PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream behind Pennsy Supply/whoever limestone quarry. North of 422.

There are dozens of these little waterways around here. It's kinda discouraging =\ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344805939.720521.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1344805960.592406.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1344805975.188552.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1344805999.136260.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1344806019.677866.jpg

What exactly would one do with "Organic Fish Water"? Please don't tell me it's what you Northerner's put in Clam Chowder
icon12.gif

Great pics, thank you. I'm still stuck on how Kortne was taken out of the apartment (fairly sure she is not being held somewhere alive or is voluntarily missing). Was she a target for a something other than a sexual assault? Drugs, money? Floorboard comment really has my imagination pinging.

thanks jury for the pics- yes searching is certainly a daunting task- thanks for taking time to drive around and post pics here to give a feel for the area

OT- yes please, pray tell WHAT is organic fish water? like fertilizer for gardening?? Not for cooking!

What exactly would one do with "Organic Fish Water"? Please don't tell me it's what you Northerner's put in Clam Chowder
icon12.gif

Great pics, thank you. I'm still stuck on how Kortne was taken out of the apartment (fairly sure she is not being held somewhere alive or is voluntarily missing). Was she a target for a something other than a sexual assault? Drugs, money? Floorboard comment really has my imagination pinging.

I don't like how the steps go up to that slider in the dark, dark yard.

If she went in the side/first floor entrance and eventually took the dog(s) out via the slider, anybody could have been on those back steps or under them.

I'm never comfortable with steps to a second floor deck with a sliding glass door. It seems unsafe to me.

thanks jury for the pics- yes searching is certainly a daunting task- thanks for taking time to drive around and post pics here to give a feel for the area

OT- yes please, pray tell WHAT is organic fish water? like fertilizer for gardening?? Not for cooking!

Holy moly, I have no idea what organic fish water is. That's what we noticed first. I've never seen it before.

I gather you use it to water your plants.

My Co-Sleuther (daughter, 18) is obsessed with this creepy building, so I said I'd post it. It's on Front Street (east, i think) across from the Train Stop, a model train store that used to be a train station.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344808515.469969.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1344808533.630674.jpg

Great pics, Jury! Thank you ~
As disturbing and discouraging as this is, I think these pics are post card beautiful!

It was pretty down by that stream. There were little kids with floaties up stream a bit, laughing and splashing.

The last house I lived in had a little stream like that running through the backyard. Very peaceful.

I'm somewhat familiar with the area through genealogy...my ancestors were among the first Germans in the area. (my gggggGrandfather gave 5 acres for Christ Lutheran Church in Stouchsburg!) DH's family is connected to the Hersheys.

Back to Kortne - I read the ldn.com site articles and comments and the ldn FB page and comments looking for areas that have been searched. It appears that they have searched the area behind ASK Foods (I think the two big warehouses with the lakes/ponds behind them)

What about the two quarries? Anybody know? How about the Swatara?

Just trying to think of places where she wouldn't have been found for 2 weeks.

JMO

I'm somewhat familiar with the area through genealogy...my ancestors were among the first Germans in the area. (my gggggGrandfather gave 5 acres for Christ Lutheran Church in Stouchsburg!) DH's family is connected to the Hersheys.

Back to Kortne - I read the ldn.com site articles and comments and the ldn FB page and comments looking for areas that have been searched. It appears that they have searched the area behind ASK Foods (I think the two big warehouses with the lakes/ponds behind them)

What about the two quarries? Anybody know? How about the Swatara?

Just trying to think of places where she wouldn't have been found for 2 weeks.

JMO

Here's the old jurisdictional thing. Ginormous ASK foods is in Palmyra, the quarry and stream in the pics are in North Londonderry Township.

I can't imagine there's been an exhaustive search. I've heard nothing about searching.

There are a LOT of fliers on almost every pole in Palmyra and we weren't the only looky-loos.

Leaving the apartment by the rear entrance, making a left at the alley, right onto Windsor, half a block down is this View attachment 25539View attachment 25540View attachment 25541

How do we know she wasn't wearing shoes? No one knows exactly how many pairs of shoes I own.

These are great pictures, JO. Thank you. Love the lush greenery.

The only thing I can think of vis-a-vis the shoes: Perhaps the shoes she was wearing that night were laying near her purse and cell phone. Like she had taken them off at the same time she laid her stuff down.

Grantville around Penn National Racetrack is also an area that should be looked at and searched. IMO .. I think I'll take a poke around there tomorrow.

The area where the flyers have been removed (mentioned on her Mom's FB) are Grantville and 'jtown' (Jonestown?) That area - Rt22 area north of Palmyra might be a good place to look.

Just trying to come up with ideas. :waitasec:

JMO, MOO etc.

These are great pictures, JO. Thank you. Love the lush greenery.

The only thing I can think of vis-a-vis the shoes: Perhaps the shoes she was wearing that night were laying near her purse and cell phone. Like she had taken them off at the same time she laid her stuff down.

Yeah, I'm sure they know. I keep a pair of flip flops by the front door in summer, slipper/scuffs in winter. The first thing I do when I come home is take off my shoes, so I may be projecting.

Organic fish water- perfect for rose bushes and overall fertilizer.

If there is only one entrance to the apt, why is there police tape around both upper decks?

Those pictures are great! I'm surprised there hasn't been more on the neighbor. It really strikes me as odd that the neighbor didn't answer the door the second police visit. That's weird to me..However, the friend has to know more than he is letting on. After reading this forum and reading some Facebook entries, it does seem like the sexual motive is out. If what I am reading and making assumptions on are correct. But I could be way off..Hope something breaks soon.

The sexual motive for the "friend." Sorry to not clarify. Not sure about anyone else though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme