Just a dream that someone had

What about security cameras at those businesses? Can you also check to see if any have cameras which view the street and p lots?

What is the business directly across the street? On Google map it looks like a furniture store

it's the Palmyra Country Store. They sell stuff like bulk candy, wood handicrafts, touristy stuff. They may well have cameras.

This is my (former) backyard too. Although I live far away now, Lebanon is my hometown, and I have lived in Palmyra. Lived there for 35 years, and still call it home.

I hope the 911 calls are released or at least tell us who called. I can't get past the male "friend" and am pretty sure the answer lies with him. The secrecy also bothers me. It's like we're missing two huge parts of this puzzle, making it difficult to find any resolution. Unless we have transparency, I'm afraid we'll be of little help and just chase our tails. JMO.

something hit me a bit ago and I had to go find it, sorry don't remember if any one linked this here or not

http://www.abc27.com/story/19180626/parents-of-missing-pal

snipped and BBm ( bolded by me)
Wendy said Kortne is close with her family and would not just pick up and leave -- especially without her cellphone or her dog. Wendy said most of Kortne's belongings were left at her home.

this doesn't seem to be a direct quote by the mother, but what would be meant by MOST belongings left in the home??? WHAT belongings are missing???

The clothes she was wearing that night, sans shoes, are missing. Other than that, no idea.

Hard to say. I know when my son left our home -like the room he was staying in...the things that are most important to them are left behind: like a video of his first dance show, a special hat that was always worn, special books, sentimental matches, jewelry....all things that meant something to him because he was starting a new life and knew he could always come back later for these items.

I D K, it is such a mystery and without knowing her, I can only say I know what kids her age are like....my 21 year old just turned 22 and there are six other ones that are older ;(

....Sigh, we are all wanting closure at this point. I feel bad for her parents. It also makes me angry with PEOPLE. Helpless, helpless, helpless, wish I could say more, do more.....

I had a dream 3 nights ago that thry found her alive and well in Nebraska. The next day I saw a picture on fb of her sister wearing a shirt that said...Nebraska. Weird considering Nebraska isn't a very common state in PA. And I had no prior knowledge of anyone being a fan of Neb, talking about Neb or wearing anything that said Neb.

I'm not a huge believer in dreams that give a clue...I just thought it was really odd!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme