PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if you do a reverse address search and then go to the pa court docket link I provided and do searches on all the names listed, you will see they've had a run in with the law too. The male "acquaintance" has a rather lengthy background, as does her boyfriend. Bottom line is she needs to be found. I'm hoping and praying for the best, but can't help but prepare for the worst as its entering the third week. Also, why didn't it mention who the second police officer was that went to the apartment bldg?? I don't believe it was the same officer. And nothing against the palmyra police department, but if I was the family... Id want to know why the first office was there for so long without an arrest... Nothing makes sense to me at all!!

Thanks! It doesn't make sense! All that police interaction and KS still goes missing that night! Awful!

Well, if you do a reverse address search and then go to the pa court docket link I provided and do searches on all the names listed, you will see they've had a run in with the law too. The male "acquaintance" has a rather lengthy background, as does her boyfriend. Bottom line is she needs to be found. I'm hoping and praying for the best, but can't help but prepare for the worst as its entering the third week. Also, why didn't it mention who the second police officer was that went to the apartment bldg?? I don't believe it was the same officer. And nothing against the palmyra police department, but if I was the family... Id want to know why the first office was there for so long without an arrest... Nothing makes sense to me at all!!

Assuming Reverse Look Up is current .. I only found a charge but it didn't match the same middle initial as the resident there. Unless I checked wrong.

Last pic- across the street after dark. NAPA is the only light on the block, basically. It's very, very dark all around the house. Front, back, side. Trees and dark. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344822215.516576.jpg

ETA: Photo credit, my Co-Sleuther

Could've the stomping and banging been coming from the deck????!!! Maybe that was them leaving... And then he came back and slept.. Just thinking about all of this makes me sick!!!

I think the question about the dogs possibly not barking during the second LE response is key.

They might not have been in the apartment. Do we know if KS's car was at her apartment when the police arrived at 4:30-ish?

Driving around I kept thinking that there are a thousand places she could be.

50 yards west is a different town, different county.

It's a real mystery.

I hope LE finds out what happened.

Ya know .. not sure why this hadn't occurred to me before, I guess I'm a bit slow .. BUT .. The "sleepover friends" whereabouts are unaccounted for between 3:45 (the last time Kortne was seen) and 7:30ish when he was seen on surveillance video. He could have had 3 1/2 hrs to "dispose" of her. It's only HIS word that he was there sleeping the whole time. (I'm sure most of you have already figured this out though) ;)

i agree...cept how does he get her past those 911 calling neighbors? i bet they dont miss a thing.

Jurysout.. you rock. Thanks for sharing the pics and the boots to the ground!!!

i agree...cept how does he get her past those 911 calling neighbors? i bet they dont miss a thing.

I think someone could carry her out either way with very little noise. It's a dark, quiet street. At 5:00 or 6:00 AM, it's possible no one noticed. Or if they left with the dogs and *then* something happened - I doubt the neighbors would have waited up for their return.

I dunno.

I wish we knew if the sleepover friends car was there or only Kortnes .. and IF the officers observed any car there at all during their second visit .. Since Kortnes car was impounded (and per dad on JVM, "friends" car was not impounded) .. I'm thinking it was only her car there .. but was it there when cops came back.

Could they have left (both of them together) because they were mad at the neighbors and wanted to keep drinking and decided to go out "hang out" at a "friends" house? .. and stomped outta the house and down the steps to make the neighbors mad ... They leave .. neighbors call the cops .. no one there when cops arrive ... Could something have happened to Kortne at someone elses house and not at her own??? Could she have OD'd? Alochol poisioning? Murder? The "friends" panic, dispose of her (together) then the "sleepover friend" drives her car back in the AM and goes to the convience store to be seen on tape?

Do we have the names to even look this information up?

I don't get why the people who called LE the second time did not answer. That is just strange.. beyond strange IMO.

I can also see the neighbors going to sleep after the commotion and not seeing anything from 4-6am.

I wonder if her cell phone pinged anywhere other than her house after 3:45 .. "he" could have easily brought all her stuff back to the apt and left it there like she left on her own.

I'm hearin from people that knew of KS that her boyfriends initials are BH, the guy that stayed over CP (def not a good group of people to hangout with) and the neighbor that I'm speaking of is GM??? I may be wrong, but don't think so. Can anyone confirm?!

They need to checks for fingerprints on everything!!! Geeesh!! This investigation seems backwards to me. Slowly, more and more info comes out that makes everyone not know what to believe. The stories have changed so much. What about the guy that "stayed over"...did he have a girlfriend that may have found out he was with KS? Maybe she followed them back to KS's apartment and once the police left the first time, she confronted KS and the friend...and the situation got outta hand... The possibilities are endless, to say the least.

I wish we knew if the sleepover friends car was there or only Kortnes .. and IF the officers observed any car there at all during their second visit .. Since Kortnes car was impounded (and per dad on JVM, "friends" car was not impounded) .. I'm thinking it was only her car there .. but was it there when cops came back.

Could they have left (both of them together) because they were mad at the neighbors and wanted to keep drinking and decided to go out "hang out" at a "friends" house? .. and stomped outta the house and down the steps to make the neighbors mad ... They leave .. neighbors call the cops .. no one there when cops arrive ... Could something have happened to Kortne at someone elses house and not at her own??? Could she have OD'd? Alochol poisioning? Murder? The "friends" panic, dispose of her (together) then the "sleepover friend" drives her car back in the AM and goes to the convience store to be seen on tape?

This is tremendous outside the box thinking. If her and the friend went somewhere to partake in something illegal, and something bad happened to her as a result, it would explain both the silence at the residence on the second police visit and the friend's reluctance to come clean.

I'm hearin from people that knew of KS that her boyfriends initials are BH, the guy that stayed over CP (def not a good group of people to hangout with) and the neighbor that I'm speaking of is GM??? I may be wrong, but don't think so. Can anyone confirm?!

Right-o, except I have different initials for the BF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme