PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
new question; mystery man; dad feels there is more there than sleep-over guy getting up at 730 am and leaving...seems to be old tape of mom and dad..

JVM Show

Investigative Reporter, John Lieberman: ...we understand from police that everyone is a suspect...trying to find out if drugs played any role.

parents....wow, looks like they haven't slept in days...no one heard LE knock second time...banging due to KS still being upset over dispute with neighbor....

search warrant...kidnapping....DA office, dad spent two hours with them...not much to go on...everybody at a lost....sleep over guy has been interviewed, dad not sure what else has been done concerning him...not being told everything...

JVM Show

Dad:...there isn't a lot of evidence...[investigators] trying diligently...treating it as if this is their daughter

Dad: ...have interviewed him [guest]; to what extent, I don't know at all

JVM had the search warrant in her hands, but nothing disclosed except the blip about maybe drugs were involved.

Actually I didn't base it on the FB status. I based it on various comments on his pictures on FB - just an assumption and certainly could be wrong!

Just because a person has children does not mean that they are not gay. I have several friends who have children who ARE gay. Some had children early in life and were not yet "out" and others actually have adopted in a same sex relationship.

I hope he is gay. I'd hate to think that she was violated by someone she may have trusted in her own safe haven. ya know?

Problem with that is CP is not acting like he is "in the closet."

Is there a link to this information in the media that I can read about? TIA

If I come across an msm report I’ll link it. Between sleep-over guy, the man who owns/lives in the semi-detached next door and the downstairs neighbours (who reportedly called LE both times, yet didn’t answer their door or wait for the police to arrive the 2nd time), it’s “hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil”. :thud:

From an August 2nd article — the homeowner man next door did speak with reporters, but nobody answered the door in the downstairs apt:

http://www.ldnews.com/latestnews/ci_21212616

We have 32 guest..........c'mon, join in the conversation....sure would like your take on what happened to Kortne....

If I come across an msm report I’ll link it. Between sleep-over guy, the man who owns/lives in the semi-detached next door and the downstairs neighbours (who reportedly called LE both times, yet didn’t answer their door or wait for the police to arrive the 2nd time), it’s “hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil”. :thud:

From an August 2nd article — the homeowner man next door did speak with reporters, but nobody answered the door in the downstairs apt:

http://www.ldnews.com/latestnews/ci_21212616

My impression from the initial JVM transcript was that a different neighbor called the first complaint in concerning an argument between the downstairs neighbor and Kortne and that the downstairs neighbor called in the second complaint concerning the banging/thumping. I don't know if that even matters or if the accuracy can even be determined when no names are released.

I still don't see how the suspect pool gets any larger than the "friend" and the neighbors.

Also, regarding the labeling of kidnapping on the search warrant, understand that it only means Kortne was moved against her will. It has nothing to do with whether she is alive or not. Obviously, we all hope and pray she is still alive.

Is there a link to this information in the media that I can read about? TIA

Patty, you'll have to go through Kortne's facebook to find the "friend" with the initials. He was not named in MSM as far as I know. Her family won't say his name either.

My impression from the initial JVM transcript was that a different neighbor called the first complaint in concerning an argument between the downstairs neighbor and Kortne and that the downstairs neighbor called in the second complaint concerning the banging/thumping. I don't know if that even matters or if the accuracy can even be determined when no names are released.

I still don't see how the suspect pool gets any larger than the "friend" and the neighbors.

Also, regarding the labeling of kidnapping on the search warrant, understand that it only means Kortne was moved against her will. It has nothing to do with whether she is alive or not. Obviously, we all hope and pray she is still alive.

If drugs are involved I can see the suspect pool getting very large. The guy who slept over may have nothing to do with it at all. I have no idea why her bf was on house arrest or in jail or whatever but if he had some shady friends and his crime was drug related there may be more persons involved than we think.:moo:

From where the story about the ripped out floorboards originate?

BBM

I’m still stuck on the possibility that there was some sort of “scuffle" when Kortne & the 3 male friends were at/near the bar in downtown Harrisburg as mentioned by Karl Rominger in this news clip:

http://www.fox43.com/news/wpmt-pare...rney-karl-e-rominger-20120807,0,5628476.story

Perhaps someone followed them home to Palmyra hoping to party or to settle a previous disagreement?

parents....wow, looks like they haven't slept in days...no one heard LE knock second time...banging due to KS still being upset over dispute with neighbor....
Thanks. This changes it for me. I thought the 'friend' was denying any banging noises. This means the 'friend' could be telling the truth, and the neighbor does not coverup anything with his 911 call. There simply were banging noises and whatever happened to Kortne came later.

There now is plenty of time (several hours) where something could have happened. If she was that upset with the neighbor then it is possible she went outside to meet him (after friend fell asleep). Possibly during the 2nd police visit she had already left. Just thinking out loud :)

Thanks. This changes it for me. I thought the 'friend' was denying any banging noises. This means the 'friend' could be telling the truth, and the neighbor does not coverup anything with his 911 call. There simply were banging noises and whatever happened to Kortne came later.

There now is plenty of time (several hours) where something could have happened. If she was that upset with the neighbor then it is possible she went outside to meet him (after friend fell asleep). Possibly during the 2nd police visit she had already left. Just thinking out loud :)

Hi, Sherlockh. We're all left to speculations, but to me, your's seems reasonable: It might be possible that after the first commotion, Kortne went outside to smoke a cigarette or joint, perhaps just to cool out after a night of partying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member