PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try to get some clarification on the dog and let you know!

It's just odd they haven't called out the proverbial troops- only a small search group, hitting specific points, more so chosen for where she isn't, is how I took it. Wonder if the attorney has called on the services of a PI...yet ?? If so I hope the PI gets more info than we have!
Yes Sar -that is what I said....kind of an orchestrated search, not that we are condemning their efforts either. It just seemed like everything was outlined for them -"the where"

http://livewatch.lebanonema.org/

2012-00002401 08-09-2012 12:47 1-06 Suspicious Person LONDONDERRY SQ E MAIN ST, APPLE BLOSSOM LN, W MAIN ST / W MAIN ST North Londonderry Township

I wonder if this is what they saw. Time and location fit. Suspicious person in the middle of the day?? Isn't that usually only at night when people are seen roaming around neighborhoods? This sounds like someone reported a possible sighting and the police checked into it.
Apple Blossom runs perpendicular to Londonderry Square (near Wal-Mart). Could be. I saw that also on the live LEMA website. Again, any emergency/non er calls after 1630 hours go to LEMA and not directly to the local Police until they have dispatched the call out I thought....like at 315 AM

Did anyone confirm for sure if the dog Sheeba was a "black" lab. This was on the Lebanon County Pa missing animals -Retrievers are sometimes called labs
7/30/2012 7:28:49 PM Missing Animal *found* reddish golden retriever

cw- I wonder why they don't have her dog on there under missing animals, if indeed it is.

Hey, say ...why don't you call non- emergency and for once and for all see if you can get LE to clarify if the poor dog is indeed missing too or not?? Tell them if the dog IS missing it needs to be told!! Tell them the news is reporting it both ways..and please have a presser soon:)
I don't have a description of Kortne's dog Sheeba, but was it a black? lab. Sometimes people call retrievers labs. this was from the LEMA web page
http://livewatch.lebanonema.org/animals.aspx

7/30/2012 7:28:49 PM Missing Animal *found* reddish golden retriever

The Hardware bar must have cameras, I wonder who Kortne left with?? Any word from the boyfriend and where was he the weekend that she disappeared?

Snipped-
Stouffer lived in the apartment for more than a year and had two black Labrador retrievers, said her neighbor. Only one of the dogs was found in the apartment after Stouffer disappeared.

from-http://www.ldnews.com/crime/ci_21212616/search-missing-palmyra-woman-intensifies?nstrack=sid:2280404|met:300|cat:0|order:2

The Hardware bar must have cameras, I wonder who Kortne left with?? Any word from the boyfriend and where was he the weekend that she disappeared?

www.downtownafterdark.com

This appears to be a local nightlife website featuring photo galleries from the local bar scene. Might be worth a little browsing to see if she can be spotted in any photos from the night in question as well as other nights.

Okay I have emailed the reporter of the above linked article to see if clarification can be had, as to the dog, keys. etc.
The inconsistencies in reporting in the various media is pathetic, imo.

I know exactly who she was with that night. I know the one guy fairly well. The family and police have already been talking to those people. And if the one rumor is true about a guy being passed out at the apt, they know who that is too. These things I know to be true for sure. I don't think this has to do with her circle of friends she was out with.

A few comments are saying it is not Korne's dog who is missing, but the boyfriends. Hence, what has been said in the news stories "she would never leave her dog".

Wendy said Kortne is close with her family and would not just pick up and leave -- especially without her cellphone or her dog. Wendy said most of Kortne's belongings were left at her home.
http://www.abc27.com/story/19180626/parents-of-missing-pal

The 2nd call at 4:12 was apparently for the same thing but when the officer showed up, i t was quiet. He knocked on both doors and no one answered at either.

Sure sounds to me like the downstairs neighbor would be a good candidate for being a suspect...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme