PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Organic fish water- perfect for rose bushes and overall fertilizer.

If there is only one entrance to the apt, why is there police tape around both upper decks?

I was wrong, corrected it a bit later, sorry. There is a side first floor entrance ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344813891.312427.jpg

Organic fish water- perfect for rose bushes and overall fertilizer.

If there is only one entrance to the apt, why is there police tape around both upper decks?

Maybe I should go get some. It's free.

What, exactly, is fish water?

Grantville around Penn National Racetrack is also an area that should be looked at and searched. IMO .. I think I'll take a poke around there tomorrow.

Great! I'm basically locked in my office all week. =\

Those pictures are great! I'm surprised there hasn't been more on the neighbor. It really strikes me as odd that the neighbor didn't answer the door the second police visit. That's weird to me..However, the friend has to know more than he is letting on. After reading this forum and reading some Facebook entries, it does seem like the sexual motive is out. If what I am reading and making assumptions on are correct. But I could be way off..Hope something breaks soon.

I can't get past the neighbor not answering the door either, I just can't .. ya think if you were mad or at least concerned enough to call the police in the first place, you would answer the door to talk to them.

Maybe I should go get some. It's free.

What, exactly, is fish water?

So she could have been taken out either entrance?

Most people save their aquarium tank water, maybe they are fish farmers? LOL

The area where the flyers have been removed (mentioned on her Mom's FB) are Grantville and 'jtown' (Jonestown?) That area - Rt22 area north of Palmyra might be a good place to look.

Just trying to come up with ideas. :waitasec:

JMO, MOO etc.

Jonestown? Hmm. Does she have a connection there?

Great! I'm basically locked in my office all week. =\

I have a job that requires Saturdays so tomorrow is my day off .. not to be morbid or anything BUT .. with the temps we have been having .. unless she is concealed in something air tight .. there would be some sort of smell by now .. unless of course .. it was a landfill. Which I think should be searched, especially with the bright yellow dumpster near her apt in one of the pix you posted. (Thanks for the photos by the way)

I am still perplexed as to why LE is still saying this case is "suspicious" and have not stepped it up to criminal .. they must not have much to go on evidence wise. There have been no call from LE to the public for the publics help in finding her via the media/presser or an organized search. Only from the parents ... Seems strange to me ...

Jonestown- rings a bell I can't recall why

Weidle Sanitation- forgive i can't recall fast who supplied the name of that dumpster behind NAPA

hadn't heard yet from a place I asked- Do any of you locals know when the dumpsters are picked up there next to the apt??? Like on Mondays???? ( gah I hope not)

I know.. It seems according to the info I have read that they called it in at 4:12 approximately and the police arrived around 4:30. And they never answered the door. It's just odd! Some people would have been outside waiting on the cops..I just don't get it! Hmmmm...

Jonestown? Hmm. Does she have a connection there?

Kortnes mom via FB stated that as quick as flyers were being put up, they were being taken down in the Lebanon, Grantville and Jonestown area. She was asking for help in putting more back up.

So she could have been taken out either entrance?

Most people save their aquarium tank water, maybe they are fish farmers? LOL

Or left out of either entrance, yes. I don't know which entrance would be darker.

We're gonna to drive by after dark, pick up a slice of pizza across the street at A&M, maybe ask them what's up with the fliers.

I probably can't get pictures, but maybe I can see if it's darker on the side or at the back.

Any hear if did they ever find out who the flier grabber was? was it happening in the same areas at around the same times? Same person or more than one?

Jonestown- rings a bell I can't recall why

Weidle Sanitation- forgive i can't recall fast who supplied the name of that dumpster behind NAPA

hadn't heard yet from a place I asked- Do any of you locals know when the dumpsters are picked up there next to the apt??? Like on Mondays???? ( gah I hope not)

I did read in one of the local articles (forgive me I can't remember which one) but LE did a "search" with dogs that help locate missing persons as well as deceased individuals. I would think (hope) they would have at least walked them past the dumpster! But then again who knows .. but I get what cher thinkin .. had that same thought early on. I guess circumstances would have had to be way to coincindental for all this to have worked to the perps advantage, this nicely though.

Kortnes mom via FB stated that as quick as flyers were being put up, they were being taken down in the Lebanon, Grantville and Jonestown area. She was asking for help in putting more back up.

I wonder why they posted fliers in that direction and not west toward Harrisburg where KS was dancing.

I'm glad no one's taking them down in Palmyra. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344815548.776618.jpg

I did read in one of the local articles (forgive me I can't remember which one) but LE did a "search" with dogs that help locate missing persons as well as deceased individuals. I would think (hope) they would have at least walked them past the dumpster! But then again who knows .. but I get what cher thinkin .. had that same thought early on. I guess circumstances would have had to be way to coincindental for all this to have worked to the perps advantage, this nicely though.

Dumpster behind NAPA ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344815680.094329.jpg

I have a job that requires Saturdays so tomorrow is my day off .. not to be morbid or anything BUT .. with the temps we have been having .. unless she is concealed in something air tight .. there would be some sort of smell by now .. unless of course .. it was a landfill. Which I think should be searched, especially with the bright yellow dumpster near her apt in one of the pix you posted. (Thanks for the photos by the way)

I am still perplexed as to why LE is still saying this case is "suspicious" and have not stepped it up to criminal .. they must not have much to go on evidence wise. There have been no call from LE to the public for the publics help in finding her via the media/presser or an organized search. Only from the parents ... Seems strange to me ...

That's what we were thinking when we were snooping around that travel trailer. We'd have noticed if she was nearby. :-(

A&M's closed Sundays, there goes that plan.

I wonder why they posted fliers in that direction and not west toward Harrisburg where KS was dancing.

I'm glad no one's taking them down in Palmyra. View attachment 25560

OH HECK .. I meant to type Palmyra .. They were being taken down in Palmyra, Grantville and Jonestown. And no .. I don't think they know who is taking them down ... hhhuuummm would be interesting to know who has everyday connections to all three locations ...

I'm glad no one's taking them down in Palmyra. View attachment 25560

There are some in Hbg .. and out towards Hershey .. Billboard on way from Hershey towards Hbg too .. A new Billboard went up this weekend but not sure where it is. Haven't seen it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member