Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 25529

I'm out cruising Palmyra, taking pics. I have a bunch to upload when I get home. 5 birds of prey are circling the area in this picture. This is at the right curve of Spruce Street facing west.

I'm being weird, huh?

Call it in! You never know.

jmo

OT - Your grass is GREEN?!?:what:

No nope, not weird to me- perfectly normal behavior imo :)
can't quite pinpoint the spot on the map, though I see Spruce off Forge?

No nope, not weird to me- perfectly normal behavior imo :)
can't quite pinpoint the spot on the map, though I see Spruce off Forge?

Google doesn't really represent the area well. Field behind a housing tract, adjacent to railroad tracks? Where's the access?

ETA- I was looking at West Spruce, I see you are looking at the East end. That's a huge strip mine?

That area doesn't seem far from her house. I also see numerous lakes/ponds and two(?) quarries close by. Have these been checked?

JMO

View attachment 25529

I'm out cruising Palmyra, taking pics. I have a bunch to upload when I get home. 5 birds of prey are circling the area in this picture. This is at the right curve of Spruce Street facing west.

I'm being weird, huh?

Area of the intersection of East Spruce and North Forge?

Google doesn't really represent the area well. Field behind a housing tract, adjacent to railroad tracks? Where's the access?

ETA- I was looking at West Spruce, I see you are looking at the East end. That's a huge strip mine?

Yes, there's a huge stone quarry and a huge truck terminal. The pic above was taken just easy of the huge truck terminal. Railroad tracks run through the area.

Just up the hill is Gravel Hill cemetery. I had to stop for gas, must have driven around more than I thought.

I am using the tapatalk app, will try to upload a bunch of pics of 810 west main.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344800220.726348.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1344800401.940043.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1344800446.175839.jpg

That area doesn't seem far from her house. I also see numerous lakes/ponds and two(?) quarries close by. Have these been checked?

JMO

Not far at all, 0.9 miles from the apartment.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344800557.057637.jpg

This is driving east in the alley behind 808/810. That's an ancient rusted travel trailer parked next to where she'd probably park her car.

It would be very dark right around the house at night, but at the cross street of this alley, there's a street light on the right.

My sleuthing partner suggests we check out a quarry. She knows a popular fishing spot.

Thanks for the pics JO. Does her apartment have two entrances? Front door and a rear stairway?

Can't upload pics because of my blasted signal strength

Birds circling the east side of Clear Spring Road, looks like all private property. Don't see any public through ways.

This whole quarry area is familiar territory for anyone who grew up here

We're scofflaws, no fishing license. Not even a dog leash! ;-)

And no, I don't believe there was a front entrance to KS's apartment. Slider on second floor deck. Second floor front window has a Mario blanket over it, instead of curtains.

Yes, side lower level entrance. This is the second floor slider. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344804501.366732.jpg
Lower left is the lower entrance

Leaving the apartment by the rear entrance, making a left at the alley, right onto Windsor, half a block down is this ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344805018.095775.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1344805032.917037.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1344805046.516956.jpg

How do we know she wasn't wearing shoes? No one knows exactly how many pairs of shoes I own.

Coming out of the alley at Windsor, this is on the east side of Windsor. Empty-ish lot. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344805269.130078.jpg

From the west side of Windsor, looking into the alley behind KS's house. 208/210 is directly behind the brick building on the right. Main street would be on the right. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344805603.806433.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1344805640.897169.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668